Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by PRABHA7011

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by PRABHA7011

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #15

Mon Sep 30, 2019 13:41 in Success Stories

PRABHA7011 wrote: You are luck guy..Congrats. :clap: :clap:

I could only earned $0.58 through the same CINT router today.

The survey shown me $2.32 before taking but credited only $0.58 (20 min) after completion.

Still there are few bugs to be corrected by Ysense. :x :x

Hope they will do it. :silent:

My help ticket has been updated after 10 days and the amount is fully credited for this survey.

Thank you "ySense"

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #9

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:26 in Success Stories

suraraj wrote: Do contact the support with the screenshot. This is definitely a error from Ysense. Another bug in this site.

Yes.Submitted a ticket with these screen shots.

Hope they will give a positive response.

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #7

Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:12 in Success Stories

suraraj wrote:

How could be this possible?

Watch this screen shot. Same survey ID.

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #4

Wed Sep 18, 2019 02:01 in Success Stories

You are luck guy..Congrats. :clap: :clap:

I could only earned $0.58 through the same CINT router today.

The survey shown me $2.32 before taking but credited only $0.58 (20 min) after completion.

Still there are few bugs to be corrected by Ysense. :x :x

Hope they will do it. :silent:

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #58

Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:41 in General Talk

rajukurup wrote: I am not at all worried. I have hope that everythin g would return to normal in te next few days. It is just a starting trouble and there is no need to be much worried as clicksense has not completely withdrawn ..it may be that the scheduled maintenance takes time to get to nomal procedures and why people are so uneasy is really disappointing. Have faith in new clicksense .All worries will be out . Be happy and wait for new happenings with omnious expectations.If things don't return to normal in a week Iwould say our worries are acceptable. So my advice is that be patient for a week . Afterall it is clicksense which is a very reliable partner

True.. :clap: :clap:

Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff » Post #57

Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:41 in General Talk

I don't know why all of you are in worry? :( Clixsense is back with more fabulous earning and reward options. 8-) "Paypal is back" is one of the fabulous surprise for us. They will bring more surprise for you. It is not possible to happen all in one day.It will take some times to launch them properly.Keep patient for some days.Let them take their own time to bring changes. 8-)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2022 19:04:17 PST