Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by bvspavan

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by bvspavan

Happy B'day Sony » Post #4

Sun Jul 17, 2016 08:50 in Hindi

Hi sony, many many happy returns of the day. Happy birthday. :thumbup:

Congrats bvspavan » Post #88

Tue Jun 14, 2016 08:26 in Hindi

Devenderraghav wrote:

Hey bro can you give me some tips on tasks and how are you able to do so many tasks .how many hrs do you spend on task in a day.

Hi bro. Sorry for the late reply. Regarding tasks at first i was intrested to win contests so in that process i was able to do many tasks. These days just concentrating on earning good income and spend less time. Around 4-6 hrs a day. But if you are in a contest then its hardwork which will be around 12-15 hrs. The no. of tasks u do comes with practice and time spent.

Tips on tasks just try to get ur levels for that u need to be very patient. And after that slowly try to learn the tasks and income will increase very rapidly. Good luck :thumbup:

UZAIR--Happy Birthday » Post #4

Mon May 02, 2016 13:56 in Hindi

Many many happy returns of the day. Happy birthday uzair :thumbup:

My First Payout » Post #2

Wed Apr 27, 2016 13:51 in Hindi

Congrats buddy :) Keep working hard and wish u earn more. Good luck :thumbup:

Victory in a crucial match » Post #11

Mon Mar 28, 2016 01:46 in Hindi

Was a good match yesterday very entertaining. Not a big fan of kohli but the innings he played was another level. :) Mridula ur watching t20 wc with good intrest i mean generally girls don't like cricket :)

Victory in a crucial match » Post #6

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:51 in Hindi

Match was very exciting. Good win but bangladesh gifted this match :) Looking forward to other games as well. Overall nice wc and nice entertainment. :)

Happy Birthday bvspavan » Post #9

Sat Feb 13, 2016 09:16 in Hindi

Hi mridula how r u? Thank u so much for the wishes. Thanks to everyone who wished me. :) Why would i have any grudges. Yes i will be active on forums and try to give my suggestions. Most of the questions newcomers have i answered everything. So i suggest them to read the old threads too where they can get some information. But yes i will try to help them out now again.

Also i got into big big troubles due to my hardwork, innocence, and my blind belief in some people so just want to be very careful.

Thanks you so much once again mridula and everyone for the wishes. :thumbup:

Congrats bvspavan » Post #81

Mon Dec 28, 2015 02:58 in Hindi

Thanks for the wishes, ya everything is fine mridula :thumbup:

Congrats bvspavan » Post #77

Wed Dec 23, 2015 02:39 in Hindi

Thank u so much mridula :thumbup: It was a lot of hard work to reach here :)

Congrats bvspavan » Post #72

Mon Dec 14, 2015 03:49 in Hindi

Thank you so much mridula :) . There was an easy and quick task, that's why many names from india yesterday and today. :thumbup:

Congrats bvspavan » Post #66

Mon Nov 23, 2015 01:26 in Hindi

Thank you so much mridula for the wishes :thumbup:

Congrats bvspavan » Post #57

Mon Nov 02, 2015 01:23 in Hindi

Thank u mridula :thumbup: yes now time take some rest continously doing tasks from 6 weeks. Will give a break watch some cricket ind vs sa and try to win some more time. :)

Congrats bvspavan » Post #52

Sat Oct 31, 2015 08:19 in Hindi

Hi mkpit yes the money which we get is for real, that is why i have motivation to work hard. :) Bro try to understand if i attach any screenshots or say im earning this much or that much it is creating unnecessary problems for me. But i can guarentee u that i do get the money. Regarding tips read my posts in this thread and other one's carefully. I have explained everything in them. :thumbup:

@Rama53-theruler just submit a ticket giving ur email id and request the management to send it to me. Mention my name and user name in the ticket.

Congrats bvspavan » Post #46

Mon Oct 26, 2015 02:44 in Hindi

Thank you so much mridula. :thumbup: How are u? No news from ur side these days. I think ur less active. :)

Congrats bvspavan » Post #44

Tue Oct 13, 2015 02:27 in Hindi

Thank u so much mridula & roshni. :thumbup:

@roshni amkrock had a doubt regarding violent task which is diff. to explain here. So i asked him to submit a ticket and give his email id, and request the manageement to send his email to me mentioning my user name. So that i can explain him later.

If u have any doubt regarding tasks and if i could help u, there is an option to send ur email id because it will be better to explain there.

PAYMENT PROOF » Post #2

Sun Oct 11, 2015 09:07 in Urdu

Congrats buddy :thumbup:

Finally :D » Post #2

Sat Oct 03, 2015 04:09 in Hindi

Congrats. Good luck and earn well :thumbup:

kaise clixsense me paisa kamaye? » Post #31

Sat Oct 03, 2015 03:23 in Hindi

Hi looksanu pls don't call me sir. Aap mera posts upar yeh thread mein jo hai wo dhyan se padho maine sab kuch explain kiya hai isme. Theek se padhenge tho sab kuch samajh mein aa jaayega. :thumbup:

Congrats bvspavan » Post #41

Mon Sep 28, 2015 13:45 in Hindi

Thanks guys for the wishes.

@amkrock it is difficult to explain the total task here. Task is easy but some tricks are there to follow. Do one thing submit a ticket giving ur email and request them to send ur email id to me. Ill mail to u later and explain it.

Congrats bvspavan » Post #37

Mon Sep 28, 2015 07:47 in Hindi

thank u mridula, nazar nahi yaar. Last week ek bohat bada mudda ho gaya tha task ke forum par. Tabhi mujhe samajh main aaya ki thode log aise bhi hote hain jo tumhare tarakki se jalte bhi hain. Kaash sabhi log tumhari tarah acche soch ke ho aur hamesha doosro ki bhalayi ke liye sochte hain. Par jaise tumne kaha top 10 main aane ke liye try karoonga.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 03:56:40 PST