Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by kaitertot

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by kaitertot

Upgrade, is it worth it for me? » Post #6

Sun Dec 27, 2015 16:24 in General Talk

I can tell you my experience:
Last year I was on here alot and made $83.60 for the entire year.
2015 rolls around and I upgraded to a paid account in September and I made $235.24 this year.
The second I upgraded my account I got way more ads to click with shorter view times which I loved and the bonus is nicer too. I paid for the upgrade using $17 I already had in my account so it's like the upgrade was free to me because it's not like I paid via card, I just used my balance. You'll make the $17 back and then some. Prior to my upgrade I would make $20/month being on here casually. After the upgrade I was able to get a check for $58 for one month of work :) I'm sure you can make more with referrals but none of mine have bothered being too active, I wish they were but still, without active referrals making $58 a month extra cash is awesome, I'm glad I discovered Clixsense!

What I Won Today & My 2015 @ Clixsense » Post #1

Sun Dec 27, 2015 16:16 in Your Stats

I won .10 and 5 extra chances on the ClixGrid today! I'm so grateful for Clixsense, they've given me the chance to have fun doing surveys and it feels great to have my opinion heard! For anyone wondering (because I once wondered myself), It is SO worth it to upgrade your account!
Last year I made $83.60 all year, this year I upgraded my account and I have made $235.24. It's been very worth it to me, especially being Canadian that $235.24 converts to $325.48 for me currently. I have been able to use that money for everything from Christmas shopping to free hotel stays and dinners. Thanks so much Clixsense for this awesome community, my new years goal is to be even more active on here, I love it! So for anyone wondering if they should upgrade to a paid account in the new year, go for it I'm so happy that I did and I don't even have any referrals working under me/with me...it's all just me!
Happy new year and happy clicking to everyone :)

August Check of $138.02 received » Post #2

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:50 in Payment Proofs

fantastic! congrats!

I am grateful to clixsense » Post #9

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:48 in Success Stories

Congrats! Clixsense is so much fun and I too am so grateful to them, I've almost earned $200. Seriously I am so happy with Clixsense, I love this site :) <3

WOW, I Did It Again!! » Post #2

Tue Oct 21, 2014 15:33 in Success Stories

wow congrats! :D

My First Clixgrid Win » Post #4

Fri Oct 10, 2014 17:22 in Success Stories

Thanks Guys :)

My First Clixgrid Win » Post #1

Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:48 in Success Stories

First click got me 5 extra clicks and with 2 clicks left, I won 10 cents :)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 16:38:33 PST