Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by iceywarm

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by iceywarm

Were y notified on Clixsense changes before done? » Post #2

Sun Aug 04, 2019 09:51 in General Talk

Have you noticed at the bottom of the website it now says PROEDGE instead of ClixSense?

Also, I would like to drop this off here as well. FTC expands scope of data security compliance requirements | Article | Compliance Week

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #64

Sun Aug 04, 2019 09:49 in General Talk

I would not worry to much! They are currently being investigated by the FTC.

FTC expands scope of data security compliance requirements | Article | Compliance Week

Dow is in crash , it is start ....tasman1 » Post #6

Sun Nov 11, 2018 14:53 in General Talk

As someone who buys, and sells I would not worry about a crash like 2008. 2008 was regarding loans, and payments not being made. The housing sector was the majority of what 2008 did. Banks were issuing loans left, and right.

This is called a market stabilization. Analysts expect an economic sell off in 2020. The profits are also a bit lower due to the Trump Administration leveling the tariffs. Tariffs are costing jobs.

Reasons why you are not promoted.... » Post #5

Mon Oct 08, 2018 08:58 in General Talk

Id post next time is the Tasks section so you will get a better response here.

HI People in america » Post #4

Mon Oct 08, 2018 08:54 in General Talk

That's hilarious! Because the only way our government communicates is via MAIL. Like the IRS Scams. Any logical person knows they will only mail you anything in regards to a payment, or in correspondence.

Flagged » Post #8

Mon Oct 08, 2018 08:52 in General Talk

I would ask that the moderator move this post to the Tasks section.

This is considered just general talk.

Earn 3000$ » Post #11

Sun Oct 07, 2018 14:36 in Success Stories

That's REAL Earnings there! Keep up the good work! You got this!

End is near for ..........tasman1 » Post #15

Thu Oct 04, 2018 09:37 in General Talk

FAKE NEWS! FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!

Im so sad, its been a month with this :( » Post #3

Wed Oct 03, 2018 08:49 in General Talk

I never get that many tasks anyway.

I get more surveys however.

Complete 100th Survey » Post #19

Tue Sep 25, 2018 09:00 in Your Stats

kuldeep150 wrote: ya bro :)

but i have not enough time to do this.

This site is not meant to be a job, in the tax terms of the USA its considered Self Employment under many ways.

Just keep logging in, and keep trying!

I think I have completed 400 Surveys now! Keep trying!

Does it take a long time to make money here? » Post #10

Mon Sep 24, 2018 19:07 in General Talk

I am not to far away from reaching the taxable threshold.

24/09/18 lovely day » Post #2

Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:12 in Success Stories

Congrats!

Sounds like a pretty excellent day for you!

It amazing seeing the money that people have made on sites like this!

Does it take a long time to make money here? » Post #7

Mon Sep 24, 2018 08:32 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote: 1) I refuse to send my Social Security number to ClixSense. (or to any GPT site)

2) Paying Self Employment Tax (1099) would be equivalent to starting over this late in the year.
- 15.3% Self Employment Tax added on top or normal taxes of 25% (40% total)
- Cash out fees.

I know exactly how you feel Mr. Danny! I filed a 1099 last year, and I had to write so much stuff off for my delivery business I did ( UBER EATS)

While you can write off internet expenses, and some other stuff like the desk, and security software that you use you will still have to pay something.

My tax rate last year was 20%. That means I gave the government 20% per dollar I make or .20 cents. That is absurd, and I feel like this new tax plan that the current administration introduced will make it worse for Self Employment. You can only earn $600.00 per calendar year.

That's not including money you make off the stock market. I mailed 22 pages to the IRS this year.

be safe » Post #2

Mon Sep 24, 2018 08:25 in General Talk

While I can not speak for Jim, and the team that manages this site.

I am personally from North Carolina, and was affected by this mess here. It looks like I-95 ( a major highway here) reopened, and all lanes back into their area should be back to normal. BUT this does not confirm is their house was affected by the massive flooding here in this state.

I would look around on websites like CNN. The coverage is amazing, and very devastating for this area.

That area may see another hit from another storm this weekend as well.
NHC Weather Update

I included the NHC recent report so you can see what I am talking about.

great job wonderful day today » Post #3

Sun Sep 23, 2018 15:45 in Success Stories

Great job!

5G internet is very dangerous for human society » Post #14

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:59 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: Only screen I addicted to is one of my 10 Kindles. I have so many ebooks keep having to buy more of them. But they way cheaper than actual books so I way ahead still. I read up to twenty books a day on a good day.

WOW! That's insane! So you are a book worm? :P!

I can not read a digital book. Its hard for me to focus on the screen. I am going to try to read again using my iPad.

I am also opposed to digital books because I work in the printing industry, and its really nice to watch how books are made, and then given that beautiful cover.

True Fact: 85% of books ( including text books) are printed in the USA.

New member of France » Post #3

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:09 in Member Introduction

Welcome to the famous world of earning some really easy money!

Welcome, and Happy Earning! :D

hii » Post #6

Wed Sep 19, 2018 09:58 in Member Introduction

Welcome, and Happy Earnings!

I am New here. PLEASE help me. » Post #8

Wed Sep 19, 2018 09:56 in Member Introduction

Welcome to ClixSense!

I agree with Nurse Morph! Sometimes you will make good money on a few days a month.

But as the FAQ says their is not a limit to how much you can earn here a day. There is just a fine line on when the money is worth it. Like it should not take 8 Hours to complete a survey. That's a waste of you're time.

HI EVERYONE im a Newbie here from Jamaica » Post #2

Wed Sep 19, 2018 09:54 in Member Introduction

Welcome to ClixSense!

I have not seen that many people from Jamaica on here! Beautiful country!!!

Welcome, and Happy Earning!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 17, 2022 16:49:23 PST