Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Sohailkp

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Sohailkp

100 Task done today » Post #2

Tue Nov 20, 2012 07:59 in Urdu

Congrats bro, currently I'm doing the same.

Need Help. » Post #7

Mon Nov 05, 2012 09:51 in Urdu

And how much that will cost me?

Need Help. » Post #5

Mon Nov 05, 2012 09:15 in Urdu

And what about my account, I have around 100$ in my account.

Need Help. » Post #3

Mon Nov 05, 2012 09:00 in Urdu

Payza is on my name but the bills come on my dad's name.Is that make any difference?

Need Help. » Post #1

Mon Nov 05, 2012 04:14 in Urdu

Salam dosto, muje apna payza ka account verify karwana hai or mera bank account nahi hai to mai ye pochana chata hun k kya koi aisa rasta hai k mai apna payza ka account verify karwaun bina kisi bank account k or verify hone k bad un ka card kharid lun ga.

Yessss I win 50 $ in tasks ,being Top of List » Post #5

Mon Oct 29, 2012 06:51 in Urdu

Great job and I hope I win that amount too some day. :thumbup:

Wohooo. Cash 0ut again :) » Post #3

Mon Oct 22, 2012 15:56 in Urdu

Congrats :thumbup:

New Entry » Post #19

Sat Oct 20, 2012 00:16 in Urdu

Unfortunately, there are no offers or surveys for Pakistan to complete. :(

NOW I AM PREMIUM » Post #20

Thu Oct 18, 2012 21:44 in Urdu

anumgul786 wrote: salam to all pakistani,
this is my first post congrts brother u hve achive the premium member now
leken koi mujey yeh batai plz kitney dollar main hota hai yeh premium member aur iss k faiiday kiya hai maine suna
hai k 0.01 k ads 50 ya 60 milte hai kiya maine sahi suna hai plz reply soon

Hi, welcome to clixsense.Premium membership will cost you 17$ and it has it's advantages of referral commisions, means you will get more money than you get as a standard member from your referrals and you will get 50 chances in glixgrid instead of 25 and it's totally wrong that you will get 50 to 60 0.01$ clicks, you will propably get 3 to 4 0.01$ ads daily and another advantage of premium membership is that you will get 12% bonus instead of 5% as a standard member when you will complete your daily checklist.But if you ask my personal opinion, I will say that you should upgrade when you have referrals or it's useless to upgrade to premium.Goodluck :thumbup:

NOW I AM PREMIUM » Post #9

Tue Oct 16, 2012 21:14 in Urdu

Armand2REP wrote:
Sohailkp wrote: What's the purpose of upgrading to premium when you don't have referrals, I mean it seems useless to me.

It's called 12% Daily Bonus. ;)

Yeah, it's true but it's useful when you complete the daily checklist to receive your bonus and unfortunately we don't have any offers or surveys for our country except tasks which you have to do more than 100 a day to receive some good bonus and doing that much tasks require lot of time which many guys don't have and this guy earnings shows that he barely completes the daily checklist.

NOW I AM PREMIUM » Post #2

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 in Urdu

What's the purpose of upgrading to premium when you don't have referrals, I mean it seems useless to me.
But still congrats bro.

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #27

Sun Oct 14, 2012 13:40 in Urdu

what's so funny? :evil:

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #23

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 in Urdu

Yeah ofcourse, I cashed out once and got my money on time as I'm the new member and making my way to get more cashouts.

y this yr » Post #3

Fri Oct 12, 2012 13:06 in Urdu

Subiyal thanks and verify one are really easy to complete and there are a bunch of those tasks from which you can guaranteed get 500 or more tasks.And there are also other tasks available.

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #19

Thu Oct 11, 2012 00:35 in Urdu

TasMail wrote:
Sohailkp wrote: Well, in case I'm unlucky, I don't have the tasks available of what you are talking about in my country, I'm just doing the Verify ones and they are paying 2 cents but they are easy and fast to do.

I hope you get some soon ;) they will say this and there is no % you have to have when doing these.
Congratulations!
As an exceptional worker, you have been given access to higher paying work (like this). Please not that we actively monitor these jobs to ensure only those who maintain exceptional quality are allowed. Thanks!

Wow, great news.Thanks.

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #17

Thu Oct 11, 2012 00:24 in Urdu

Well, in case I'm unlucky, I don't have the tasks available of what you are talking about in my country, I'm just doing the Verify ones and they are paying 2 cents but they are easy and fast to do.

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #15

Thu Oct 11, 2012 00:17 in Urdu

TasMail wrote:
Sohailkp wrote:
TasMail wrote:
Sohailkp wrote: No, it has nothing to do with percentage, it all depends on the number of tasks available, the higher the number of tasks, the higher you can complete.

I don't know I kinda disagree with what you said as I stated in my above post, on that task I I could only do about 20 some and I was at 100% and with so many left to do that was available I can not do anymore, BUT my limits are on just some task.

You are right every task has it's own limits of doing per person, some has higher limits and some has less.I guess you have tried to do the less limit ones...

True on some task, on the one's I can do 100 or more is my days I have nothing to do at all and can spend the time on them..LOL :lol:

Well, then I can just say goodluck...

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #13

Thu Oct 11, 2012 00:12 in Urdu

TasMail wrote:
Sohailkp wrote: No, it has nothing to do with percentage, it all depends on the number of tasks available, the higher the number of tasks, the higher you can complete.

I don't know I kinda disagree with what you said as I stated in my above post, on that task I I could only do about 20 some and I was at 100% and with so many left to do that was available I can not do anymore, BUT my limits are on just some task.

You are right every task has it's own limits of doing per person, some has higher limits and some has less.I guess you have tried to do the less limit ones...

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #10

Thu Oct 11, 2012 00:09 in Urdu

TasMail wrote:
Sohailkp wrote: There are many tasks available for now if you check the tasks page and it's like you can do 1000 tasks if you can...

sometimes on those , I can only do like 20 to 30 even though there maybe 1000 or 10,000 available, Just like this one it says this
earn
$0.04
10759 available

Search Google and answer questions about the search results (09/26/2012)
But I can't do anymore, it says this
Thanks for all your hard work ect ect and I am @100%

I did that verify ones and find the address on google map and it let me do like 100 from one and 100 from the other and right now there are too many tasks available of these two catagories.

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #9

Thu Oct 11, 2012 00:05 in Urdu

No, it has nothing to do with percentage, it all depends on the number of tasks available, the higher the number of tasks, the higher you can complete.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 05:31:37 PST