Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CentsFinder

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CentsFinder

Toilet Paper Panic Buying Again .....tasman1 » Post #8

Sat Jul 04, 2020 00:35 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Toilet paper Toilet paper Toilet paper Toilet paper Toilet paper Toilet paper
50 years ago people in Dubai used to squat on the beaches and cover with sand no TOILET PAPER
In India people still squat in fields and wash it away in many rural areas but they have mobile phones no TOILET PAPER

Looks to me that western world can learn how to save Amazon forest from Indian people

Ha Ha....However using water is more scientific,more environment friendly & more purifying than Toilet paper!!

Toilet Paper Panic Buying Again .....tasman1 » Post #7

Sat Jul 04, 2020 00:33 in General Talk

In India people still squat in fields and wash it away in many rural areas but they have mobile phones no TOILET PAPER....right you are

USA Federal Holiday Weekend » Post #4

Fri Jul 03, 2020 23:10 in General Talk

Happy Independence Day!

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #18

Fri Jul 03, 2020 06:55 in General Talk

right...

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #16

Fri Jul 03, 2020 06:43 in General Talk

killing torturing is not ok yet should not exposed,,,ok I edited my post after your threat.Now you tell me,it is now ok or not...

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #14

Fri Jul 03, 2020 06:28 in General Talk

Tell me is their anything false ! I can here give news link if you want....I just told the reality in support of tasman1 who exposed the bitter truth,....even then I request you to tell which part of my post you think should not be exposed so that I can omit that..waiting for your reply

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #12

Fri Jul 03, 2020 05:55 in General Talk

Very sad! even this 21st century see this barbarity. Sigh for !Those ill fated men.. Poor powerless marginal people are being treated very badly accusing some part of them that they are spreading Covid-19 in India, in addition to long running oppression torture killing on them.In Covid-19,in a temple of London,many found positive but they were not accused by British for spreading corona virus where 30000 plus died.In this tough time in whole world people of different religions,casts & creeds became more sympathetic for each other except in India & Srianka ,where govt,Police & majority used this disease as a tool of oppression,torture & killing on some part of the citizen.In Sri Lanka, govt. influnced by the mentality of some other hatefilled leader decided to burn all died patients from Covid-19 though minority appealed to govt not to do that as in their religion it is something disrespectful for the dead.Hence you can not expect something gentle civilzed behavior from those govt what is led by hatefilled people.Very sad! How can govt do such inhuman act! shame,Shame!

ysense premium » Post #1

Fri Jul 03, 2020 02:06 in General Talk

Is there any premium system in ysense like clixsense premium?if that yes,then how is it & how it be?

certification or testimonials » Post #1

Tue Jun 30, 2020 07:04 in General Talk

Do any one of you know that there in Clixsense,or Appen the system or certification or testimonials by these sites(auto generated or manual)?I think this can have some benefit for the task doers!

discrimination! » Post #1

Sat Jun 27, 2020 05:18 in General Talk

is survey provider companies creating discrimination by giving more & more surveys to developed countries & not giving so mentionable surveys to developing or less developed countries?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 26, 2022 04:02:30 PST