Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Chahat

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Chahat

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #30

Sun May 23, 2021 23:31 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
Chahat wrote: Agree with suraraj we have to first take knowledge and then post.fake information posting is not good.

Whose Truth ?
Trust me , 7 billion people . 7 billion truths
There is only one truth in this world , my , but all 7 billion say same , my

Its like they gave proof for what they posted everyone else is spreading fake you are right why waste time over something irrelevant

I am not tallking for everyone for post fake.but yes most of time you post out of true information.everyone word I not use. ;)

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #26

Sun May 23, 2021 22:55 in General Talk

Why I will trust ape coz u always say u are banana eating ape.sorry joke :D :lol:

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #23

Sun May 23, 2021 22:30 in General Talk

Agree with suraraj we have to first take knowledge and then post.fake information posting is not good.

From Covid recovery to Black Fungus » Post #6

Sun May 23, 2021 07:07 in General Talk

Yes lot of fake in social media.they are saying 5g testing is the reason of corona virus.hahahha.variant news ,new stain from us is also in social media.cases now again going down.recovery increasing here.i got daily toluna and question about covid 19 also at end.its not banned by any gov.its also fake news :lol:

App App App App - Bla Bla Bla » Post #11

Sat May 22, 2021 22:41 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: In India we still have bank branches all over the place and will remain because India is still 80% cash more than 85% still use cash many people survive on unaccounted money,many poor people dont have a bank account they dont earn anything what will they do with a bank they keep whatever cash they have athome,in India still nothing works properly netbanking is there but mostly its down or does not work properly one has to go to a bank branch,many apps are useless they can excess your personal information from your device your contacts location what you do on the net,why do you need apps that steal your information and give you nothing one should use the web for most things only pre-installed apps you can keep because they are mostly developed by the phone manufacturer you can disable apps you dont need through settings so that they dont run in the background and consume data and slow down your device you can install a good web browser in addition to what is pre-installed and couple of productivity apps just to keep you device running at the right speed your device will never crash or freeze if your software is updated regularly

In India now even beggar have a bank account.all gov faculty to poor ho directly to their bank account not by cash hand.poor get new house,marriage,toilets,poor farmers get amount in bank directly by gov. .I use more than 90 apss and 5 bank app.i do NetBanking its work fine.idont get any trouble.bank branches lot it's true but If they close branches this will also let people unemployed then Arvind will say also here souch unemployed and we r full up with poor and that's y we go to other country for work.people will never happy even if they get heaven of life. :lol:

COVID Per Capita Fact....tasman1 » Post #33

Mon May 17, 2021 05:18 in General Talk

For the goodness of country politician need to make themselves parasites also.its same like virus kill virus.iron cuts iron. But I will not say bad who do good for their country peoples.

COVID Per Capita Fact....tasman1 » Post #31

Mon May 17, 2021 04:48 in General Talk

You don't know Arvind speak here is easy to anyone.you don't know what I lost.i am belong to soldiers family.you don't know prev. Parties how make our army stupid and just give them shit.lot of died dailly due to lack of good equipment to soldiers.we are still sleep well bcoz army on borders awaken to save us.i know pain well if someone goesfrom our family due to gov. Stupidity.people vote narender modi and make him win twice with huge vote.noone will get huge people vote in this world like narender modi.he get not bcoz of brand or fame.he get vote coz of his good work for peoples here.good person always huge cirtisize I know.one thing last democracy is still saved in India .it's not china.india is huge democratic people who like they can win and people who dislike they will loss.

COVID Per Capita Fact....tasman1 » Post #28

Sun May 16, 2021 23:14 in General Talk

Arvind u should vote to Rahul Gandhi next.i hope he will do best and more better then narender modi.but from my opinion he is zero and his work just to bark on wrong tree always and always critisize without any knowledge on ground level.Democracy is still alive but if bjp left only corruption and more bad condition of India will come soon.this uncontrolled situation is still in control by current gov well.if u see their work no other party will be in merit list.they are all just to sum their treasures only.if gov put lockdown then people also critisize if not put lockdown then also.i know narender modi is one of the best prime minister in world.we feel safe only coz of him.

Martians should be first rule of thumb » Post #5

Fri May 07, 2021 02:54 in General Talk

War is already started why don't u feel all.economic war.make country bow down and through millions of people in death yard. Modern war not like before this is hidden war. Virus dropped already smartly perfectly and plannly.we know who but no proof to make show his face.all footprint is removed.this is most dangerous war started . Cyberwar is also started .what more remain to do.country who start developing take his first step to develop and make them better they make them again backward.i hate this

China-Australia dialogue DEAD....tasman1 » Post #24

Fri May 07, 2021 00:16 in General Talk

Impressive. Croatia . I don't know it but I like to visit Austria sure.Thay saying Austria beautiful and peaceful.

China-Australia dialogue DEAD....tasman1 » Post #21

Fri May 07, 2021 00:01 in General Talk

Tasman are u chinese. :lol: :lol: bcoz I have doubt.either u from china or just made Australian id. U don't know about Australia but u know about Indian and china only :lol: kindly seriously answer bcoz if u chine I will not reply anymore :D

China-Australia dialogue DEAD....tasman1 » Post #15

Thu May 06, 2021 23:32 in General Talk

May be Tasman is only not helping here otherwise all world come here to help india in this baddest situtation. Sending medical supply.war with china will not go forward don't worry.we are more stronger far war. But this virus bomb war why u don't understand who create why and what for.all world know why Tasman not.

China-Australia dialogue DEAD....tasman1 » Post #12

Thu May 06, 2021 23:05 in General Talk

Yes u live in documentry.dont worry here too lot of businness man do same.i am telling u about self experience ground level. There poor condition is more baddest.they don't get work there.chinese businessman not even helping their own cou try poor.all business man like their profit.they just getting profit from here.australia rich who told u. Haha .lot of Indian busniessman giving jobs to Australia and china too.so this is not best example

China-Australia dialogue DEAD....tasman1 » Post #9

Thu May 06, 2021 22:24 in General Talk

Tasman may be you not visit china villages.better you go there and visit.there is more hunger and poverty than Indian villages.china always a biggest hider in this world. If u go Indian villages the history is really different now...india will not die from hunger sure it's my prediction bcoz I live here and not
just increasing knowledge on internet.i visit whole india full and also china,Australia,thialand,italy.dont post you fool mind prediction

Understanding Love in INDIA...tasman1 » Post #10

Tue May 04, 2021 05:15 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Fact 1 ............... Statistics show China has exported to India 26,000+ ventilators & oxygen concentrators, 15,000+ monitors, nearly 3,800 tons of pharmaceutical ingredients & medicines since April. Cargo airlines from China to India are operating normally

Fact 2................Australia sending so far No help to India but sending billion to Indian military to fight China

Fact 3................Most Indian LOVE more Australia than China

Remarks from Grand Apes Council.................We , Grand Apes do NOT understand Indian ..LOVE..

Tasman don't say china helping india. China is just showing itself innocent. It same like first you give wounds and after it you rubbing the salt on it.. this virus bomb china drop on the world is unforgettable forever.

Darkstar , Special for you....tasman1 » Post #12

Tue Apr 27, 2021 23:36 in General Talk

Australia need to make army strength first and need to budget the army. No competent with china not on land and air and sea.if u see pakistan is more stronger than Australia in case of military power.australia currency rich only but not technical stronger still

I don't know why they want war.just harming ownself

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #63

Sat Apr 24, 2021 22:30 in General Talk

And don't worry tasman we will not let anyone use us and rule over us now.This young generation is more intelligent and smarter.

Covid 19 Picture of India » Post #61

Sat Apr 24, 2021 22:09 in General Talk

True fact of tasman.who india give respect and honour and belive they backstub india badly from since.india not need to trust any now they need to have their own stand and should reduce dependency on any.india is market for every country that's the reason they like deal with india fro their benefits. We need to understand it. Love with own now not other it's only 1 step for growth.

Chinese economy to overtake US by 2028 » Post #5

Mon Dec 28, 2020 21:39 in General Talk

What china have done well planned killing of millions of people to make themselve up Is never forgetable.yes they are very smart and intelligent in technology and those bio weapons and they have cure and they know cure also from since that's reason now they are ok.their govt play very nicely with the world.saddest year 2020

Lockdown » Post #76

Sun Nov 08, 2020 01:14 in General Talk

Laugh is good medicine .either u can tell medicine or exercise,easy exercise for old age people.no it's for young also ,good for immunity.lets laugh together our dear Tasman. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho he he he hu hu hu . :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 6, 2021 16:19:40 PST