Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by mapiklfish1

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by mapiklfish1

Suggestions for You based on CS changes » Post #14

Mon Jul 03, 2017 23:13 in General Talk

ruthg wrote: I refuse to buy a cell phone and spend money on a monthly fee just so I can be told I don't qualify for a survey. I may qualify for a survey 1 out of a hundred don't think that will change. PTC ads ans offers were best here. Task won't let me in so that's out. Just staying to get my pending money and what is due me right now. Don't plan to spend hours to be told you don't qualify after spending 1/2 hr answering questions.

I agree about the surveys and it seems to be that at all the GPT sites. It so very frustrating to spend hours trying to do just one $.50 survey. At least with the PTC ads, you knew you could click the ads and make a little money.

146.66 $ in one month » Post #21

Mon Jun 26, 2017 04:54 in Your Stats

That's great. How are you making that much? Tasks? Surveys? How much time are you spending on it? My husband lost his job and I'm trying to make some money online to help out. I don't mind spending time working at it but so far am only making cents rather than dollars and I need dollars rather than cents.

You have just won $10.00! » Post #1

Thu Apr 20, 2017 05:03 in Success Stories

Woo Hoo!

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won $10.00!
You have 36 chances left for today

First time I won that much in the grid!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 28, 2022 09:06:35 PST