Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by alpar25

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by alpar25

Big company buying small gpt sites » Post #23

Sat Aug 03, 2019 22:58 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
alpar25 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
Yes InboxDollar is part of the companies operated by Prodege LLC. As far as Neobux, this does not make sense. It would be impossible for NB to sell to Prodege. While Neobux is also technically now a rewards site, it is not really a full fledged GPT, it lacks many of the elements of a full fledged GPT. And due to the PTC elements, it would NOT be possible - they would have to drop the PTC model completely, if they do they will lose majority of its traffic that would be bad, even Fernando is paying Canadian members in USD, It is good time now for them to implement some common features of CS, the only reason I am not doing anything on their site is because unfortunately Netteller and Skrill is not a viable option for me due to the very high fees of those payment procsesors, and apparently he is not too keen of using Payoneer.

I have a question for you Darkstar2. What do you think about PTC advertisements on mobile phones and Neobux implementing a system for advertisements for mobile phones?

Might not be the best place to discuss PTC :) Also it is way off topic, but as far as my opinion, considering the mobile market has exploded, it would only make sense, people are doing everything on their mobile now, as long as the site advertised is compatible and has a mobile version of the site, as far as NB, unfortunately I cannot do anything there anymore as only NETTELLER and SKRILL are available for cash out methods and those are not viable options for Canada.

Thank you for your answer. I asked about it because I saw from your posts that you make every time research for GPT sites and other sites and reading your posts I hear new information every time.

On NB you looked into AirTM as a cashout option?

Big company buying small gpt sites » Post #20

Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:40 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
Yes InboxDollar is part of the companies operated by Prodege LLC. As far as Neobux, this does not make sense. It would be impossible for NB to sell to Prodege. While Neobux is also technically now a rewards site, it is not really a full fledged GPT, it lacks many of the elements of a full fledged GPT. And due to the PTC elements, it would NOT be possible - they would have to drop the PTC model completely, if they do they will lose majority of its traffic that would be bad, even Fernando is paying Canadian members in USD, It is good time now for them to implement some common features of CS, the only reason I am not doing anything on their site is because unfortunately Netteller and Skrill is not a viable option for me due to the very high fees of those payment procsesors, and apparently he is not too keen of using Payoneer.

I have a question for you Darkstar2. What do you think about PTC advertisements on mobile phones and Neobux implementing a system for advertisements for mobile phones?

My progress so far on ClixSense » Post #268

Sun Jan 08, 2017 01:56 in Your Stats

Thank you for your answer. I understand it now.

One more question. I found out at the affiliate page, that for Premium membership you will get $2 after $5 of earnings of your DR. In your image you have Signups commisions amount like $5.90. If the Signup commison can be $2 or for standard membership $1, how you can get $5.90 for example?

My progress so far on ClixSense » Post #266

Sat Jan 07, 2017 13:33 in Your Stats

Congratulations Jacknz!

I have a question about your 2016 overview. At your Affiliate Statistics what commisions are the Signups and Revs. columns? You got money just because someone sign up under you? What is the meaning of Revs.?

150 direct referrals :D » Post #5

Sat Apr 11, 2015 01:53 in Success Stories

Congratulations! Nice work!

Can you teach me how to advertise?

Kerdesek. stb. » Post #405

Sat Aug 30, 2014 07:42 in Hungarian

Sziasztok!
A taskoknal van direkt link clixsensre?

I won $5 » Post #1

Sat Aug 02, 2014 02:25 in Success Stories

Thank you :clixsense: ! :thumbup:
Return to the forums index