Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Maturedmind

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Maturedmind

ClixGrid » Post #6

Mon Oct 22, 2012 05:52 in Your Stats

It's a lot harder to win on ClixGrid these days. I have over clicked self....

The Fastest Earner without Premium Membership » Post #4

Tue Oct 02, 2012 20:34 in Success Stories

Darkstar2 always yearns well.... :thumbup:

i have a nice day. » Post #2

Wed Sep 12, 2012 19:47 in Success Stories

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: CONGRATS!!!!

Compte premium ? » Post #3

Fri Sep 07, 2012 09:43 in French

Je conseille que vous devriez prendre le risque et vous serez sûrement en tirer profit. La plupart des gens n'ont jamais voulu prendre de risques et c'est là que nous manque dans la vie. Donnez-lui un coup de feu. Vous allez bientôt faire de votre argent

My 1st Payment details » Post #2

Thu Sep 06, 2012 08:42 in Payment Proofs

Congrats and please remember to fax mine :D

Happy birthday to me!! » Post #10

Wed Sep 05, 2012 20:23 in General Talk

Wow that's splendid. Like I say to my friends I also say to you. HAPPY BUFFDAY...

I JUST GOT CREDITED FOR SURVEYS I DID IN THE PAST » Post #6

Wed Aug 15, 2012 13:30 in Success Stories

Thanks all

I JUST GOT CREDITED FOR SURVEYS I DID IN THE PAST » Post #1

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 in Success Stories

Finally, I think it's good I post on this forum. I completed Surveyhead surveys earlier in the month and was not credited. I did not bother to complain because I felt the amount was a bit insignificant.
Just this morning I received a message confirming that I have been credited for the surveys and this impressed me a lot. Some organizations would not even mention it.
For anyone who is doubting, this is the message I received below:

I thought you would like to know that you have just been paid for 2 SurveyHead surveys you completed earlier this month. Sometimes they fail to send us the automatic confirmation and once in a while we run a reconciliation report to fix this. These 2 missing payments were found.

A BIG THANK YOU TO CLIXSENSE
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2021 07:06:48 PST