Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by admin

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by admin

Welcome to ySense....tasman1 » Post #57

Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:40 in General Talk

Everything will be back to normal guys, just give it time. As it's stated in the blog some things are not yet working and anytime there is a new site, these things happen. Please be patient and you will see it will be fine.

Best of luck to all.

Jim

India Blogger Make $4,232 from ClixSense » Post #7

Thu Mar 21, 2019 06:03 in Success Stories

Please explain to me how this is spam? This is the success stories forum and the perfect place for this type of post. It does not contain any links to any 3rd party sites.

This topic will not be removed as it's one of many success stories I like to see.

Jim

Maximize your ClixSense earnings » Post #1

Sat Mar 02, 2019 07:38 in General Talk

Hello Members, it has been requested that I create a post on the best ways to maximize your earnings here as my last post on this topic is about 7 years old and no longer pertains to what we now do at ClixSense. This post can be used as an affiliate promotion page to show possible new members the different ways they can earn money. If you wish to promote this topic or any other part of our site, click the chain link on the top right of this page to get your affiliate link:



The biggest opportunity you will have to earn money with ClixSense is through Surveys, Offers and Tasks. The first thing you should do is complete your Survey Profile. This profile helps us target more relevant surveys to you. You can find the survey profile on this page:

Get Paid to Take Surveys Online & Complete Tasks for Money

The next thing you should do is read the post about Tips and Rules when doing offers. You can view this post here:

ClixSense Forum

It's very informative and is quite helpful. Then you should try to do a few offers or surveys if they are available to you. If you do not see any, please do not get discouraged as new offers and surveys come in all the time so keep checking back.

Another great post to read about our affiliate program is located here:

What is my affiliate URL

One of the best features of ClixSense is that you do not need to purchase anything in order to earn money. We have multiple ways for you to make money. We suggest that you login many times a day and check for available offers, surveys and tasks. The more surveys, offers and tasks you do, the more familiar you will become with the whole process.

Secondly it's suggested that you try to complete the daily checklist bonus. This is completed by viewing the forum and completing an offer or some tasks. This can really help increase your income as some offers pay $5.00 or more. Complete just a couple offers or surveys per day and this can add up quickly.

And lastly, Promote your affiliate URL. The more members you have under you the more commissions you will make. You earn commissions from the offers, tasks and surveys that are completed by your referrals.

If you want to maximize your earnings, focus your affiliate promotion to members from North America, this will earn you the highest commissions!


Thank you

IT IS ON!! IT IS ON!! » Post #12

Mon Jul 17, 2017 06:01 in General Talk

As I have said in previous posts we have plans to add more options for you but these things do not happen over night. We have a lot going on behind the scenes so just give us a little time to get everything done. These new options may include a new cashout method that can send funds directly to your bank account. But again this sort of thing does not happen quickly.

In the meantime, try to do some tasks or surveys and get some referrals. Remember affiliate commissions are 20%!!

Jim

The end of ClixSense? » Post #190

Sun Jul 09, 2017 06:46 in General Talk

Everyone, this topic isnt about Neobux or any other company so lets keep this on topic please. There is no need to bash Neobux about how they operate their business. They are successful because of how they do things. Right now they are going through what we went through back in February. They will come out Ok just as we have. I have spoken to Fernando and offered my support so lets all do the same.

Jim

Paypal is coming back ?! » Post #55

Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:47 in General Talk

chafpower305 wrote: if you are going to get rid of ptc, at least find a way to keep the xoxly advertiser ads as they don't contain malware and viruses and i do benefit from them alot in earning alittle extra on top of the surveys that i do

We are already working on a solution for the xoxly advertiser and have spoken to him a lot about this. From our conversation it looks like he will continue with us but just be shown in a different way. We're working out the details on that now.

Thanks

Paypal is coming back ?! » Post #49

Fri Jul 07, 2017 08:44 in General Talk

MLivePro wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
MLivePro wrote: PayPal is rubbish, they are despised in the 'online earnings' industry. If you want PayPal back, you're crazy!!

Talking of crazy... so are the decisions made by ClixSense today!!! Bad move Jim, think again!!



Who gave you right to talk with Jim like that ? His business , his right , his choice

If I am mod will ban you here forever


Sorry?? - My quote is simply a 'play on words' and no sensible forum moderator would see it as anything different. Also, we have the right to express our opinion on the forum - you can't ban someone because they disagree with a decision!! LOL!!

Anyway, I do think the loss of PTC is a crazy idea and I have contacted Jim with my concerns, and also made suggestions that I think would be better. I also know they are in consideration and also that admin have future plans (e.g. replacing PTC)

We do not feel removing PTC was the wrong decision. Yes we care about our members as if it weren't for you then we wouldn't be here. But, from a business standpoint the changes we're making do make sense. I will explain:

Upgrades - Places us in a high risk category because we are asking you to make a purchase in order to get more. It borders MLM if not crosses into this category. And, with upgrades comes the 8 tiers, again borders MLM. A purchase is made in order to generate a commission in the 8 levels. We do not want to be associated with this vertical. All members should be equal with their earning potential. Removing upgrades does this.

ClixGrid - It borders gambling and is basically like PTC except your not paid to view an ad. Our decision to remove this was not due to a revenue factor as we did not lose money on this.

PTC - The toughest decision I've had to make. Where to start...first you have to look at what PTC brings to the table. Fraud, malware, changed website redirects, high risk and the list goes on. Secondly, in order to stay competitive you have to keep prices low. To keep prices low this means you lose money on some campaigns, which we did. Someone made a comment that we were bleeding. I would not call it that as yes, we lost money on PTC, we could have easily kept on as we were with zero issues. The other thing we looked at was, where we want to be in the future? Can we get to the "next level" with our current business model? The answer was no. But, with that said, yes we could continue as we were and probably be successful and continue our growth. Our plans for moving forward are to look and act more like a legitimate company rather than a company that has services that can place you in a "scam" category.

If you stay as you are in business, you will fail. Change is not only expected, it's required. There is a great quote that says the only constant in life is change. We will change, we will move forward and we will bring you the best service and support possible. ClixSense is not only my company, but it's like my child (that doesn't talk back of course...lol). I care about my members, my company, it's reputation and the service we provide to you. I want you happy so you keep coming back and we will damn sure do our best to make sure that happens.

Thank you
Jim Grago

The end of ClixSense? » Post #95

Mon Jul 03, 2017 05:42 in General Talk

Before some of you make such dramatic statements about leaving, did you ever consider that maybe we had something planned to replace PTC? We're working to add other opportunities to ClixSense that you can complete. This is not an easy task as adding new companies to work with takes time. But, before you leave us, give us a chance to show you that we hear your concerns and will respond to them.

Thanks
Jim

Clixsense » Post #10

Sun Jul 02, 2017 15:22 in General Talk

Hey all, this isn't about Neobux and their policies. What they do works well for them and they are successful so lets try to focus on the topic at hand.

Thanks
Jim

Removal of ClixAd and Clixgrid » Post #61

Sat Jul 01, 2017 21:08 in General Talk

kelseykoterla wrote:
Quote:Thank you. Most members will not realize that with the new 20% commissions you will earn much more money than you did before :)

Jim

i wouldn't get excited about this at all. Jim already knows that 20% commissions isn't sustainable, that's why he points out the probability of dropping this to 15% in the future. After that happens, there will be warnings of dropping it back to 10%, followed by that inevitable drop as well. This 20% will end up being nothing more than a short lived promotion to try to placate all the members he's pissed off by gutting the main reason why they come here in the first place.

If someone clicks $1 worth of ads, there is the possibility of both $0.20 being paid to a sponsor and $0.16 being paid through the daily activity bonus. That's a potential $1.36 being paid out for someone clicking a $1 worth of ads. I haven't checked what ads cost, but I'm sure it's more than that. If profitability was an issue, you could have cut into that 20% commission bonus or the 16% daily activity bonus (hell offers are only 10%, why not cut PTC referral clicks to 10% to keep it in line with offers?). The point is you had other much more viable options than gutting the entire thing.

Also, as has already been pointed out as well, a competitor site is still allowed to use paypal while being very much PTC oriented. The fact that PTC existed on Clixsense was NOT the reason why it lost paypal, so stop using that as an excuse. This is just really poor business management on the part of clixsense.

Sincerely,
a soon to be ex-member

You are way off in your assumptions here. First of all the 20% does not apply to PTC as that is being removed. And even if it wasnt being removed, the max commission was 10% and the 16% was based off of everything you did, not just $1.00 worth of PTC ads. Everyone is so high on the Paypal horse and you just do not understand that this is business. We DID NOT do this because of Paypal. I don't care about our competitors and what other sites like mine are doing. In business if you stay stagnant, you will fail and I refuse to do so. We are moving forward with our changes because this is what makes sense to us.

I really wish everyone would stop with the Paypal comments because this is not our driving factor.

Jim

Removal of ClixAd and Clixgrid » Post #38

Sat Jul 01, 2017 14:44 in General Talk

Leloes wrote: I remember when I was trying new ideas to try and save my offline business. Alas none worked and I was faced with the fact that it was just time to call it quits. Sad but it happens to every business one day. I've about come to the conclusion that that time has come for ClixSense.

This is not an idea, this is a business decision that we made to help us in the future. Our core business has been Surveys and Tasks and this is what we will focus on. As for time to call it quits, there is no need when we are extremely profitable, still growing at the rate of 5000 new active members per day and can still improve on what we do. We have many plans for the future that will boost everyones revenue but these things take time.

Jim

Removal of ClixAd and Clixgrid » Post #28

Sat Jul 01, 2017 14:04 in General Talk

iskraptc wrote: Wow - this is so sad.

If I am lucky, I get 1 or 2 tasks / offers per month - so no way to make any money any more.

Will be be able to withdraw our current earnings from the PTC actions?

I will probably hang around for a while to see how things develop.

Have you considered using cryptocurrencies for the PTC side of things?

Sad - sad - sad

No need to have anything related to PTC because it will be removed.

Paypal is coming back ?! » Post #16

Sat Jul 01, 2017 13:20 in General Talk

tukinem wrote: Is this really about Paypal?! What if ClixSense is still bleeding after this? Closing for good?

IT'S NOT ABOUT PAYPAL.

And bleeding? No not even a remote chance as we are extremely profitable.

Again, this decision has nothing to do with Paypal at all. If we never get them back then so be it, we will continue on as we are.

Jim

Removal of ClixAd and Clixgrid » Post #22

Sat Jul 01, 2017 13:16 in General Talk

dsbe wrote: So this just wiped out many years of my referring work. I have been referring and working here so that I could build up a residual income, not to click surveys all day. I do have another job and lots of online work to do plus I don't want online sites gathering a ton of personal information on me.

Maybe one of the reasons the PTC has slowed down is because of the no minimum daily click requirement which kept many people from clicking. Myself included. Most of the bigger sites do this and it should increase activity

I was also an advertiser here and the PTCs were the method. They are great for some things. Maybe you could split the site into two and create another site for PTCs and the multi level referrals? If not then good bye. There are other sites out there where my advertising dollars can go and that are giving me a lot more money than here. I was ready to start building back my cash and referring after being devastated with the paypal loss but it looks like every time we recover the admin finds another way to toss us to the ground

It's no big deal. I'll say thanks for nothing....including not even trying for the people who got you where you are today

Finally, why did you lock the announcement topic? We are your customers and workers and you just cut off our access like that? :(

That's all bad 'karma' dude

We did not wipe out your referrals. You are now much better off than you were. You will earn 2x higher commissions from your direct referrals. You think I am here to put you down or make things hard on you? Because that is how it seems you feel. Trust me when I tell you this decision was not an easy one. But, PTC is full of fraud and companies like Google and Facebook block it because they see it as scammy. In business you have to make changes that will secure your future. When a part of your business brings you down and is not profitable then you have to make changes, this is what we did.

I locked the announcement because I wanted to. I didnt want 500 questions on this topic and I knew other topics would be started.

I am sorry you disagree with my move, but trust me if you were me, you'd do the same thing.

Jim

Paypal is coming back ?! » Post #5

Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:51 in General Talk

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. This is in the plan but you know Paypal as they may still say no. But this decision was not done just because of Paypal.

Removal of ClixAd and Clixgrid » Post #4

Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:42 in General Talk

Thank you. Most members will not realize that with the new 20% commissions you will earn much more money than you did before :)

Jim

ClixSense needs your input » Post #101

Sat Apr 01, 2017 05:20 in General Talk

I want to thank all of you for your votes and comments. I guess the one thing that I need to make clear is that we would not make this change just to get Paypal back. It's more based on the profitability of PTC and the future of ClixSense. Can we survive as we are and move on, absolutely. But, can ClixSense grow more by removing PTC and ClixGrid with Paypal? It's possible that we will but no one really knows for sure. Many of you make valid points when you say we're bowing to Paypal and they can only limit us again. Then what? It's a tough decision to make and a very bold move if we do it and will take some time and consideration before we actually decide to make this move.

Thanks again, your input is very valuable to us. Keep it coming...

Jim

ClixSense needs your input » Post #99

Sat Apr 01, 2017 05:12 in General Talk

rrski05 wrote: Admin I can still see that neobux still has paypal as on of their payment processors whats your opinion about that

This is the decision of Paypal and we have to stand by that. I am not going to hold it against them because they can still use Paypal. We can only accept it and move on. Fernando is a friend and we have had many conversations about this issue. I contacted him the same day I was told we could no longer use Paypal to let him know in case they did this to him. He's been very supportive throughout this whole mess, and I appreciate that.

Jim

ClixSense needs your input » Post #53

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:30 in General Talk

ednace wrote: Jim, there are still a great many PTCs using Paypal and new ones are coming on line with Paypal all the time. I signed up for one called SparkyClix which I stopped using due to a poor response to my first support inquiry. Paypal is a public company and has an obligation to produce earnings for shareholders. I cannot believe their senior management and board would throw away money through a blanket ban on PTCs. Is that really the issue?

Yes why would I lie about this? They told me PTC is now in violation of their user agreement and that all PTC sites would be removed. I cannot speak as to why others are still using them as I can only speak for what happened to us.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #45

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote: Remember Jim need feed his family. It's a risky move remove ptc ads and adgrid.

It's business decisions to help Clixsense stay in business.

Jim where is Clixsense tv is coming? When is Clixsense apps coming?

I had thought I had a deal on ClixSense TV but it did not pan out like I had hoped as we still have the partnership agreement in place. It's not dead but its on the back burner for now as we have other things we're working on that will make quite a few people happy.

As for a mobile app. Not so sure as ClixSense works on mobile right now but yes it's been discussed and is not a priority really.
From: Go
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 03:18:25 PST