Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by rajukurup

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by rajukurup

Bye folks -Good Luck to all » Post #1

Fri May 21, 2021 00:42 in General Talk

This is my last post as I am taking along break due to certain responsibilities of my full time job .I will not have enough time to concentrate here and most probably close my account after a few days as it cannot be left without working for long. Anyway I enjoyed this forum a lot with many good people. I will never forget members like Darkstar2. Arvind9, Valerie whom I had issues but they took it in positive sense. But I hate the drama of tasman1 who pretends to be a humorist and trying to help others; but actual fact is that he doesnt like others criticising him or calling him an ape. He pretends that he enjoys it. He is areal comedian dramatist. I think he is not an old man and fooling people that he is old .He might be an young man of 30s or 40s. The most loyal member I found is BEAFUELL , who has helped many unfortunate members including me to earn again with enthusiasm. There are many members like Nikroj. Sony jmn,Madison91, Suraraj who are very empathetic and friendly. A very nice forum that I miss. I may not be back again but you all will be live in my mind. Last time I LEFT BEING BANNED THIS TIME I am leaving by earning a good amount of 6.06$ today and MONTHLY TOTAL OF 19.876$ AND OVERALL TOTAL OF 150$ IN 3 months. The new members like Ramakrishna123 is very enthusiastic and will be a good earner. once again good byre to all and wish you all good health and happy earnings :D :D :D

My first checklist » Post #7

Thu May 20, 2021 20:27 in Success Stories

6$ is nothing to be surprised I earned 20$ a day while working at clicksense. But here it is not possible. Now from next week I will have less time to login and will be seen rarely .Wish you all the best Ramakrishna .My advice is that here the surveys will be present more during specific times so i cannot advice you to be active here more time. But be active atleast 4 hours and if you are lucky you will have opportunities

My first checklist » Post #5

Thu May 20, 2021 09:15 in Success Stories

Ramakrishna123 wrote:
rajukurup wrote: congrats to both preejat and prasanthacr :clap: :clap: :thumbup: . I think today is a good day for indians :D :D

No bro i earned just 50 cents
what happened to my account i don't know no survey's are there in my dashboard last month I earned 30 dollars but this month just 15 dollars

Dont get frustrated. This month is not good earning month for many here. My earnings this month is only 17.54$ compared to previous month of 46$. I will not get to that amount this month. But today after a break I got many surveys and earned nearly 6 $

Lock down the best medicine » Post #4

Thu May 20, 2021 08:08 in General Talk

yes lockdown cannot completely treat the pandemic but it will reduce the spread and it should be strictly followed until the TPR reaches below 5 and majority of people getting vaccinated. Following the covid protocols should be practised for another 2 years as nothing can be predicted about this virus

My first checklist » Post #3

Thu May 20, 2021 07:39 in Success Stories

congrats to both preejat and prasanthacr :clap: :clap: :thumbup: . I think today is a good day for indians :D :D

Today 20/05/ wonderful day » Post #1

Thu May 20, 2021 03:56 in Success Stories

5.23$ from 2 toluna 2 opinion world and 3 peanut lab
yesterday 0$ did not log in

Stats » Post #3

Thu May 20, 2021 03:52 in Your Stats

Snategh wrote: yesterday: $9
today:$10
total from march 27 2021: $100

Ysense is getting better and better everyday. One of the best survey sites!

Nice to know that there are people earning 10 $ a day. This is the best earning here in the near past of those who post their status. May you have such days continuously though tough

Can you answer this question? » Post #5

Tue May 18, 2021 23:02 in General Talk

valerie wrote: My point is, people are being given money that won't be used in the way it is meant to be used.

Tossing out $300 bills every month for every child is insane.

The so called mother in that news article, would not be using the money for her son. She would
be using it for drugs and who knows what else but it sure wouldn't be on the care for her son.

I'm all for giving money to the needy but only if they use it appropriately.

What you said is an exact point to be noted. Compensations should be given only to the needy ones otherwise they will exploit the excess money they receive. Giving all children 300$ is not a good idea because rich people will also receive the sum and use it for unwanted needs. Here in India too there is so much such bad compensations in the form of reservation in government jobs on the basis of caste where very rich people get more benefit than the poor people. So my view is that such compensations should be based on financial constraints. I think with this extra money the woman would become more addicted to drugs and will become a leader of drug mafia in the future :lol: :lol:

Lost In Paris » Post #5

Tue May 18, 2021 20:00 in General Talk

valerie wrote: This forum has gotten so boring. :silent:

yes that is because Darkstar2 is absent from the forum. If he arrives it will be live again as it is from him many get some sensible informations..Otherwise this is like a comedy drama

Lock down the best medicine » Post #1

Tue May 18, 2021 03:14 in General Talk

Now many states in India are either partially or completely under lockdown and this has resulted in a drastic drop in daily cases. In my state the lockdown was implemented from 8 th may when the daily cases were 45000 a day and that has dramatically dropped to 20200 yesterday. This is the case in all states and with vaccination being administered fast I think India can also recover from the pandemic completely in 2- 3 months. one major problem is that even literate people are also not accepting the benefit of vaccination. These people blame illiterate people for all problems but these literate peoples are the parasites that destroy the good efforts of health workers and the government. As can be seen from the success of Britain and Israel and even united states how much effective is the vaccination to control the pandemic

10.64 on 13/04 [ Not so bad ] ....tasman1 » Post #8

Sun May 16, 2021 01:00 in Success Stories

yesterday 15/04 saturday good day Earned 2.32$ from 4 surveys

COVID Per Capita Fact....tasman1 » Post #18

Sun May 16, 2021 00:58 in General Talk

India was doing better in 2020 to control the pandemic with the lockdown implemented at that time and the situation become worse when states were given the rights to release the restrictions. Also the recent festivals and elections made the situation worse. Indis is not poor in administration as being pictured.

This is absurd » Post #29

Fri May 14, 2021 08:36 in General Talk

nice that the treatment was effective for your recovery :D :D

10.64 on 13/04 [ Not so bad ] ....tasman1 » Post #2

Fri May 14, 2021 08:34 in Success Stories

/very good earning .For me 1.23$ from 4 surveys

Today $8.23 Yesterday $11.58....tasman1 » Post #5

Thu May 13, 2021 06:59 in Success Stories

for me 0$ yesterday as was involved in a family function and could not log in.

This is absurd » Post #18

Thu May 13, 2021 06:57 in General Talk

Nice to see you back after a long time. what happened to you these days. hope you are fine.

poll for old memberts » Post #14

Tue May 11, 2021 00:07 in General Talk

Much appreciated post from an experienced memberg to prove that ClixSense was far far better than ySense. So this poll may now be ended as more than 65 % those voted prefer clicksense. Thank you all the members who actively participated in the poll. now moderators may please lock the topic. . May God bless all members here to stay safe and healthy always :D :D

Idea for ySense and all members...tasman1 » Post #6

Tue May 11, 2021 00:00 in General Talk

population explosion no doubt is the main culprit for all mishaps of the universe. Like in all species; nature will control human population if humand don't take steps.

Darkstar , Special for you....tasman1 » Post #34

Mon May 10, 2021 23:57 in General Talk

it is clear from the experience of such a hardworking member that this site will not win the heartn of people as clicksense did. the only thing they are doing is providing quota full surveys and experimenting the temperament of users and finally banning them from surveys. So bad :oops:

poll for old memberts » Post #12

Mon May 10, 2021 20:59 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Yes but it is not reccomended to talk here about another site , same law is at all site

Ok thank you I understand what you said. thanks for your suggestion :D :D
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 8, 2021 05:02:16 PST