Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by matyuk123

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by matyuk123

Today was the best day » Post #18

Fri Jul 21, 2017 14:01 in Your Stats

I'm blocked from doing tasks for some reason even though my score is higher than 75%

The end of ClixSense? » Post #77

Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:35 in General Talk

Majority of my earning is from ptc clicks and commissions. I'll stick around to see what happens next. No success for me with surveys so I do other sites. This one was for the affiliate program and clicks but now idk. I can try again with surveys but I can't predict my earnings now

Just won $0.10 for Christmas!!! » Post #1

Sat Dec 24, 2016 23:41 in Success Stories

Thanks clixsense, merry Christmas everyone.

$50 payment » Post #12

Tue Apr 12, 2016 17:16 in Payment Proofs

The US has been having many ads, and i always try to complete my bonus checklist. It adds up over the time, explore the site thays the only way to earn is by trying offers, surveys and tasks. I also try to advertise other ptc sites and dont set a limit on it so that there are more ads in other countries.. hope you guys all earn more, and im trying to earn more myself since i was also slow previous years. This year which is early, i earned more than last year. Im excited to see what i will earn by the end of this year.

$50 payment » Post #10

Tue Apr 12, 2016 06:27 in Payment Proofs

Thank you very much, hope you guys all can earn even more. Thanks for the support

$50 payment » Post #6

Mon Apr 11, 2016 19:25 in Payment Proofs

Spasibo parni/ Thanks guys!! :D wish you guys the same or better earnings. HAPPY EARNINGS EVERYONE

$50 payment » Post #1

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:22 in Payment Proofs

received my $50 on friday, yay im so happy thanks clixsense you rock

My 1st Payment » Post #3

Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:59 in Payment Proofs

Nice job im still waiting on my $50 cash out myself. Was hoping to get it today but looks like they already paid out for today :( tomorrow for sure i will be getting it because its at its 5th day. Then i will share :) keep it up

My 80th payment from Clixsense -- Thanks -- » Post #4

Sat Jan 23, 2016 13:01 in Payment Proofs

Nice job :) keep up the good work

It's slow but it's ok » Post #1

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:20 in General Talk

Hey guys when you first start it's always slower. that's due to not knowing what to do. I have earned over $100 and the first $50 took forever. Then I learned to download apps, surveys, phone calls, videos, sign up, videos. There are many offers and tasks that help earn more. Don't forget to have your daily bonus, it adds up over the year. Think of it as an extra income to get yourself a small vacation :). Good luck guys and enjoy earning money. Keep this awesome site active!!!

Please comment on what you think » Post #1

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:31 in General Talk

Lots of PTC sites and GPT sites have been introducing a new option to buy shares of the site. I think that would be really cool if clixsense brought this option in. I think it would bring a large amount of investors into this site. users that generally cashout would now have something to invest into to earn a little more and clixsense holds on to their money longer. Please comment and tell me your opinions thanks for your time guys. Enjoy your earnings :) :D :D

Wow! complete 100 offers » Post #7

Tue Dec 24, 2013 01:44 in Your Stats

Congrats

Won 0.25 » Post #1

Tue Dec 24, 2013 01:34 in Your Stats

I won another $0.25 today!!!! Keep clicking on the grid, good luck guys. Total won $3.85. Highest win was $2.50

i won $0.25 and completed daily checklist.. yey! » Post #2

Tue Dec 24, 2013 01:34 in Your Stats

Great job keep it up
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2022 13:10:46 PST