Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by LuckyEddy

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by LuckyEddy

New Clixsense Payout Policy. A Step Backwards? » Post #1

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:30 in General Talk

Is the new Payout policy a step backwards? IS is CONFUSING? Please your advice is valuable to all USERS.
Please do VOTE everyone and lend your voice to the matter.

PS: And please also post your problems or benefits that you have received due this policy change, on the "Reply" menu.

New Payment Policy Fraud! » Post #21

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:25 in General Talk

and your calculations are based on?

7 payment » Post #4

Wed Nov 25, 2015 22:41 in Payment Proofs

I posted a request at 10:36 AM EST. Still pending. :/
I really want that 2nd payment.
And should I add the recently earned money to the pending cashouts before :clixsense: replies to my ticket?

How to update surveys' profile? » Post #1

Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:13 in General Talk

Hey guys, can anybody tell me how do I update my surveys' profile?
Most of the items are locked.
Any special method of unlocking them? Please reply. Thanks.

Worth upgrading..- » Post #9

Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:09 in General Talk

How do I update my surveys' profile?? Most of the items are locked!!

ClixResearch » Post #4

Wed Nov 18, 2015 08:53 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Members can cash out there each time they have accumulated $10.00 in their earnings balance.

There are 3 options for cash out:

1. Amazon.com gift code. This is the option I always choose. They send the $10 gift code to your email. You can then enter the gift code into your Amazon account to use toward purchases at Amazon.

2. Dining Dough $25 gift certificate. I've never used this one. It can be used at various restaurants but best read their information before choosing it.

3. Payoneer. Prepaid master card.

I am mighty sure, the 2. one would not apply to you at all since you are in India.

Most the surveys at CSR are geared at those in the USA, UK, and Canada. Not sure how many or how often, if ever, members in India receive surveys. I will add that you can in fact earn affiliate earnings if you enroll active users.

Thank you valerie, that was a very clear answer. Now I won't waste my time on it. If they don't pay cold cash then its no bueno for me. Amazon and other gift cards mean no value in my country.
Thank you very much for the advise.

ClixResearch » Post #1

Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:30 in General Talk

Hi I just want some good and clear advice about ClixResearch. I know they are a separate program from ClixSense. I also know that their balance wont transfer to Clixsense.com account.
But I just wanna know ONE THING IN CLEAR TERMS.
Do they pay in cash? If not what is their mode and style of payment? Is it similar to ClixSense or totally different?
Any advise is very welcome.

$81.00 In One Day » Post #427

Tue Nov 10, 2015 23:59 in Your Stats

now how the hell did you do THAT?

My First Payment .... by LuckyEddy » Post #16

Mon Nov 09, 2015 09:15 in Payment Proofs

hey I do have CrowdFlower account... But stil I don't get any tasks whatsoever.

My First Payment .... by LuckyEddy » Post #11

Sun Nov 08, 2015 04:41 in Payment Proofs

hey Harun. Thanks man....
I just noticed you have completed a lot of tasks. We are both from India, but I don't get any tasks at all??? What is up this? Is there a way of increasing the probability of getting more tasks?

My First Payment .... by LuckyEddy » Post #1

Sat Nov 07, 2015 07:52 in Payment Proofs

My First payment from ClixSense.
ClixSense PAYS.
Although you guys really made me earn it.

ClixSense sent you $1.000,00 USD » Post #37

Sat Nov 07, 2015 00:34 in Payment Proofs

how many years haven't you cashed out?

New payment » Post #2

Fri Nov 06, 2015 06:18 in Payment Proofs

hey I wanna post my first payment proof as well. Please tell me how to upload jpeg format files so that I can provide a screenshot.

My first payment in Clixsense! :) » Post #17

Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:59 in Your Stats

hey I was wondering ... How much time did it take you to reach their min payout limit? i.e 8$.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 1, 2021 17:35:33 PST