Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by surge956

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by surge956

New Sony PlayStation Vita - Redesigned » Post #2

Thu Sep 12, 2013 01:23 in General Talk

If I had the money, I definitely would. I was going to buy the PS4, but that plan also went down the drain as I have decided I will be building my first gaming rig. Now if I was rich or at least had a decent job, I would be getting the PS4 and Vita as well. They look promising. That remotely play is intriguing.

Would you suggest people to upgrade? » Post #33

Sun Jul 14, 2013 16:02 in Your Stats

Mirandi wrote: "Yes", I would suggest to upgrade to premium because you can make more money......however......I had a referral that logged in and clicked several times so I thanked him by upgrading him to premium and here I am a few weeks later after the upgrade; my referral hasn't logged in to click. So upgrading to premium has advantages and disadvantages too. :)

How generous of you and how unfortunate for you Mirandi. I wouldn't have even considered doing such a thing for a referral just loggin in a clicking a few days even weeks. I wish I had a sponsor that generous, I would sure make it work their time. I actually have NO sponsor though . . . Hey! Why don't I have you sponsor me. :thumbup:

I love Clixsense. I made $178.03 total from this. » Post #5

Wed Jul 03, 2013 14:03 in Success Stories

Congrats! Keep it up. It only gets easier and you keep earning more and more as time goes by.

WOW! i GOT an Extended AD FOR THE FIRST TIME! » Post #3

Tue Dec 18, 2012 13:10 in Your Stats

They just simply seem rare, I didn't see ANY difference in ads when I upgraded. I was a standard member for quite some time, but ended up upgrading on accident. I benefit very little from premium status as I have no referrals.

Win Story with ClixGrid Thank you Clixsense » Post #2

Mon Dec 17, 2012 18:30 in Success Stories

Good job! Keep it up. :)

I have got $16 yesterday, I get $6,4 today » Post #31

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 in Success Stories

Good job buddy, keep it up. :thumbup:

i just reached $8.00 » Post #13

Sat Jun 09, 2012 15:59 in Your Stats

That is awesome! Keep it up. :thumbup:

i got 5 $ bonus ^_^ » Post #6

Fri Jun 08, 2012 15:16 in Success Stories

I just received my task bonus a week ago as well. Congrats gsevenseas, keep up the good work.

today i requested my first cashout » Post #9

Mon Jun 04, 2012 03:58 in Your Stats

Congrats!

I just won 5$ » Post #7

Sat Jun 02, 2012 18:00 in Success Stories

Sweet, now that is lucky! :clap:

201 tasks completed in 1 day @ $ 6.33 ! » Post #14

Fri Apr 06, 2012 14:28 in Your Stats

Very Awesome! :thumbup:

I have made my first 322 $ in ClixSense » Post #38

Thu Mar 22, 2012 17:23 in Success Stories

Wow, that is impressive. Good work and thanks for the tips.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2022 18:59:30 PST