Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by rohtashsingh

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by rohtashsingh

Payment Recived from the Clix sense » Post #1

Fri Feb 16, 2018 07:05 in Payment Proofs

Whom it may Concern

Specifically for New Joiners or who want to make money which paid 100% by the Clix Sense to all since they have Started ; See the Proof :

Payment Details

Date: February 13, 2018 10:30:35 AM
Amount Sent: $10.37 USD
Sender Name: ClixSense
Sender Email: alertpay@clixsense.com
Reference Number:

Further I have no hesitation to say that they are First in the PTC Who makes the 100 % payment to their participate

One of them I , Rohtash Singh , No one can Com petite to Clix Sense , I am just touching $ 200 in few day ,

Rohtash Singh
India, New Delhi
16/02/2018

Earning Regularly and Got paid » Post #1

Sat Feb 03, 2018 06:44 in Success Stories

Dear Sir,

Its for the kind notice for the New Babies who want to earn regularly without spending a Single Cent .

If after opening account you spent some time regularly and keep an eye over the Clixsnse, or Ad Clixadon in your browser than no one can stop you earning Dollars monthly. You what ever earn you will sourly get paid , Be sour of it . :clap:

Its perfect and free honest advice follow what I said and be happy.

Rohtash Singh
03/02/2018

Payment Recieved $12.61 on 17/01/2018 » Post #1

Wed Jan 17, 2018 20:37 in Payment Proofs

For Kind attentions to all about the Payment made to me by Clix Sense Ptc No. I Internationally that is always free no charge at all , Honest and Prompt for Making Payments to their Members

Payment Details

Date: January 17, 2018 3:26:35 PM
Amount Sent: $12.61 USD

Rohtash

I am totally paid by the Clixsence » Post #1

Fri Jan 05, 2018 07:19 in Success Stories

Its for all the New Comer , I have tried some one Hundred PTC FREE AND INVESITE ONE , I hardly paid by four or five out of hundred PTC AND ALL OTHERS.

I have earned from the Clixsense more than $ 100/- and shortly touching $ 200/ this year there are two thing first what ever you earn as free and secondly the Earned amount paid to than and there and there so many way to Earn other than Serveys daily , You have to be regular and keeping trying .

Only the best to be join.

Good Luck

Rohtash Singh

$10.19 USD PAYMENT RECEIVED » Post #1

Wed Dec 20, 2017 03:33 in Payment Proofs

To

All the dear who are trying on PTC

I have received the payment from the ClixSense prompt further to add I am always in receipt of the Payment from ClixSense.

Its the First in Honesty and also first in Payments , Always free No Fees , No one to compete with ClixSence.

Quot

ClixSense (alertpay@clixsense.com) just sent you money through Payza.
Payment Details

Date: December 18, 2017 3:57:01 PM
Amount Sent: $10.19 USD

rohtashsingh
New Delhi India

EARNING » Post #1

Sat Nov 25, 2017 19:26 in Success Stories

I am to bring in kind notice of the New earner that Clix SENSE IS THE TOP SITE Honest , can earn very good amount in no time and you are get paid the same wihtout any problems

so better to join first and fast .

rohtashsingh

Honesty, Payment » Post #1

Sat Nov 18, 2017 04:55 in Your Stats

There are only one of the Top that is Clix Sense is at Number one in online in all respect No match

I am one of the experinced about it

Rohtash

ClixSense is the Best » Post #1

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:33 in Your Stats

Since last Four years I know and assure the ClixSense is the No. I and it is the Best to Best

Hassle free Payments (I Have received $ 10 few days back) and utmost Quick Payments since I have joined it

rohtashsingh India

Payment made to me » Post #1

Mon Jan 30, 2017 06:56 in Success Stories

Its for all that whenever any payment due to me are made than and there , CENT PERCENT HONEST ADMINISTRATION , I have received four payment.

Its for any one to trust the Clix Sense 100 %

Thanks to Honest Adminstration of CLIX Sense,

Perfect Payments » Post #1

Fri May 27, 2016 08:42 in Payment Proofs

I had been a new on PTC for round 9months or so , I find the Clix Sense utmost best , Perfect , Demand and your payment is made I have taken one payment of 8 Dollars my First payment from ClixSense, in Second it was transffered to my account What a Honest and Prompt PTC

[h]No One PTC at Present :clap: [/h]

rohtashsingh
New Delhi
India
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2022 09:02:10 PST