Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Sohailkp

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Sohailkp

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #6

Thu Oct 11, 2012 00:01 in Urdu

There are many tasks available for now if you check the tasks page and it's like you can do 1000 tasks if you can...

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #1

Wed Oct 10, 2012 23:34 in Urdu

Yesterday was the best day of mine at Clixsense.I earned about 9.0$ approximately

Tasks Completed: 344 = 8.44$
Daily check list bonus: 0.44$

:clixsense: is the best...

Problem with tasks » Post #5

Wed Oct 10, 2012 23:16 in Urdu

hi tafheem, I sended you a mail.Read it and tell me your answer...

~ WON CLIXGRID POST HERE ~ » Post #87

Wed Oct 10, 2012 15:55 in Urdu

Thanks junaid77, I wish I keep the flag of the Pakistan UP not just here but in every field and yeah my best wishes are always with you.Thanks again.

~ WON CLIXGRID POST HERE ~ » Post #85

Wed Oct 10, 2012 13:08 in Urdu

Clixgrid is just a waste of time, I just do it to receive my daily check list bonus and the clicks that I have have clicked yet, I got nothing from them just an extra 5 clicks and the time you waste to click at clixgrid, you can do tasks at that time and it will guaranteed get you 15 to 20 cents which is I think better than clicking.

order payza prepaid card » Post #9

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 in Urdu

Sorry yar nahi mila kafi sare results hain, ye rahi meri facebook id link.

Sohail Khan Panezai | Facebook

Problem with tasks » Post #3

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 in Urdu

No, I haven't received this kind of message from the available tasks of today but I always receive this message when I do a specific amount of tasks.
And tafheem I want to talk to you very important.So, if you want to talk then please just leave your contact info down in reply.

order payza prepaid card » Post #7

Tue Oct 09, 2012 23:17 in Urdu

Salam kashif, ap facebook par Sohail Khan Panezai k nam se search karo mai mil jaun ga.Yahan par id waghera post karna mana hai shayad.

how to complete tasks? » Post #11

Tue Oct 09, 2012 13:12 in Urdu

Tasks are always available for pakistani's too, may be some guys have problem doing it or they just don't understand what they have to do, as you guys would have seen tafheem's record and last week two pakistani brother's were in top ten and you can check my record too, I did more than 350 tasks in the last 2 days and still doing.This clearly proves that tasks are always available for us (pakistani's) too...

Tasks Problam » Post #3

Tue Oct 09, 2012 13:04 in Urdu

There is a simple solution for this, just restart your Internet Router and problem will be solved, it worked for me so I hope it work for you too..

Received 4th Task Bonus » Post #13

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:59 in Urdu

Salam tafheem bhai.Your records are brilliant as i have seen and you are the only one that has been shown in the contest results from pakistan and I hope you do good in the future too.
I have also done lots of tasks for this week, I hope I get a better result too.Here is what I have earned in the last 35 hours from the tasks.

Total Tasks: 355
Amount Earned: 9.86$
Bonus Earned: 0.50$

It's going to be a good week for me and I wish to see more pakistani brother's achieve what you have achieved from
your hard work.
Good Luck Brother :thumbup:

order payza prepaid card » Post #4

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 in Urdu

Pehle apply karo.Un k support center se rabta karo,mai ne bi kya or phir un ka mail aya k ap card order kar sakte ho.
Card kharidne k liye pehle eligible hona parhta hai.

Tasks... :( » Post #14

Sat Oct 06, 2012 15:41 in Urdu

This week is very tight regarding tasks, last week I did about more than 400 tasks and earned about 12$ and tasks are really easy to complete, all they need is TIME and there are some tricks to complete tasks which makes you do more tasks in less time.

Assalam u alikum Sab Dost Tawajo Farmain » Post #2

Sat Oct 06, 2012 15:41 in Urdu

Wow kya is k bare mai or jankari de sakte ho ap.Hum sahiban ki bi madad kar dijiye.

Payza Card Info. » Post #3

Thu Oct 04, 2012 08:33 in Urdu

Agar phir b ap log muje is ki sari information de dain to mai liye dekhon ga k ye mere liye munasib hai ya nahi or 100 ya 500 $ tak paise kyun zarori hain or monthly charge kitna hai?Please ap madad karen is mai meri.

Payza Card Info. » Post #1

Wed Oct 03, 2012 06:55 in Urdu

Salam dosto mai clixsense mai naya hun or is kam mai b.
Mai payza card kharidna chata hun or is k liye muje kuch information chahiye payza card k bare mai.Ye card kitne ka hai or mai ise kaise kharidon ga or ise istamal kaise karon ga take mai apni income withdraw kar sakun or kya ye card kharidne k liye ap ka bank account hona zarori hai ya nahi.Kya ap apne payza account ka paison se ye card kharid sakte hain ya nahi or is k illawa jo b important information hai is k bare mai wo b bata dain.Mai ap ka bohat ahsanmand rahun ga shukriya.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 04:15:40 PST