Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by zulfeee

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by zulfeee

I earn $10 today THX!!! » Post #17

Tue Oct 22, 2013 02:30 in Success Stories

many many congratulations palffy keep it up :clap:

receive 3rd payment » Post #2

Thu Oct 03, 2013 00:29 in Success Stories

reeta12 many many congratulations keep it up and Best of Luck :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

my clixgrid states » Post #5

Sun Sep 29, 2013 04:04 in Success Stories

thanks for the encouragement from my respected members, and best of Luck to all of you in future :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

wishing you All Best of Luck » Post #3

Thu Sep 26, 2013 08:02 in General Talk

no bangash g main nay add credits purchase kar liyay thay.

my clixgrid states » Post #1

Wed Sep 25, 2013 23:55 in Success Stories

nothing won in today's clixgrid but i m still happy coz i 9 in after some days i surely won
best of Luck to me I Love You clxsence :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clixsense: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

wishing you All Best of Luck » Post #1

Wed Sep 25, 2013 23:16 in General Talk

to all Respected Members
wishing you All Best of Luck :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clixsense: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i won in clixgrid today » Post #5

Wed Sep 25, 2013 22:10 in Success Stories

thanks to all of you for your kind attention and encouragement :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i won in clixgrid today » Post #1

Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:50 in Success Stories

i won in clixgrid today 0.10 $ wishing me best of Luck :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

won at clixgrid twice today » Post #4

Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:00 in Success Stories

hahahahaha many many congrates tiggersdad :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:

I WON CLIXGRID TWO TIMES IN A DAY! » Post #8

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:58 in Your Stats

raazbd,priya,numair and all my respected memebers best of Luck and keep it up specially priyanthabj don't lose hope its a luck game do again and again wish you best of Luck :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:

Today i saw 6 video » Post #6

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 in Your Stats

a hugg to all of you best of luck :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

My 1st paymentproof » Post #4

Tue Sep 24, 2013 04:08 in Payment Proofs

many many congrates on your earning great work ozy165 keep it up :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:

comp. my chcklist » Post #3

Tue Sep 24, 2013 04:05 in Success Stories

kalawati i notice that your joining date is 2-11-2011 and your earnings are so slow specially in Referrals and your posts are very weak, do some work on them i m also doing work on these fields but referrals collecting are very difficult but my interest are shown in my posts :D :D :D

thanks for your attention. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

comp. my chcklist » Post #2

Tue Sep 24, 2013 04:01 in Success Stories

wow that's great work kalawati, many many congrates Wish you all the Best :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

Wishing You all Best of Luck » Post #1

Tue Sep 24, 2013 03:58 in Your Stats

To all my respected members please clicking every day
wishing you all a very happy day ahead and Best of Luck :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bonus » Post #3

Tue Sep 24, 2013 03:55 in Your Stats

ruthg congrates and best of luck :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

I want to 9 ???? respected admin help me . . . . » Post #1

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:45 in Success Stories

hello admin
have a nice day , hop you r fine, i want to say some words about the topic of "Rented Referrals", its a nice and valuable method to increase our earnings , in other ptc sites many members who are weak in Tasks and Offers completion they avail this earning method to rent for referrals and earn a handsome amount in a month, so i wish that you may take some step on this minor request from us thanks and best regards!
Also Request to all Respected members
please if you like my request then help me for the "Rented Referrals earning method" to our respected Admin that please make this earning option for us Because we all members Love :clixsense: thanks for your kind attention. :thumbup:

wining of clixgrid till the date » Post #12

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 in Success Stories

congrates parasad wish best of Luck :clap: :thumbup:

I won two times on ClixGrid today » Post #9

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 in Success Stories

hello pinkclick
congrates wish bes of Luck and keep it up :clap: :thumbup:

Wow!!!! I won ClixGrid again. » Post #3

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:21 in Success Stories

many many congrates Prangto
and All the best :clap: :thumbup:
Return to the forums index