Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by codylg1995

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by codylg1995

Wow » Post #1

Fri Nov 09, 2012 15:29 in General Talk

This is crazy, I am so happy I have discovered ClixSense, EVERY website I have tried like this rather it be PTC or Surveys etc.. I NEVER got a payout, ClixSense is both Entertaining, and fast to get money. I Registered on October 31st. It's the 9th of November and I already made 17.00 USD. Now I know that's not much, but it's only about an HOUR a day or less, and some days I did nothing. That could be a real income if you did it, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, I mean with Offers + Tasks, Idk? that's for you to decide, But i just wanted to say.

CLIXSENSE, YOU ROCK! :)

Payment #1 » Post #1

Tue Nov 06, 2012 13:01 in Payment Proofs

I would like to say that this is crazy, I never thought that it would work, and I would get a payment, but it did, and I am so so happy, Thanks ClixSense. :)

Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2022 03:48:37 PST