Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Armand2REP

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Armand2REP

Premium membership » Post #3

Mon Oct 08, 2012 14:38 in Your Stats

Congrats on your upgrade! :thumbup: Getting twice the PTC and twice the Clixgrid is a nice feature, but the real value of your membership is earned in (DB) daily checklist bonus and or referral payments. I don't mess with referrals but the real value of my membership is the 12% DB I get completing daily requirements. If you make $1 off of PTC, Clixgrid, Tasks or Offers... you get 12c every day! $3 = 36c and more!

How To Win in ClixGrid - The Secret and Hint » Post #120

Mon Oct 08, 2012 14:09 in Success Stories

teresa43 wrote: Thank's for the helpful hint's!! I have been trying daily ... and I'm wondering if anything is behind that!!
Good to see you were successful!!
I will continue and hope to report soon that *I am a winner* ...lol!!

Before I used this strategy I made nothing on Clixgrid since I signed up. Look at the results the day I started doing it...

i have earned for now $ 6.56 thx clixsense » Post #2

Mon Oct 08, 2012 13:25 in Your Stats

Thats great! But you don't have to start a new thread every time you earn a nickle. You have a dozen earning threads already. Pick one and post in it.

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #243

Sun Oct 07, 2012 17:54 in Your Stats

Your current bonus for today will be: $0.5356

It is so crappy I don't even feel like posting a pic. Not a single SSI today... :thumbdown:

how to post my checklist bonus? » Post #3

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 in Payment Proofs

You need to take a snapshot of it either using your OS or a screen capture program. This will tell you how to do it in many operating systems...

How to take a screenshot

Once you have it you need to upload to a picture hosting site. Get the URL and post it in the image tags. It is between List and URL. It will generate your shot like this...

Purchased $700 Advertisements With Clixgrid » Post #7

Sun Oct 07, 2012 07:21 in General Talk

ancient350 wrote: My website is worth $10,000 to $20,000 and I have spent $700 for Clixgrid advertisement.

My website's $7,000 worth goes to Clixgrid.

That sounds like an optimistic evaluation. Who says it is worth that much?

Purchased $700 Advertisements With Clixgrid » Post #5

Sat Oct 06, 2012 21:37 in General Talk

ancient350 wrote: I have purchased $170 more advertisements with Clixgrid and this time the results are even better from our members. I have earned 10 times more worth than the money spent. Thanks to all.

Support your advertisers and you will get more "paid Ads"

Does that mean your $170 spent on Clixgrid turned into $1700 in adsense revenue?

Earned 2.8448 dollar in 3 hours,checklist done » Post #2

Sat Oct 06, 2012 21:17 in Success Stories

So you can make $1 an hour doing 4c tasks... good jub! :clap:

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #224

Sat Oct 06, 2012 21:06 in Your Stats

leesapeesa wrote: not as impressive as yesterday on the task $$.. and wishing I could get more offers but I did more today than yesterday.. so I am happy

Are you doing 3c tasks as well? I can't seem to break $1 if I don't have the retweets to boost my total from the 4c. I tried to do 4c since I haven't done them in a week, but all said I had finished them?

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #222

Sat Oct 06, 2012 20:43 in Your Stats

Another average day... :|

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #218

Sat Oct 06, 2012 18:05 in Your Stats

medwed31 wrote: My personal Record:

I love :clixsense:

You just made 10% of your annual earnings in one day! :clap:

Referrals » Post #135

Sat Oct 06, 2012 06:24 in Your Stats

What happened PI? You lost 500 active referrals in the last week.

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #211

Fri Oct 05, 2012 21:11 in Your Stats

leesapeesa wrote:

wow nice job on the offers! if you don't mind me asking- which do you find you get best results with?

SSI 5X a day by far, then Survey Head and IDz... those are the ones I get almost every day. The rest are spotty at best.

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #209

Fri Oct 05, 2012 20:58 in Your Stats

leesapeesa wrote: Here is my checklist for today! Good one after a couple slower days!

Great job! That is the highest task earnings I have seen yet!! :clap:

The Fastest Earner without Premium Membership » Post #23

Fri Oct 05, 2012 20:28 in Success Stories

Sponsor You have no sponsor

Oh well... too bad, I could be making someone alot of money. :lol:

Great day » Post #4

Fri Oct 05, 2012 19:58 in Success Stories

That is a really good day for the UK! Congrats!! :clap:

The Fastest Earner without Premium Membership » Post #21

Fri Oct 05, 2012 19:56 in Success Stories

Is there some way to see who your referrer is?

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #207

Fri Oct 05, 2012 19:04 in Your Stats

macman22 wrote: I do more tasks than those stubborn offers, they NEVER pay me, at all :evil: but these tasks are simply challenging and better to finish.

Congrats on your task completions, but I have to disagree with this statement. You make $1 doing your tasks while I make nearly $9 doing surveys. From a financial standpoint surveys take the prize. From an interest standpoint surveys take the prize again. Tasks are BORING! Once you get over the frustration level of surveys, it is quite fun. The higher paying tasks are having just as much trouble completing as the surveys are now.

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #206

Fri Oct 05, 2012 18:54 in Your Stats

This is pretty much an average day for me now.

$2 of completions not paying out... oh well, that is the lottery of the surveys! :lol:

Slow earner since i started clixsense. » Post #3

Fri Oct 05, 2012 06:32 in Your Stats

It doesn't look like you were earning so slow today. You did nearly 10% of your yearly tasks in one day. :thumbup:

I agree that it is hard to keep and make money from referrals. That is probably why I have 0! :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 21, 2022 16:42:53 PST