Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Armand2REP

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Armand2REP

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #179

Sun Sep 30, 2012 22:08 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote:

Armand2Rep, you still did good, how did u like the task? Check the task every day for certain ones that are worth 14 and 7 cents, they go fast and only take about 2 mins to do, they are there every day, hope you get some!! ;)

I love the retweets when I can do them. Had one for 17¢, the rest of it was 4¢ Google searches. I tried other retweets but it wouldn't let me confirm that I had opened the site when I did. I tried one of those 7¢ search terms, but I couldn't find it in the search so no go. Basically just 4¢ Google/copy/paste/answer, google/copy/paste/answer over and over again. I was really getting into a rhythm until it ran out.

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #174

Sun Sep 30, 2012 21:00 in Your Stats

This was by far the hardest I ever had to work for my daily goal. I had to resort to TASKS the surveys were so bad! :lol:

Even my beloved SSI was sending me down the rejection list most of the day. Only by sheer persistence did I get it 4X.

My Daily check list looks strange ! » Post #13

Sun Sep 30, 2012 20:56 in Your Stats

Treiger wrote: It's not a bug. The blue tick means that tasks/offers are not completed, but is not required to get your bonus, since you got 10 tasks or 2 offers already.

If that was the case then my example would have a blue tick on tasks, it doesn't.

Gifting Clubs Illegal? » Post #7

Sun Sep 30, 2012 17:27 in General Talk

I am pretty sure advertising an illegal activity would be against Clixsense guidelines.

My Daily check list looks strange ! » Post #11

Sun Sep 30, 2012 15:47 in Your Stats

AishaZion wrote:
Armand2REP wrote: That is weird, you are supposed to get a red X when you haven't completed it.

that's not even strange to me. Your getting a bonus out of your patience and hardwork! :D and it only meant that your being paid for what you had have achieved :D :D :D

I was referring to the OP about the blue tick. It is supposed to be a red X.

Better success through Offers » Post #4

Sun Sep 30, 2012 14:22 in Success Stories

Well, today was the first time I ever applied myself to doing tasks. I made $1 in an hour before I quit. I guess it is not terrible if you want to pad a low survey day with tasks. The only ones really worth doing are the high paid retweets. .17 and 21 cents... hell yeah! I only get that like once a week. The money is in surveys, but it is nice to have tasks to boost earnings. I have been getting far more DQs this second week than last week. Almost $100 in two weeks isn't bad.

Gifting Clubs Illegal? » Post #5

Sun Sep 30, 2012 09:59 in General Talk

Advertisers are buying space whose ads are approved by Clixsense... what is the difference?

Gifting Clubs Illegal? » Post #3

Sun Sep 30, 2012 08:39 in General Talk

I have seen some advertising on :clixsense: promoting them. :shock:

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #170

Sun Sep 30, 2012 01:46 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote:

I can't and don't seem to qualify for alot of the surveys, I did an SSI one the other day, I finished it and did not get credit, that is the 2nd time that one did that to me, not doing anymore of those, takes to much time.. Yeah well with another site I am in that looks like its going under, nope I will not be standing still, looks like I will have MORE time, wait, I still have a house hold to run and family....LOL :lol:

Yeah, my old lady told me to get a second job so I do this instead. Considering I can make more on :clixsense: than her bogus baby sitting job I can flash my Paypal stub in her face. :lol:

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #168

Sun Sep 30, 2012 00:26 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote:

You are going to catch up to me before you know it,, Congrats on all ur work.. Whooo Hoooo :clap:

It took me 4 hours to complete $10 worth of surveys. That comes to $2.50/hr. I make $3/hr doing SSI but the other ones take longer to qualify for dragging down my average. I am shooting for a $6 a day average. With the checklist bonus that will come to $200 a month. If you didn't earn a dime for the next 16 months I would just catch up to you. But then you aren't standing still so it will take years. :P

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #166

Sun Sep 30, 2012 00:10 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote:

Looks like you was MORE busy than me, what are all the offers you are doing if you don't mind me asking? ;)

They are always daily surveys. I haven't gotten more than $2 worth of none survey offers cleared and not going to try anymore.

Gifting Clubs Illegal? » Post #1

Sat Sep 29, 2012 21:00 in General Talk

I have just won 1.25$ after 4646 clixgrid clicks? » Post #2

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 in General Talk

Clixgrid is a game of chance, it is not a steady income source. If someone promised you that, then you were lied to. You should report the URL to admin to see if they can stop false promises. It only hurts :clixsense: when people make false claims to try to get referrals.

does anyone here no how to put a screen shot pic » Post #4

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 in General Talk

You can use snips, but I like Quick Screen Capture. Save the image, host it on a photo share sight and display the URL. It is pretty easy like this...

My Daily check list looks strange ! » Post #6

Sat Sep 29, 2012 09:37 in Your Stats

SathishMagleena wrote:

Yes Armand2REP , mine does look wired :lol: . i'm not going to bother about it but just wanted to know if it does convey some meaning ;)

I think it is just the wrong icon, instead of a check it should be an X. It won't effect anything.

My Daily check list looks strange ! » Post #3

Sat Sep 29, 2012 09:14 in Your Stats

That is weird, you are supposed to get a red X when you haven't completed it.

My Daily checklist Bonus!!!!! » Post #10

Sat Sep 29, 2012 02:10 in Success Stories

Check this bonus out!

How To Win in ClixGrid - The Secret and Hint » Post #89

Fri Sep 28, 2012 23:54 in Success Stories

I can vouch for this method. I started doing it 3 days ago and finally won at Clixgrid!

Hoorreeeeyy >> $5.00 Bonus! Completed 100 tasks! » Post #14

Fri Sep 28, 2012 23:47 in Success Stories

Congrats! Do you get a $5 bonus for completing 100 tasks in a day or did you get it in the weekly bonus?

my stat now is $0.8484 » Post #4

Fri Sep 28, 2012 23:36 in Your Stats

bhenogok wrote: how can i get PREMIUM

You have to pay $17.00. It is worth it if you are in :clixsense: to make money. If you are just going to play at it, then it is not worth it.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 21, 2022 14:37:12 PST