Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Stellar28

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Stellar28

Generic Landing Page During Surveys » Post #3

Fri Jun 03, 2016 08:38 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote: IMO I think they take their liberties of taking advantage of the members and / or when the number of ads, tasks, surveys, etc has been exhausted they throw in generic landing pages with no regards of the members time they / we put in.

Yeah I feel so too.. may be that's what it is !

Generic Landing Page During Surveys » Post #1

Fri Jun 03, 2016 08:26 in General Talk

Hi,
I want to know that why am I not being credited for some surveys even though I have completed them.
I sometimes land to a "generic landing page" which says "thankyou for taking the survey" in 5-6 different languages and thats all.
When I lodge an inquiry with the screen shot of thanking page attached.. the reply I get is " survey has not paid to clixsense and so they cannot credit me for now".

Want to know if others are facing this too :? and why does this happen? It kind of put me off because I don't know why its happening...

Clixsense BEST SITE EVER !! » Post #1

Thu Jun 02, 2016 07:02 in General Talk

This is to say that I love you Clixsense :thumbup: it is the most genuine and rewarding site I have ever known.
Thanks to the team clixsense for doing such an amazing job !!
:clap:

Is it really easy to earn money? » Post #4

Fri May 20, 2016 11:01 in Your Stats

There is no substitute for HARD WORK !! Yes you can make decent bucks but needs efforts and consistency :thumbup:

Practice Posting Here » Post #762

Mon May 16, 2016 16:44 in General Talk

how to like a post??????? cant find it anywhere... :( :x

Gift cards On clixsense » Post #7

Mon May 16, 2016 12:22 in General Talk

charez wrote: Weird because i tried last week and haven't see Amazon. Maybe because you're from USA, because another member had the same as me Payment by Tango Card | ClixSense Forum

Yeah that may be the case. I was able to see many options in "Tango card Rewards"
There was amazon, best buy, walmart and many more options.

May be they are taking time to roll it out in other countries ! :roll:

Gift cards On clixsense » Post #5

Mon May 16, 2016 12:11 in General Talk

charez wrote: No, only prepaid cards (Mastercard or Visa, don't remember) are avalaible with TangoCard cashout. We can't get any other gift card
Change your payment option to Tango card and try to cashout you will see

Hey, I did it just now and selected "amazon" from tango card options.
It got processed and said -> Your cashout request was successfully placed. You should receive your payment soon.

It does work :thumbup:

Gift cards On clixsense » Post #3

Mon May 16, 2016 12:03 in General Talk

ottsy wrote: Theres already an option for that. Cashout to the Tangocard and purchase numerous electronic payment cards through that portal.

Cant believe that I missed it.. :D
Yeah I can see "tangocard" option.
Thanks a tonn !! My wish came true :clap:

Gift cards On clixsense » Post #1

Mon May 16, 2016 11:51 in General Talk

Hi Guys,

I wish to make a suggestion to Clixsense Team.
It would be great if we are allowed to buy e-gift cards through clix sense. It can be an addition to existing cash out options.

Some of us really want to utilize the funds in our accounts for purchases from amazon, walmart etc.
It will be good if we buy e-gift cards for retailers like amazon through our funds on clixsense. :$

Just a suggestion. I really love clixsense alot and thinking ways of making it bigger :)

Request everyone who supports my idea to post a comment in support! :thumbup:

Thanks
We love Clixsense :)

Cashout query please help. » Post #1

Sat Oct 10, 2015 17:49 in General Talk

Hi,
New to clixsense and never got any payout till now so a bit confused right now.
I requested for a cashout before 5th via cheque. Today is 10th and still i dont see any activity on my account
stating cheque is released or not..
What is the process?? kindly guide.
Thanks.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 17:20:23 PST