Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Lovely007

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Lovely007

Won again 0.10 $ Thanks Clixsense! » Post #2

Tue Nov 06, 2012 15:46 in Success Stories

bitezumm wrote: Finishing my clixgrid clix today marks 2 great events!
2nd - already for the 4th time i have won 10 cents!
Have a great day!

Congrats... :clap:

Smarter than the CLixGrid » Post #53

Thu Jul 19, 2012 04:43 in Your Stats

Poshita wrote: I try what you said about making the clicks in a row and it actually does work, Thanks :)

I`m also agreed, :clixsense:

Smarter than the CLixGrid » Post #52

Thu Jul 19, 2012 04:40 in Your Stats

deepsea wrote: hmm i still trying to win some ^_^ and this is my third days being upgrade, hope with lot change to click in clixgrid i could win just like i was free member, :D

Its just try again and again, I just have won $ 0.25 till now, but I`m trying for next.
Best of Luck next time, :thumbup: :thumbup: with :cs:

can i buy referrals? thx very much » Post #3

Thu Jul 19, 2012 04:34 in Your Stats

valerie wrote: randsor, randsor, randsor....

Probably a waste of your money.

I`m also agreed,

i have earned for now $ 152 thx clixsense » Post #2

Thu Jul 19, 2012 04:31 in Your Stats

Congrats Randsor, :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Did you know? » Post #101

Fri Jul 13, 2012 04:09 in General Talk

PTCkingdom wrote:

"Clixsense is the only top PTC whose admin helps his users even in non-clixsense related things ........ " :D

V. Help full admin with Trusted PTC Site Ever, Thanks Admin for Both.. :thumbup:

I`ve Upgraded My Membership » Post #18

Fri Jul 13, 2012 03:57 in Your Stats

kouser01 wrote:
salam brother/sister

the ways to earn from this site are ptc ads, clixgrid, tasks, offers(free ones!!), and surveys and refferals. refferals are hard to get some times but by putting you link on sites and blogs or other free advertisins places like social sites or telling friends and family.try to use free advertising so you can keep all of you earnings. :thumbup: good luck

Thanks Kouser01, I`ll try as you guide me, After all I have to be succeeded as my friends are showing me the way. Thanks again.. :thumbup: and good luck to you too..

I have earn $0.78 » Post #3

Thu Jul 12, 2012 00:39 in Your Stats

mdrifatnb wrote: I have earn $0.74 cents by 322 clicks

Congrats dear, Happy Life with Happy Earnings, :thumbup:

another new member » Post #15

Wed Jul 11, 2012 22:48 in Member Introduction

Welcome liviu666 and petro1982 to the " :cs: " and Most Welcome to the :clixsense: Forum, With Happy Life and Happy Earnings.. :thumbup:

Hi » Post #5

Wed Jul 11, 2012 22:43 in Member Introduction

Hello haryov, Welcome to :cs: and :clap: Congrats to join the Forum, Happy Earning, With Happy Life Dear :thumbup:

I`ve Upgraded My Membership » Post #16

Wed Jul 11, 2012 22:24 in Your Stats

nahid12112 wrote: i want to upgrade my account , how can i do this.

You can Upgrade you account just by Paying $17 through Payza, LR, PP. You can also use your Main Balance, and the rest from other Payment processors, for more information Click Here

:)

I`ve Upgraded My Membership » Post #15

Wed Jul 11, 2012 22:18 in Your Stats

nahid12112 wrote: it is about 20 days i m a member of this site. but i still unable to earn USD 1. how can i increase my earnings.please help me

I`m not so experianced, but recently I`ve won, $0.25 in ClixGrid, its an easy way, which is some time most use full to earn some more, also you can find more adds, by be online more time, and can see more adds.
Be Happy, and Happy Earning.. :)

I`ve Upgraded My Membership » Post #14

Wed Jul 11, 2012 22:13 in Your Stats

Optimisticus wrote: Recommend to play the game ClixGrid, you can win a prize up to 5 $. Hope you will be lucky:) :D

Thanks Optimisticus, I`ll try to be practical as your guideline too, you guys are so help full, Thanks again, :)

I`ve Upgraded My Membership » Post #13

Wed Jul 11, 2012 22:06 in Your Stats

bezimenniq wrote: Congratulations!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I have small expirience with Clixsense,but all is in referring :D

Yes, Thank you Bezimenniq, Yes plz, you can share your experiance with me, It will use full for me. Thanks again for appreciate. :)

I`ve Upgraded My Membership » Post #12

Wed Jul 11, 2012 22:02 in Your Stats

MyFastrupee wrote: congrats ........... :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks MyFastrupee,

I`ve Upgraded My Membership » Post #11

Wed Jul 11, 2012 22:02 in Your Stats

Ammadd wrote: Congrats
Refer and also do the Tasks you can easily make 1$+ daily from tasks

:)
Thanks Ammadd, I`ll also try for the tasks, Thanks for your Guideline.

I`ve Upgraded My Membership » Post #1

Wed Jul 11, 2012 01:13 in Your Stats

09 Jul 2012 14:18 EST Purchase Premium Subscription

-------------------------
I`m so happy to be a Upgraded Member,

and also need for some guidelines, about how to improve my earnings now, else than clicking Ptc`s.

Any one can help me, Plz. :idea:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2022 09:44:22 PST