Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Jamiyoh

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Jamiyoh

introduce myself » Post #4

Fri Feb 03, 2017 17:29 in Member Introduction

Welcome to :clixsense: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope you enjoy your time with this awesome program! :thumbup:

New to Clixsense » Post #5

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 in Member Introduction

Welcome new member! Hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't hesitate to ask for assistance if needed.
Again Welcome to :clap: :clixsense: :clap:

Clixgrid Winner » Post #1

Tue Jan 10, 2017 08:48 in Success Stories

Awesome day! Got 5 extra chances that helped me win 0.25 cents. Wish everyday was like this.

HI » Post #2

Tue Jan 03, 2017 07:59 in Member Introduction

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your earning on ClixSense. Ask any questions on the forum if you have any trouble. :thumbup:

WOW Factor in Today World » Post #7

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 in General Talk

valerie wrote: The problem with stuff is the more stuff you have the more that stuff takes up space AND
the more stuff you have the more dust you have AND the more dust you have the more
dusting you must do AND when you have more stuff more things go wrong with the stuff
AND that means you have more trash AND less money.

All for what?

Stuff.

ROFL!! I love this Valerie. Stripped the words right from my voice box.

"Vanity of vanities; all is vanity" as they say.

Won 15 Extra Chances! » Post #1

Fri Dec 30, 2016 09:36 in Success Stories

Pretty awesome. Haven't had that many chances before. 75 chances total for the day. Not bad. :clap:
Thanks Clixsense.

Newbie XD » Post #9

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:00 in Member Introduction

Welcome! This is a great site. Keep clicking and be happy. :D

Favorite Fruit » Post #11

Thu Dec 15, 2016 15:53 in General Talk

:clap: :clap: :clap:BLUEBERRIES!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Forever I will.

Thanks TOLUNA & CINT.... » Post #2

Thu Dec 15, 2016 15:49 in Success Stories

Congrats LASTONTAS24! :clap:
You got to love it when you get qualified for surveys.

Hello evryone » Post #8

Thu Dec 15, 2016 15:46 in Member Introduction

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. :clap:

I love this site » Post #5

Sat Dec 03, 2016 14:08 in General Talk

I agree with all of you here. This place is wonderful to stack up some spending cash for anything you need it for. I hope to learn some things here that can help me make more than I do currently. :clap: :clixsense:

Hello Everybody » Post #15

Sat Dec 03, 2016 14:00 in Member Introduction

Welcome Mauro! Hope you enjoy yourself at ClixSense. May we all prosper together. :thumbup:

Hello. New Member » Post #1

Fri Nov 25, 2016 08:00 in Member Introduction

Hey everyone. Just thought I finally introduce myself to ClixSense seeing that I have never jumped on forum until now. Nice to meet you all and hope to learn from you. Enjoy your successful day everybody. :D

Anybody else having a problem with ads? » Post #24

Fri Nov 25, 2016 05:42 in General Talk

I did this. I gave as much information. With me, it's only the mini ads that are acting weird. Everything else is fine. But all they did was shoot the FAQ about why I can't see ads. I even pointed out that people in forum are having the same problem. Maybe you will have a better shot at it than me. Let us now what they say.

Anybody else having a problem with ads? » Post #22

Fri Nov 25, 2016 05:42 in General Talk

You're not the only one. I too am having trouble with the ads. Hopefully the matter will be resolved soon. Hopefully they won't go poof and disappear though. That would make me a sad clicker. T_T
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2022 17:51:01 PST