Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by ytd-ny

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by ytd-ny

I just paid my Premium account » Post #8

Fri Nov 13, 2015 16:35 in Success Stories

Laiki.
I'm new also, but in my limited experience it is worth it if you download the ClixAddOn app and complete the checklist bonus daily and consistently. The bonus more than doubles from 7% to 16%. So far, the extra bonus money in my first month as a premium member has already paid for the upgrade. From what I can gather, the real payoff through the upgrade comes from your downline.
Congratulations, welcome, and good luck in all your endeavors.

ClixSense sent you $1.000,00 USD » Post #29

Tue Nov 03, 2015 13:35 in Payment Proofs

Wow! Congratulations!

1st payment » Post #1

Mon Sep 28, 2015 16:42 in Payment Proofs

I'll admit to a bit a scepticism when I first joined. When I reached the minimum payment I opted to take it and see if continuing on was worth it. It was and am expecting to cash out for the second time in a day or two. Thanks, Clixsense.

204,867,793 08 Sep 2015 13:17 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: xxxxxxxxxxxx Complete - -$10.0000
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 17, 2022 00:23:10 PST