Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by iambutterfly

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by iambutterfly

Kalingawan ky Walang ADS.. » Post #33

Thu Jan 12, 2012 23:07 in Filipino

oberder wrote:
iambutterfly wrote:
ptcseeker wrote:
iambutterfly wrote: ilang maximum clicks meron kau in a day?

Depende po sa dami ng nag papa advertise sa isang araw di pare pareho pero so far pinaka marami ko na ang 35ads a day nong last year po.ngayong taon Jan. 2011 max ko na ang 30 ads. pinakamababa 10ads ;)

are u a premium member already?

When there's a star at the left of each user's flag, they're Premium Users; Standard users are just designated with a flag :thumbup:

ahh ganun ba un? salamat sa dagdag kaalaman..lol

Kalingawan ky Walang ADS.. » Post #31

Thu Jan 12, 2012 22:29 in Filipino

ptcseeker wrote:
iambutterfly wrote: ilang maximum clicks meron kau in a day?

Depende po sa dami ng nag papa advertise sa isang araw di pare pareho pero so far pinaka marami ko na ang 35ads a day nong last year po.ngayong taon Jan. 2011 max ko na ang 30 ads. pinakamababa 10ads ;)

are u a premium member already?

Kalingawan ky Walang ADS.. » Post #28

Thu Jan 12, 2012 20:26 in Filipino

ilang maximum clicks meron kau in a day?

May I ask for helpful information about Manila? » Post #6

Sat Jan 07, 2012 21:03 in Filipino

ralphren wrote: Hi,
Thank you very much. Well we wanted to join this PTC and a couple other businesses but she was getting the run around from banks in manila saying they didn't want to connect to pay pal. That really surprises me as respected and safe as pay pal is. I can't imagine them wanting to lose the massive business it would connect to them. We decided that I will come there marry her and stay with her until her visa process time goes by. Waiting so long, I don't think I could leave afterwards with her not with me. Thank you and God bless you,
Ralph

Why not just get her a fiancee visa? its the easiest way for her to come in the US.

What's your New Year's Resolution? » Post #10

Fri Jan 06, 2012 21:53 in Filipino

have some referrals at maging matiyaga mag click sa clixgrid kahit walang panalo.. :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2021 00:06:03 PST