Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by mitradhona

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by mitradhona

Payoneer Best » Post #2

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:31 in Hindi

chandalimbu66 wrote: Got money from Payoneer after 4 days... Best option to cashout high amounts with good exchange currency rates(better rate than paypal)... Thank you
Hello Lady. Just to get a better idea.. How much $$ you have requested for and how much INR you have got?

Good news INDIANS » Post #11

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:29 in Hindi

sritik17 wrote: I have received my payment from payza its really easy just submit your bank statement and photo of your PAN card make sure it is clear otherwise it will get rejected .Payza is also going to almost 60 rs for transcationafter paypal i think this is the best cashout way possible :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just to get the clear idea... How much you requested for payout and how much INR you got?

Need some idea about Payza » Post #1

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:19 in Hindi

Could anybody help me with the fees of Payza? Anyone who has requested payment from other PTC websites thru Payza can also post the fee structure. It will be helpful for people (including me) to decide payment option to be chosen.

Good news INDIANS » Post #5

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:01 in Hindi

sritik17 wrote: Not much you can find them on the option how do i get paid option
Dude... you withdrew with Payza??

Best Option for payout in India » Post #11

Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:51 in Hindi

Rawkerboi wrote:
msblahms wrote:
Rawkerboi wrote: Unfortunately Paypal is the best option for us but since its not available we can try Payza.
The transaction fees of Payza is quite high compare to Paypal.
The transaction fees is fix i.e 2.90%+$0.30

and rs 60 more for bank transfer

So what is the best option for us according to you?
That means 1.35$ + 2.9% which is little better than Payoneer. You have to accept one thing. Our habit of withdrawing money whenever we touch 8$ mark has to be changed. If you want to make the charges go down like Paypal, your minimum withdrawal amount should be $50.

payoneer,payza » Post #2

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:17 in Hindi

If you check for fees of Payza India, its complex process. And we still don't know how much Clixsense will deduct for service charges. But as per the charts, for Payoneer processing, Clixsense is deducting at 10% rate. And I am not sure if Payoneer charges further more to withdraw money as that will make me more favoring to Payza. So seems Payza is gonna be the better option.

Easy offers » Post #381

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 in Hindi

Paypal is gone.. So your headache too.. :P
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 26, 2022 19:49:38 PST