Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nazrul59

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nazrul59

My Journey... » Post #11

Tue Jul 03, 2012 02:40 in Member Introduction

Hay,
Welcome to the Clixsense. Like you I am also new comer in this clixsense world and waiting to get best remunerations.

I only have $2.2420 with ClixSense! » Post #13

Mon Jul 02, 2012 20:17 in Your Stats

Be happy and share the idea to be happy with you.

Report system is NOT a communication system » Post #2

Mon Jul 02, 2012 20:10 in Your Stats

:oops: Thanks for your post. I am not clear with what you mean. It would be appreciated if you give note elaborately.

what I win first at ClixGrid » Post #2

Mon Jul 02, 2012 03:35 in General Talk

Congratulations!!!
Become happy to see your win and joys. Hope you get more prize everyday and be more glad. :)

Hello all » Post #6

Sun Jul 01, 2012 14:52 in Member Introduction

I am also new. You are most welcome this forum.

Easy way to earn money with clixsense » Post #1

Sun Jul 01, 2012 14:50 in Member Introduction

Hello!! I am from Bangladesh. I am new member of clixsense and started work recently. This site is interesting and funny to earn money. I believe people also find this site more fruitful like me and continue. Wish the long life of clixsense,

Gretings From Bangladesh » Post #8

Sun Jul 01, 2012 14:50 in Member Introduction

oberder wrote: :clap: Greetings roguemoon, and welcome to the :clixsense: Forums :thumbup:

Thanks. I also with clixsense. :) :) :)

Gretings From Bangladesh » Post #7

Sun Jul 01, 2012 14:49 in Member Introduction

Thanks. I also agreed with you that clixsense brings a great opportunity for us in earning money. Greetings to clixsense for nice system to pay.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 21, 2022 17:30:46 PST