Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by garhod66

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by garhod66

The checklist is completed » Post #2

Wed Apr 20, 2016 04:23 in Success Stories

Cool... do it every day!!! :lol:

WoooooHooooo !!!! I Won the $10.00 prize !!! » Post #29

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:26 in Success Stories

Hey, you shared the news, now share the prize!!! :lol: C O N G R A T S ! ! !

Let Women Rule The World » Post #13

Sun Apr 10, 2016 07:16 in General Talk

THINK:
Man wakes up, quick wash and goes to work and deals with everything the day brings!!
Woman wakes up, spends hours getting ready, goes to work and gets stressed out by every little thing!!

Results:
Man may come across as an uncaring idiot, but at least he gets things done!!
Woman on the other hand may come across as intelligent and thoughtful but needs twice or three times as long to do the same thing!!

What would you rather prefer in a leader.... Boris Johnson (bungling fool of London Mayor) or Margaret Thatcher (ex Prime Minister of UK)?

:D :silent: :roll:

Lawmakers demand dealth penalty for all gay people » Post #35

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:11 in General Talk

valerie wrote: No it wouldn't. You can't have dictators that make insane rules, otherwise you have
total chaos. You can't go around murdering innocent people simply because someone
else committed the crime. In so doing, you're guiltier than the person that actually did
the crime. Many murderers have no conscience so they would love it if you murdered
their family instead of them.

Valerie, obviously it wouldn't be dictators making insane rules... rules would need to be voted in, preferably by the people.

As for the murderers, they generally murder innocent people so I see no problem with them suffering the same, of course if they have no conscience and don't have anyone to care about, then it's bye-bye murderer instead!!

Main problem is that many commit crimes knowing they'll serve a community order or a short time in prison (petty crimes) or lifed-off to rot in jail (serious crimes). Having some form of alternative sentencing that affected them emotionally would make them think twice!!

Good ClixSense Ad.. » Post #4

Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:55 in General Talk

Looks good... it is working?

Lawmakers demand dealth penalty for all gay people » Post #27

Sat Apr 02, 2016 03:14 in General Talk

To me it's simple... if it's against the law to do something where you are, don't do it!! This way you don't have to worry about the consequences!!

So if being gay is against the law where you live and there is a death penalty as a possible consequence, you know what to do. Can't be any clearer!!

One thing I believe it that when people are charged with offences because of false allegation, and it is proved to be false in a court of law, the accuser should serve TWICE the sentence the accused would have received if the offence happened. This would deter many from making false allegations.

Also, imagine if the sentencing for a proven murderer didn't involve the death penalty for the murderer, but instead the death penalty for someone close to the murderer (e.g. their wife, mother or child) and the murderer had to watch them die!! Bet the murder rate would reduce overnight!!

$3.50 won on ClixGrid » Post #2

Thu Mar 31, 2016 09:32 in Success Stories

Congrats!!

Hello I'm new » Post #4

Wed Mar 30, 2016 07:03 in Member Introduction

TIPS: Use the account, earn money... that's a start.

Any way to change sponsor,,, » Post #4

Fri Mar 25, 2016 16:47 in General Talk

priyanka110 wrote: hello,,
Can I change my sponsor,,,I want to add my friend as my sponsor,,,Is there any way??
My sponsor has hidden the email also so there is no way to contact....

thanks...

You can close your current account by not using it for about 3 months (or when your Premium membership runs out).

Once closed, open new account, using friend's link.

Must admit though, wanting to change is not nice on original sponsor :cry:

MY FIRST PAYMENT!!!!! WOOOW!! » Post #4

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:00 in Payment Proofs

Well done... :thumbup: BUT.... :thumbdown: just $3 more dollars and you could have upgraded!!! - Then you would earn more each day!!! :D
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 16:35:35 PST