Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by hmb1212

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by hmb1212

My account has been deactivated for no reason... » Post #1

Fri Dec 20, 2019 09:21 in General Talk

Hello,

I created this new account just to write a post here to get any kind of help please because I have been a Clixsense member for few years under the nickname vaneela with an avatar of my ginger cat. I wasn’t very active on forum but I hope someone could confirm that “I” exist here....
So my account has been deactivated a month ago for no reason as I didn’t broke any rules and I sent first ticket in 21 November, then 2 additional ones in the meantime so now it’s been almost a month with no answer for my 3 tickets whatsoever. The “funny” thing is that they deactivated my account a day after I requested a cashout through Payoneer and since then i cannot log in here anymore. I read the rules to find out what could I do wrong but there is nothing and how it’s even possible to deactivate someone’s account without letting know about it and the reason of it?? Not to mention it happened after I made cashout of money earned by me, so it’s totally ridiculous situation.
To say that I’m upset is really not enough to describe because I’ve been here for a long time and I don’t think I was treated fair by any means. Can someone please help? Apparently it doesn’t make sense to send 4th ticket because I’m ignored anyway.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 6, 2021 00:14:40 PST