Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by The_Helper

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by The_Helper

Please Vote » Post #6

Tue Mar 17, 2015 06:26 in Hindi

About 90% of earnings are from tasks, 8% from surveys and other 2% are from Ads and miscellaneous...

Won a Biggie today on the Clixgrid !! » Post #2

Tue Mar 17, 2015 06:03 in Your Stats

Congratulations Adam... :clap: Keep up the good work... May God give you more winnings...

To Valerie... and anyone willing to read and opine » Post #12

Tue Mar 17, 2015 05:05 in General Talk

Thank you for showing sympathy... I think everyone's gone through this.. Valerie might wonder seeing this thread going on in her name... I think it's better to change the name.. Because they may say that the forum is not the place to share our worries... It's up to you Sarah... Cheer up.. ;)

Quote of the day » Post #1049

Tue Mar 17, 2015 04:48 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

- Bernard M. Baruch

I am very sorry ptcscrutiny, I won't be mentioning the author for some quotes.. You need to find it out yourself if you want it... :lol: I think that sometimes content of the quote is more important rather than who said it...

Quote of the day » Post #1047

Mon Mar 16, 2015 23:21 in General Talk

"When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,...
When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!"

To Valerie... and anyone willing to read and opine » Post #8

Mon Mar 16, 2015 19:35 in General Talk

I am truly sorry for your aunt Tasmail. It moved me to tears seeing that your aunt was like your mom.. :( I know how it feels like...

Quote of the day » Post #1042

Mon Mar 16, 2015 06:30 in General Talk

Lesson of Time
"When a bird is alive, it eats Ants;
When the bird is dead, Ants eat the bird!
Time & Circumstances can change at any time...
Don't devalue or hurt anyone in life.
You may be powerful today... But remember, time is more powerful than you!!
One tree makes a million match sticks. But when the time comes...
Only one match stick is needed to burn a million trees...
So be good and do good."

informations and help » Post #3

Sun Mar 15, 2015 21:49 in Urdu

I've tried to translate this using google translation... So, it's not perfect... Please forgive me for the errors that I've made... Thank you... :roll:

ہیلو، خاندان clixsense کرنے کا خیر مقدم.
کے ساتھ شروع کرنے، فعال روزمرہ ہو. ، تمام دستیاب اشتہارات دیکھیں clixgrid ادا، اور کاموں اور عمومی پیشکشوں کرتے. اشتھارات، کاموں اور سروے کے دعوت نامے کے بارے میں اطلاعات حاصل کرنے کے لئے ClixAddon انسٹال کریں.

کاموں پر کام کرنے کے لئے، آپ کو CrowdFlower (سییف) کے ساتھ ایک اکاؤنٹ کی ضرورت ہے. وہ آپ کے کاموں پر کام کرنے کے لئے فراہم کرتے ہیں جو ایک ہیں. یہاں Crowdflower دورہ

سب سے پہلے، آپ کو کسی بھی سطح بیجز کی ضرورت نہیں کرے گا جس میں کاموں کو ہو رہی کریں گے. کاموں صفحے کی جانچ پڑتال رکھنا. کاموں کو دستیاب ہیں، جب بھی، بہت زیادہ درستگی کے ساتھ ایسا کرنے کی کوشش کریں. کچھ وقت کے بعد، آپ کی سطح بیج کے ساتھ فراہم کی جائے گی. بعد میں، آپ کو زیادہ ملازمتوں کے ساتھ ساتھ اعلی ادا ملازمتوں کو ملے گی. کاموں کو مکمل کرنے، دی گئی ہدایات کو احتیاط سے پڑھیں اور کچھ کرنے کی ضرورت ہے سمجھ. جوابات پیش کرنے کی جلدی نہیں ہے. درستگی بہت اہم ہے کہ یاد رکھیں. آپ ان کو سمجھنے اور مکمل ہے تو، آپ کو بہت جلد ترقی کر رہے ہوں گے. اگر ممکن ہو تو، روز مرہ کی فہرست کو مکمل کرنے کی کوشش کریں.

آپ فہرست کو مکمل کرنے کے قابل کاموں یا نہیں نہیں ہو رہے ہیں، تو، مایوس نہیں کرتے.
صبر یہاں بہت اہم ہے. اس کے ساتھ، کامیاب ہونے کے لئے سخت محنت اور ہمت آپ کے مقصد کو حاصل کرتا ہے. اس کے علاوہ منتظمین اور عمومی کامیاب تجربہ کار ارکان سے مزید معلومات کے لئے فورم ملاحظہ. آپ کو جاننے کی ضرورت ہے ایک بات کبھی نہیں چھوڑ رہا ہے. آپ کے وقت کا شکریہ. قسمت کی سب سے بہترین آپ سب کو کامیابی کا متمنی ہوں. :

informations and help » Post #2

Sun Mar 15, 2015 21:42 in Urdu

Hi, welcome to :clixsense: family. :clap:
To begin with, be active everyday. View all the available ads, play clixgrid, & do tasks & offers. Install ClixAddon to get notifications about ads, tasks & survey invitations.

To work on tasks, you need an account with CrowdFlower(CF). They are the one who provide you tasks to work on. Visit here CrowdFlower

At first, you will be getting tasks which won’t require any level badges. Keep on checking tasks page. Whenever the tasks are available, try to do it with very high accuracy. After sometime, you'll be provided with level badges. Later on, you'll get more jobs as well as high paying jobs. To complete the tasks, read the given instructions carefully and understand what needs to be done. Don't rush to submit answers. Remember that the accuracy is very important. If you understand & complete them, you’ll be progressing very quickly. If possible, try to complete the daily checklist.

If you are not getting tasks or not able to complete the checklist, don’t be disappointed.
Patience is very important here. With that, hard work & perseverance to succeed makes you achieve the goal. Also visit the forum for more information from moderators & successful experienced members. One thing you need to know is never QUIT. Thank You for your time. Best of luck & wish you all success. :thumbup:

How many ads did you click yesterday ? » Post #422

Sun Mar 15, 2015 19:58 in Hindi

So far I've viewed 21 Ads today and also won a jackpot of $1.00 Thank you very much :clixsense:

Quote of the day » Post #1035

Sun Mar 15, 2015 05:20 in General Talk

"Work for a Cause, not for Applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt."

Jackpot!!! » Post #3

Sat Mar 14, 2015 22:34 in Success Stories

Don't stop there.. Click all 60 or available slots... One day you will definitely win $10... It only takes 10-15 minutes of your time... It's worth to take the shot... :thumbup:

Jackpot!!! » Post #1

Sat Mar 14, 2015 22:23 in Success Stories

I won $1.00 today.. Wooh :!: I am :D Thank you so very much :clixsense: Jim...

Never give up clicking... You might hit a bigger Jackpot :!:

Quote of the day » Post #1019

Sat Mar 14, 2015 00:20 in General Talk

"People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you.
How strong you stand is what MAKES you."

Easy offers » Post #189

Fri Mar 13, 2015 21:54 in Hindi

There's a $0.01 video on offertoro... Check it out right now before it disappears...

How many ads did you click yesterday ? » Post #416

Fri Mar 13, 2015 19:32 in Hindi

So far, I've viewed 23 ads today... Thank you :clixsense:

Easy offers » Post #187

Thu Mar 12, 2015 22:04 in Hindi

Thank you very much Patilva... :clap: Except that it's paying 2 cents not 1 cent... :D

How many ads did you click yesterday ? » Post #412

Thu Mar 12, 2015 21:10 in Hindi

I viewed 27 ads worth of 8 cents... Thank you :clixsense:

Quote of the day » Post #1013

Thu Mar 12, 2015 05:34 in General Talk

"The beauty of life doesn't depend on how happy you are, but how happy others can be because of you"

- Anonymous

Alerta de malware y virus en una task » Post #2

Thu Mar 12, 2015 03:53 in Charla General

Muchas gracias por informar... :roll:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 19, 2022 21:51:07 PST