Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by modernwayy

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by modernwayy

Products the travel the universe before you get it » Post #7

Thu Dec 08, 2016 07:38 in General Talk

I think about that sometimes!

I bought a record for a friend and had it shipped from the US to the UK. Turns out it actually went from California to New York (which didn't seem unusual) then all the way to Sweden and then back to the UK!

Still turned up far quicker than expected though, so all was good! Just intriguing where things go!

Just reached $1500 :D » Post #1

Tue Jul 26, 2016 05:35 in Success Stories

Just reached $1500 overall earnings after passing $1000 earlier this year :D

Before anyone asks, this is with no active referrals and just working hard doing offers.

Reached 1000$ mark! » Post #10

Mon Jul 25, 2016 08:04 in Success Stories

Welcome to the 1k club! Congrats! :D

$1200 earned from Clixsense. » Post #17

Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:48 in Success Stories

I've now done $1200 using Clixsense and $1000 from Offers alone.

Thanks Clixsense.

$1200 earned from Clixsense. » Post #9

Sun Mar 13, 2016 05:09 in Success Stories

cueto123 wrote: hard to believe! :clap

Lots of hard work, patience and time! Definitely worth it though :)

$1200 earned from Clixsense. » Post #1

Sat Mar 12, 2016 09:18 in Success Stories

My last survey just took me over $1000 total earnings from Clixsense!

Near enough all earnings were made by doing surveys with just $15 from referrals. The Bonus Checklist brought in $120 in total.

Thank you :clixsense: !

Edit: Now got to $1200

How much you earn? » Post #6

Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:01 in General Talk

I'm in the UK and I usually earn between $2-$5 a day but I've done as much as $18 in one day before. I average between $80 and $200 a month depending on how much effort I put in :)

It's very hard to earn $1.00 » Post #8

Thu Jan 28, 2016 05:03 in General Talk

Given2Fly1981 wrote: +1 do surveys and offers if you can. I'm earning $8-10 per day just from surveys.

Also click every ad you see, and use all of your ClixGrid chances - gotta be in it to win it :-D

Just seen how much you've made in 12 days! Good going! Well done! :D

It's very hard to earn $1.00 » Post #5

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:42 in General Talk

Do surveys, lots of them. I easily earn $5 daily when I have the time.

All you need is patience and not to get discouraged by disqualifications... Take your time :)

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #95

Tue Jan 26, 2016 06:27 in General Talk

Quote:There is no cutoff time and we are not setting a time when they will be done, but they will be processed each morning.

I guess it's random then afterall :)

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #93

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:04 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: 48 hours wasn't plucked out of my arse, but it's not official either. Should probably have been more specific in that post.

48 hours from "add to pending" being removed, and getting paid has just been the upper limit reported thus far.

Fair enough! I don't think it was you I read it from though, so don't worry, haha :P

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #91

Mon Jan 25, 2016 09:51 in General Talk

Once again, i've not had the "add to pending cash out" button for well over 48 hours (disregarding the weekend) :(

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #87

Thu Jan 21, 2016 09:15 in General Talk

I've lost my "pending cashout" button again after only 2 days... Let's hope it does only take 48 hours... Let's see...

edit: Will probably be Monday as it's coming up to the weekend, but even still.

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #82

Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:57 in General Talk

rmalten wrote:
modernwayy wrote: My "pending cashout" didn't take 48 hours though, it took 7 days... That isn't acceptable anyway. Glad I finally did get paid though!

What they meant is,
Pending Cashout - Time taken to complete payout from when 'Add to Pending Cashout' button is not visible (even when you have atleast 0.01)

Yeah, that button wasn't visible for 7 days on mine even when I had $0.01...

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #74

Wed Jan 20, 2016 08:20 in General Talk

My "pending cashout" didn't take 48 hours though, it took 7 days... That isn't acceptable anyway. Glad I finally did get paid though!

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #61

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:05 in General Talk

NINE days later and I finally got paid! WOOHOO!

Thanks :clixsense: , but there's still a long way to go before this cashout system works properly...

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #54

Mon Jan 18, 2016 09:40 in General Talk

bacalsoklen wrote: In my own opinion too.... I am very much worried about this new cashout policy. I requested my cashout last Monday January 11, 2016 but until present I still do not receive the money on my paypal.

Same here! I requested a cashout way over a week ago and now I've got this weeks piling up... Plus I won't be able to request this cashout for another 3 days after this one has happened...

There's no continuity here, and that's what I liked about old Clixsense.

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #39

Sat Jan 16, 2016 14:04 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Also, probably what I dislike
most about it is the q process because once it goes into the q, I can't add
new funds......

Yes! I'm having problems with this right now... I've got more stacked in my balance than I'm about to cash out...

Either way, hopefully it'll go through soon :)

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #34

Sat Jan 16, 2016 04:28 in General Talk

It's got worse this week. My cashout has been ready for 5 days (i've not done another cashout within this 7 days either) this time and I've still not been paid. Gah. Used to be on the dot :(

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #14

Thu Jan 14, 2016 09:06 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote:
modernwayy wrote: I'm in the UK and there was nothing wrong with the old system. Used to know exactly when I was getting paid and knew the money would be in (unless they said there was a delay) by 9pm on said evening.

Exactly - you used to get paid early afternoon.

Not within the last year... I've never had that and I've been cashing out since 2013, haha.

The actual page always said it would be done around 9/10pm anyway :/
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 16, 2022 13:48:46 PST