Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Affaqmuneer

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Affaqmuneer

tasks » Post #5

Sun Jul 03, 2016 00:03 in Urdu

Can you explain how it work by fb account? I had try but only Facebook page open without any concern of clixsense task,survey or offer.if you give idea how it work by Facebook account should great.
Thanks

tasks » Post #4

Sat Apr 09, 2016 00:39 in Urdu

juast few weeks i started about TASK its very hard to find out anyhow if you get any task they will ask about is it ARTICAL or not and help us with find the AUTHORs.
so if you find task then 1st click for read and vew if there is written on starting "BY SIMSON SEMOEL OR ANY ONE? THEN IT a ARTICAL.
if same name of AUther thenclck on yes. if name of an other AUTHER then click no.
same one by one questions try to solve.
Goodluck

Today Won Twice ClixGrid ! » Post #5

Tue Mar 22, 2016 05:36 in Success Stories

Hi aneelb
have you idea which part of clixgrid page you clicked then you get 2 win chance pls share your idea.
"CONGRATULATION' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank You Clixsense For Paying...... » Post #4

Mon Mar 21, 2016 06:55 in Urdu

Hi dollar2euro
can you explain and help for tell how to solve "task" also " offers" this all work is slow and stedy type.
i don't mean jump fast but want to know method of earn money right and leagal way. pls

nakam log clixsense se kamane ka soch rahe hen » Post #12

Sat Mar 19, 2016 00:35 in Urdu

ASA app ka blog kahan se dekhen???

Congrats Miss Shahnilaa » Post #235

Sun Mar 13, 2016 03:23 in Urdu

Aslamoalecum pls explain if you have time by luck if we get any task how we may do it still i couldnt understand how to do it.
also how to do offers? pls explain
Regards
Affaq

about task » Post #3

Sat Feb 27, 2016 01:43 in Urdu

Just few days b4 I joined this site but please explain how to do complete "task"as job title is given "help us name of author" I don't know how to do?please explain.
Thanks.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 8, 2021 23:37:12 PST