Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by sorusiz

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by sorusiz

Liane Weintraub and Shannan Swanson of Tasty Brand » Post #1

Thu Mar 29, 2012 18:57 in General Talk

With the current obsession with label-reading and organic ingredients, surely there must be dozens of organic baby food brands, right? That's what Los Angeles moms (and friends) Liane Weintraub and Shannan Swanson thought. But they were wrong. The pair started making organic purees for their own babies and couldn't believe how few options were available in stores. So Weintraub, 42, a local TV reporter, and Swanson, 38, a Cordon Bleu-trained chef and former cook at one of Wolfgang Puck's restaurants, got inspired to fill it. Today the brand is carried at Whole Foods, Fairway, Tops, and other chains. The company turned a profit four years after its founding, and it's on track for sales of $2.5 million this year.

Changing lives is what we’re all about. » Post #1

Wed Mar 28, 2012 22:19 in Success Stories

Why? So people can claim their individual greatness and have a terrific life!

Do you ever wonder why you do what you do? In our results-oriented seminars, you’ll find out why. And you’ll learn about important concepts like having your voice, resolving conflict and trusting yourself and others.

Our seminars are experiential, which means you’ll have the opportunity to put the concepts you learn into action. Commit to the changes you want in your life, and you’ll have the freedom to achieve your greatness!

Making Money with ClixSense Surveys » Post #118

Wed Mar 28, 2012 22:05 in Success Stories

i wana earn something from surveys....pls tell me detaills

A Simple Life Well Lived » Post #1

Wed Mar 28, 2012 22:00 in Success Stories

The businessman was at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellowfin tuna. The businessman complimented the Mexican on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took to catch them. The Mexican replied only a little while.

The businessman then asked why he didn't stay out longer and catch more fish? The Mexican said he had enough to support his family's immediate needs. The businessman then asked, but what do you do with the rest of your time? The Mexican fisherman said, "I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take a siesta with my wife, Maria, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine and play guitar with my amigos; I have a full and busy life, señor."

My ClixGrid Stats » Post #2

Wed Mar 28, 2012 21:55 in Your Stats

pls say something me what can i do ........for it.

pls accept me » Post #1

Wed Mar 28, 2012 20:55 in Member Introduction

hello all,
i am sorusiz ckmaha
I joined Clixsense 2 weeks ago and it's a nice program, still looking to earn more so I joined the forum.

I'm from Bangladesh, 22 years, and my wife.

Looking to make some extra cash to buy some gift for my mom and dad and for a special gift wife.

Thanks accepting me in this community

Sorry for my bad english

My ClixGrid Stats » Post #1

Wed Mar 28, 2012 20:10 in Your Stats

Chances (Left/Total) 25 25
Clicks (Today/Total) 0 102
Winnings (Today/Total) $0.00 $0.0

i can not any prizes from clix grid.....

SUCCESS STORY OF THOMAS ALVA EDISON » Post #1

Wed Mar 28, 2012 18:10 in Success Stories

Once a student named Tomy returned home from school crying loud. On seeing this his mother asked him what had happened. He show her a letter from his class teacher. His classteacher complained that Tomy is not clever, brilliant and smart enough to continue in the school. He is a laggard and the teacher wants the Tomy's mother to transfer Tomy from the school. This Tomy later become the great scientist THOMA ALVA EDISON. Thomas Alva Edison had only 3 month education in the school. Thomas Elva Edison failed around 10000times in the discovery of Electric bulb.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 16, 2022 23:36:40 PST