Rapi12 wrote: Congrats to your sucess,
that motivates me even more to get more referals
I got a few questions to your achivements and would be glad if you can amswer them:
1. How much time did you totally invest in getting referals so far. So for managing your blog, getting credits for exchange sites, posting ads, etc?
2. You said you got refs with clicks exchange sites. I didnt make good experiences so far and didnt get a Single ref with 300 advertise credits on the two biggest exchange sites. So how many credits (ref link clicks) do you need in average for one signup?
3. How much refs do you get from your blog, paied advertising, traffic exchange in percent?
Thanks and good Day
1. Actually I didn't spend too much on online advertising to get refs for clixsense, because most of the MMO sites users might be a member of clixsense already. It works best if you promote other sites. Still you can make refs for clixsense by advertising on other sites (not Neobux) using custom landing page.
2. As you've said, traffic exchanges are worthless to make refs especially in case of clixsense, still there was a success rate of 0.001% getting countable referrals per week through traffic monsoon - now not available. The chances of getting refs might increase if you promote other MMO programs.
3. 99.99% from blog, online advertising not anymore, 0.001% from Traffic exchanges.
Feels free to ask me more questions, if you want me to answer for you!
Have a great week end!