Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Sarunaszx

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Sarunaszx

Clicks Odds » Post #6

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:00 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote:
EmirX wrote:
So there is no limitations of winning in Clixgird !!?

No limitations.
If you are really lucky, you may win 25 times in 25 clicks . On the other hand someone might not win even once after 5000 clicks. Its pure luck.

has anybody noticed that there are lower prizes on clixgrid? and the advertisements shown on clixgrid repeat more often? something must be done in order to increase the ammount of advertisements and together with that - prizes..

my first wining on ClixGrid » Post #5

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 in Success Stories

thebest0071 wrote:

You are lucky :D congratulations

my 2 payment thank you » Post #3

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 in Payment Proofs

šaunuolis :D

finally upgraded!!! » Post #5

Wed Dec 21, 2011 07:26 in Success Stories

Eddie267 wrote: Glad that you upgraded and what was the problems with your card?

My bank blocked it due to security reasons : ) i don't know why, probably someone was trying to steal my money.. they suggest me to change the card but as long as I dont keep big ammounts of money on my card, I won't do that :)
THANK YOU ALL :)

finally upgraded!!! » Post #1

Tue Dec 20, 2011 06:19 in Success Stories

After a lot of e-mails with my bank and Paypal, I finally managed to upgrade!

Won twice on clixgrid » Post #5

Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 in Success Stories

arunthk20 wrote: today , won twice on clixgrid 0.25, 0.10 respectively...great

Congratulations!!!! 2 prizes for standart member. what a luck!

My winning on clixGrid » Post #1

Sun Dec 18, 2011 01:09 in Success Stories

I rarely win on clixgrid, but today I started making picture of SantaClaus on CLixgrid. When I was making a hat I won 0.25$ :) Thanks Clixsense

$0.1010 » Post #14

Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 in Your Stats

Well, im from lithuania, and I get only 2-3 cents.. it's impossible to get more.

my journey as premium in a team... » Post #7

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 in Your Stats

~1$ a month?? only 12$ a year? how will you get your investment back?

how many awards are on Clixgrid? » Post #6

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:00 in General Talk

valerie wrote: How would you calculate how much money is in the pool?

Advertisers may purchase ads to be in the clixgrid one day and the next day there may not be clixgrid ad purchases.
but there are always ad's on Clixgrid. And everybody wins everyday.

I just want to know this system better. If somebody wins clixgrid, does that means i have lower chances to win after him because he took one award out of the pool?

how many awards are on Clixgrid? » Post #1

Mon Dec 12, 2011 06:56 in General Talk

Have you ever wondered, how many awards wait you each day on clixgrid? I mean like 5x 0.1$, 3x0.25$ , 2x1$ and 1x2.50$? Or maybe all these winnings are divided for all members of clixsense and chance to win is even less probable? If we knew that, we could calculate the chance of winning :D

My decision » Post #5

Sun Dec 11, 2011 08:16 in General Talk

thank you all : ) funny thing has happened to me 2 minutes ago. I thought, that I could win again in that lottery, so I wasted 2.5$ on lottery and didn't win :D it was sad, but I remembered a saying. In english it would sound like 'don't be happy when you find it , dont be sad when you loose it ' :D

My decision » Post #1

Sun Dec 11, 2011 07:34 in General Talk

This morning I woke up with thoughts about PTC sites and specially about Clixsense. I was wondering ,should I upgrade or should I not. I have doubts because its hard to get referals, and i currently have only 1 referal. Besides, I have been clicking for month on clixgrid and only got 0.10$. So , I challenged myself and told: I will upgrade to Premium only if I win once more on clixgrid. And today I won 0.10$ again, so I have no other choise but to upgrade :D Oh , by the way, I quit all ptc today, except this. One ptc site offers a lotery for 0.25$, so I wanted to use waste all the money that I have earned on it, so I participated in lottery and won 2.5$ :D i will use this money on upgrading clixsense accaunt. Thats my story

upgrading » Post #1

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 in General Talk

Hello, i'm new there, and I have a question. Is it worth to upgrade to premium if I have no referals?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2022 07:45:28 PST