Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by ghaffarali58

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by ghaffarali58

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #56

Fri Jun 01, 2012 00:15 in Member Introduction

sp1915 wrote: Yes, "those"... Those means specific things, people or places indicated. (pronoun)

An example of those used as a pronoun is in the sentences, "Some of the socks are dirty. Those are the ones that need to be washed," which means the dirty socks are the ones that need to be washed.

Those means things, people or places that are indicated. (adjective)

An example of those used as an adjective is in the sentence, "Those cookies are delicious," which means the specific cookies are the delicious ones.

:)

I asked to tell me what those thngs, places, people or any thng BUT you are teaching me....!
VeRy FuNNy.... :lol:

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #55

Fri Jun 01, 2012 00:03 in Member Introduction

valerie wrote: I'd like to have some of those cookies since they are delicious. Nothing like delicious cookies with a glass of
milk. Unless of course one is trying to lose weight. If one is trying to lose weight, better to not eat the cookies
and instead, wash the dirty socks.

:silent:

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #54

Fri Jun 01, 2012 00:02 in Member Introduction

sp1915 wrote: Yes, "those"... Those means specific things, people or places indicated. (pronoun)

An example of those used as a pronoun is in the sentences, "Some of the socks are dirty. Those are the ones that need to be washed," which means the dirty socks are the ones that need to be washed.

Those means things, people or places that are indicated. (adjective)

An example of those used as an adjective is in the sentence, "Those cookies are delicious," which means the specific cookies are the delicious ones.

:)

I mean What those by reason not the word THOSE...!
And are you a school teacher ? :lol:

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #50

Thu May 31, 2012 15:08 in Member Introduction

sp1915 wrote: I recommend waiting to apply until at least those warnings are all cleared up off the record. ;)

ghaffarali58 wrote: I also want to become MODERATOR and I know URDU and there are 2 or 3 moderators in one language i thnk,. Then can i become MODERATOR ?
And know English Also...

Those ? ;)

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #48

Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 in Member Introduction

I also want to become MODERATOR and I know URDU and there are 2 or 3 moderators in one language i thnk,. Then can i become MODERATOR ?
And know English Also...

facebook & twitter » Post #2

Thu May 31, 2012 08:07 in General Talk

sanjeeva75 wrote: hi,
i ve already post my link with Facebook,twitter on my own wall,but i didn't get any referrals
how to do this correctly pls help me
thanks

Dude same Question by me and I am trying my best to earn refs but till the result is as You have 20 ref's and i juXt 3 ... ! :thumbdown:

Hey please help man... » Post #3

Thu May 31, 2012 07:57 in General Talk

Eddie267 wrote: No advertising in the forum next time you will get banned. Please read the Forum Rules | ClixSense Forum

You are right But it is all about the clixsense see [URL EDITED OUT NOT PERMITTED]
please i am just telling you therefore i write it so, don't ban me .... ! :ugeek:

Hey please help man... » Post #1

Thu May 31, 2012 00:35 in General Talk

I have made a blog to get famous the clixsense [No advertising] see that will it help me to get referrals or please tell me its keywords or title to easily searched in google or others...?

hehehe » Post #1

Thu May 31, 2012 00:17 in General Talk

Hey guys received 17 tasks but very busy and can't completing them coZ i have just time to click the ads and play the clixgrid .... !
:lol: :clixsense:
Sad for not completing them .... :( :thumbdown:

I WON $0.5000 AT ClixGrid! yey thanks ClixSense! » Post #10

Wed May 30, 2012 14:24 in Success Stories

nset06 wrote: I WON $0.5000 AT ClixGrid! yey thanks ClixSense!

hey my earnings and your earnings are same.....! :D ;) 8-) :clap: :thumbup: :$

I WON $0.5000 AT ClixGrid! yey thanks ClixSense! » Post #9

Wed May 30, 2012 14:22 in Success Stories

My ClixGrid Stats
Chances (Left/Total) 0 30
Clicks (Today/Total) 30 514
Winnings (Today/Total) $0.00 $0.00
Upgrade to PREMIUM and double your chances
VeRy veRy disappointed.....! :( :thumbdown: :clixsense: :thumbdown:

Please help me anyone ... ! » Post #5

Wed May 30, 2012 14:00 in General Talk

jf7784 wrote: More Ways to Increase Referrals:

-Tell Friends or Family not in same household
-Build a blog or website about how great Clixsense is
-Traffic Exchanges
-Ads on other Ptc Sites

I have made a blog see will it help me ?
[edited url] and will it not going to help me then i am just wasting my time , please tell me its title to easily search and description OR it is right?

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #23

Tue May 29, 2012 05:17 in Success Stories

Spam

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #21

Mon May 28, 2012 06:04 in Success Stories

Spam

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #20

Mon May 28, 2012 06:00 in Success Stories

Ammadd wrote: Hey
Congratz and you are also from pakistan :)

ThanK you and Yes Brother I am also from Pakistan....
And it is impossible for only me that in your profile you are member since July 2011 and earned $350 Dollars ..
HOW ? :?:

I Won $2.50 Today..!!! - 24.05.2012 [ ClixGrid ] » Post #11

Sat May 26, 2012 23:13 in Success Stories

That will the spirit to complete all chances but guys it is very difficult :x .

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #15

Sat May 26, 2012 23:11 in Success Stories

lovella_marr wrote: I'm very much happy with :clixsense: , you just give a little bit of your time and you earned from it :D....and :clixsense: is very real :clap: not a scam!!!!! :P

Yes :clixsense: is not a scam .... !
And please can you tell me any site or way to advertise my referral link to increase them ?

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #14

Sat May 26, 2012 23:09 in Success Stories

wardhanaz wrote: You get it ! Many others $$ was waiting for you soon !
Keep spirit to get big earning!

:clixsense: :arrow: :thumbup:

ThanK You Very much dear Brother.
And please can you tell me any site or way to advertise my referral link to increase them ?

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #13

Sat May 26, 2012 23:09 in Success Stories

shumon5579 wrote: good job .i have earned 9.62$.but i cant understand offer list.

Good Job dear .... !

Please help me anyone ... ! » Post #3

Sat May 26, 2012 23:04 in General Talk

daxserver wrote: Advertise your referral link. I heard AdHitz gives good results.

Sorry bhai its not allowing new members from Pakistan ,, Can you tell me please more sites to advertise or more ways to advertise to increasing my referrals...?
:) :thumbup:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 15:24:09 PST