Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by festu19

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by festu19

i have forgetting myself because i was carry away » Post #1

Thu Sep 10, 2015 08:46 in Payment Proofs

i have forgetting myself because i was carry away with excitement of what clixsense has paid. i have received my payout for some couples of days ago a total some of $12.40, i could not believe it it was like a dream to me because i have try some such website sometime ago they did not pay but some keep on telling me that i should keep on clicking. when i do not have access to computer they will send message to my email that they not hear from that what give me the courage to continue, today i have enjoy the benefit of keep on clicking. Thank you clixsense i am with you.

I have become Premium member today » Post #7

Fri Nov 28, 2014 07:22 in Success Stories

it is a good thing to progress in life. to you congratulations, more grease to your elbo

1st Payout from Clix Sense » Post #147

Wed Apr 16, 2014 04:54 in Payment Proofs

aneelb wrote: congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:
when you work deligently with hope of receiving a reward one day, that is exactly what has happening to you congratulation.

in everything you do in life please be couragious » Post #1

Tue Apr 08, 2014 05:34 in Success Stories

when you want to be successful in life you are to encourage yourself otherwise, your attention may be diverted to irrelevant things you could not think of; or miss your calculation just because thing are not working out as ought to be in everything you do in life; please be couragious. :)

Pitanja i saveti » Post #838

Sun Mar 30, 2014 15:30 in Ex-Yugoslavia

WELDONE MORE GREACE TO YOUR ELBOW :lol: :lol:

wao it is a suprise to won » Post #1

Wed Mar 19, 2014 06:14 in Your Stats

i was suprise that i could win $0.25 in games today i say thank you because i have tag it as a fun.

Won clixgrid Again!! » Post #3

Wed Mar 12, 2014 01:18 in Success Stories

it is good for every one to get more knowledge from clixsense in term program lay down :D

Won clixgrid Again!! » Post #2

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:30 in Success Stories

THAT IS A WOUNDERFUL THINGS FOR YOU to win from clixsense :)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 21:03:08 PST