Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by SentinelOnyx

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by SentinelOnyx

ClixGrid » Post #1476

Tue May 05, 2015 23:09 in Ex-Yugoslavia

Predivan pocetak dana na ClixGridu. :mrgreen:

Psychology!!! » Post #39

Tue May 05, 2015 21:37 in General Talk

roshni1994 wrote: My head is already spinning :lol: :mrgreen:

Better head then accuracy. :mrgreen:

Few days ago while searching for some music on one of my old DVD-s a I stumbled upon a huge collection of all kind of head spinning stuff. This is definitely the right topic for it.
;)

Psychology!!! » Post #37

Tue May 05, 2015 15:44 in General Talk

Time for some beautiful moving pictures (illusions). And as always be warned! :mrgreen:

Lets start with few crazy circles.

Continue with various shapes and forms.

And end with some simple (or not) text. ;)

Can I use This Video » Post #2

Tue May 05, 2015 13:52 in General Talk

Vision29 wrote: Hello dear senior member can i use this video in my blog with ifame ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW2k9OdFB6I

Correct me if I am wrong, what is on Internet is free to use, especially on YouTube. ClixSense can only gain (and you too) from sharing this video. ;)

Quote of the day » Post #1391

Tue May 05, 2015 07:54 in General Talk

Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.

- H. P. Lovecraft

I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.

- Corazon Aquino

1st CheckList Bonus » Post #4

Tue May 05, 2015 07:20 in Success Stories

It is always nice to complete your Daily Checklist bonus, but the first one is the sweetest. Now continue completing them whenever you can and only sky is the limit. Stay focused and persistent.

:clap: :thumbup: :clap:

Have a beautiful day jonni and many more from where that came from! ;)

Quote of the day » Post #1388

Mon May 04, 2015 13:24 in General Talk

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.

- Thomas Paine

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #703

Sun May 03, 2015 16:45 in General Talk

Quiet Sunday night with some cars passing above my window from time to time.

Curently listening...

Hurts - Silver Lining - YouTube

Quote of the day » Post #1379

Sun May 03, 2015 06:42 in General Talk

Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.

- Henry Rollins

NESTALI SU MI LVLi » Post #2

Sun May 03, 2015 05:50 in Ex-Yugoslavia

Tanja88 wrote: Juce sam bila lvl2 na crowdfloweru i radila zadatke normalno kao i svaki dan, da bih se malopre ulogovala i videla da nema poslova. Kada sam proverila na crowdfloweru vidim da sam lvl 0, a accuracy mi je i dalje preko 80%...

Neki savet?

Provjeri da nisi dobila flag za neki od zadataka koje si radila, u bilo kojem slucaju posalji CF supportu ticket i objasni im sta ti se desilo.

Sretno Tanja88 i da ti sto prije rijese problem! ;)

Quote of the day » Post #1373

Fri May 01, 2015 21:17 in General Talk

There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.

- Jean-Paul Sartre

member help each other » Post #2

Fri May 01, 2015 21:06 in Member Introduction

ianmorales6277 wrote: hi iam a new member . could some body help me on achieving the goals here at clixsense. specially those that have earned here.. your response will be highly appreciated. i don have a credit or debit card how can i be paid? thank you

Answer to your question lies in the link below and everything inside is explained in detail.

:arrow: When and how will I get paid (Cashout)?

Many more things are explained in ClixSense FAQ so you should study it. Other things are explained in forum so don`t hesitate to use search (looking glass, top right corner). If you have a question for which you can`t find answer anywhere write it on forum and someone will give you an answer.

Nice to meet you ianmorales6277 and enjoy earning. Have a nice day and pleasant time on forum!

Do i have R.O.I [ Return on investment » Post #9

Fri May 01, 2015 05:21 in General Talk

Here are the links for two Return on Investment (ROI) calculators.

First one is general with only few options. The second is better with lots of them. You can enter inside number of days, exact period of time (start and end date)...etc... ;)

:arrow: 01. ROI Calculator | Calculate Rate of Return on Investment

:arrow: 02. Free Online Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator

DA LI JE DOZVOLJENO RADITI TASKOVE IZ USA » Post #3

Fri May 01, 2015 04:25 in Ex-Yugoslavia

Svi zadaci su demografski podijeljeni. Tako da ako probas rijesavati zadatak koji nije za nase podrucje jer si dobila ID od brata ne da postoji velika mogucnost nego skoro sigurno je da ces iz direkta dobiti Flag.

Bolje se nemoj zezati sa time Tanja88 jer se radi par centi vise ne isplati izgubiti pristup zadacima.
;)

Do we earn from playing games on clixsense ? » Post #7

Fri May 01, 2015 04:11 in General Talk

freeval wrote: thanks SentinelOnyx , then i should not waste time playing games here anymore ;) and what about clixgrid, once i did got $0.50 but nothing after that, any advise... :) :)

The famous mystery behind ClixGrid. :mrgreen:

ClixGrid is pure luck and all you have to be persistent and patient to win. There will be days, even weeks that you will not win anything. But always spend all your chances every time and every day.

ClixGrid is like a lottery sometimes you win, sometimes you don`t. You will win from time to time. Just don`t loose hope about clicking it. You don`t have to do anything to win money except clicking squares, I think that is the easiest way to earn money here.

P.S. Try using search on forum, you will find many more topics of similar content. It is useful to create your own opinion about many things in here or to learn something new. Point is to get what is best for you from many different topics and posts. :thumbup:

Pleasure to meet you freeval, hope my post will give you an answer.
Enjoy your stay on forum and have a beautiful day!
;)

Quote of the day » Post #1361

Fri May 01, 2015 02:12 in General Talk

A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.

- William Arthur Ward

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #672

Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:29 in General Talk

Today was a great day, sunny and full of surprises. Enjoying the evening in great mood.

Curently listening...

Digital Daggers - The Devil Within - YouTube

Do we earn from playing games on clixsense ? » Post #2

Thu Apr 30, 2015 04:34 in General Talk

freeval wrote: I am new here and still trying to know each and everything here. Do we earn from playing games on clixsense ?

No we don`t freeval earn from playing games. We earn from tasks, offers, referrals, ClixGrid, surveys... ;)

Quote of the day » Post #1352

Thu Apr 30, 2015 00:36 in General Talk

In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

- Albert Einstein

Quote of the day » Post #1349

Wed Apr 29, 2015 15:53 in General Talk

I'm hopeless at looking into myself and trying to see how things are working and why.

- Tom Stoppard
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 27, 2021 19:07:47 EST