Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by ishaflower

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by ishaflower

Happy birthday » Post #1

Sat Feb 22, 2014 20:45 in Success Stories

Happy birthday to clixsense

Happy New Year! » Post #1

Wed Jan 01, 2014 06:10 in General Talk

Wish you a very Happy New Year 2014 to all of us

offer completed » Post #1

Mon Nov 04, 2013 21:22 in Success Stories

Today I completed offer

I won the Grid » Post #1

Mon Oct 28, 2013 22:33 in Success Stories

Again today I won the grid $.10

Today I won » Post #1

Sun Oct 27, 2013 23:19 in Success Stories

Just now I won .25$

I won 0.5 Today » Post #1

Sat Jul 27, 2013 04:07 in Success Stories

I just won 0.5 today.

clix grid winner » Post #1

Sun Sep 09, 2012 22:43 in Success Stories

I Just won$.5 in clixGrid

Won the grid » Post #1

Mon Sep 03, 2012 00:38 in Success Stories

Hi,
I just won $0.10 today.
Thanks Admin
Thanks Clixsense

2nd payment » Post #1

Tue May 22, 2012 08:22 in Success Stories

I received my payment .The total amount I received $24

Tips on succesful business » Post #1

Mon Dec 05, 2011 02:58 in General Talk

Effective business networking is the linking together of individuals who, through trust and relationship building, become walking, talking advertisements for one another.

1.Keep in mind that networking is about being genuine and authentic, building trust and relationships, and seeing how you can help others.

2.Ask yourself what your goals are in participating in networking meetings so that you will pick groups that will help you get what you are looking for. Some meetings are based more on learning, making contacts, and/or volunteering rather than on strictly making business connections.

3.Visit as many groups as possible that spark your interest. Notice the tone and attitude of the group. Do the people sound supportive of one another? Does the leadership appear competent? Many groups will allow you to visit two times before joining.
4.Become known as a powerful resource for others. When you are known as a strong resource, people remember to turn to you for suggestions, ideas, names of other people, etc. This keeps you visible to them.

5.Have a clear understanding of what you do and why, for whom, and what makes your doing it special or different from others doing the same thing. In order to get referrals, you must first have a clear understanding of what you do that you can easily articulate to others.

Computer Joke » Post #1

Wed Nov 23, 2011 03:32 in General Talk

This theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the following two postulates:

1. Knowledge is Power.
2. Time is Money.

As every engineer knows:
Power = Work / Time

Since:
Knowledge = Power
Time = Money

It follows that:
Knowledge = Work/Money.

Solving for Money, we get:
Money = Work / Knowledge.

Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.

Conclusion:
The less you know,the more you make.

Which is the best Hollywood Actress? » Post #1

Tue Nov 22, 2011 03:26 in General Talk

Julia roberts is the best actress in Holly wood, Awosome acting in Run Away Bride , u guys if not seen this movie must watch this movie

How u feel about Updated mobile technology » Post #1

Mon Nov 21, 2011 03:02 in General Talk

Some times it is useful to users..and some times it will be used for frauds like changing voice, Bluetooth, fake messages and more. So it is mix of good and bad.
Depending upon the man character it will work...because it is not a human being..........to thing..
We are human beings and we can think what is good and what not ...so, think before using mobile for bad usage.

Introduce » Post #1

Sun Nov 20, 2011 08:49 in Member Introduction

Hello this is isha
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 26, 2022 19:50:57 PST