Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by TayyabZERO

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by TayyabZERO

help me friends? » Post #3

Tue May 07, 2013 09:44 in Urdu

saqibrajput wrote: friends payza card kasa odder karta hn or use karna ka kya tarika hn or kya fees ha is ke
mujha batay mabe payza card purchase kar chahta hun

You can't order the Payza Card any more. I submitted the support ticket and this is the reply I got:
Quote:We regret to inform you that we are no longer accepting new Payza prepaid card orders. We have encountered some technical issues with loading and unloading the Payza prepaid card.
To prevent any further issues, we have temporarily disabled the feature. We are currently investigating the source of this problem and will keep you posted on any and all developments.

Payza Withdraw in Pakistan » Post #1

Tue May 07, 2013 09:43 in Urdu

I want to know how to withdraw money from Payza to UBL Wiz Teen VISA Prepaid Debit Card account or Standard Chartered Bank account or any other bank in Pakistan. If someone has done that please share the procedure with me.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 23:42:51 PST