Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by SirMicio

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by SirMicio

3600$ in a few months » Post #9

Mon Dec 26, 2016 05:07 in Success Stories

thank you, i really did nothing all this time

3600$ in a few months » Post #1

Sat Dec 17, 2016 15:15 in Success Stories

I got my first 3601$ in a few months with no tasks and offers and clicking no ads. Only with referrals. All, completely free. I worked for nothing (just a few minutes once a week). I was registered from 2011 but I started doing something just a little bit ago.

Classifica Generale » Post #152

Sat Dec 17, 2016 15:13 in Italian

Eccomi, vinco io :D

Lo confesso... » Post #10

Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:37 in Italian

Beato chi si accontenta di così poco perchè sarà felice per il resto della vita :D

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #49

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 in Success Stories

on_line wrote: BTW, why did you hide your "Offers" statistics on your account if you said there is no need to complete Offers/Surveys to earn? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Forgot to show.

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #43

Thu Sep 03, 2015 03:39 in Success Stories

pcbus wrote:
SirMicio wrote:
Scott_Ads123 wrote: Any tips on how to get referrals? I struggle gaining some and I'm sure many people do also. Any tips would be appreciated :)

There a some secrets in PTC's world. I didn't work all day but I'm still earning enought money every month. I'm talking to do something like 3000$ or 10000$ every month only with PTCs.

You must have hundreds of accounts across PTC websites? You only made just over $2000 in 50 months there - roughly $40 a month. Yet you claim you got $3000-10000 (now - that's what you call a spread) monthly?
I think you got a wee bit over-excited somewhere my friend :D

I registered my account in 2011 but I start earn only a few months ago. It's not 40$/month, maybe 40$/day.

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #39

Mon Aug 31, 2015 19:00 in Success Stories

masti wrote: Good but it is difficult to get referrals :)

Is more easy than you think

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #37

Sun Aug 30, 2015 13:46 in Success Stories

shadecat wrote: Well, if it's so easy, why not share your brilliance?

Because Clixsense's mod will delete my messages because I say people how to earn with referrals without clicking ads or doing tasks and offers.

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #34

Fri Aug 28, 2015 07:05 in Success Stories

Good luck all!

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #33

Thu Aug 27, 2015 06:33 in Success Stories

daowadung wrote: Congratulation :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Cool

Thank you :)

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #30

Mon Aug 24, 2015 21:20 in Success Stories

dianejoy8 wrote: WOW that is nice. I don't know how to get the referrals :( but you go. :clap:

Diane______-USA

It's more easy than you think and you must do nothing (stop do tasks/offers and click on ads) :D

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #26

Sun Aug 23, 2015 14:03 in Success Stories

geniusneuro wrote:
SirMicio wrote: I got my first 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers and clicking no ads. Only with referrals. All, completely free. I worked for nothing (just a few minutes once a week)

great work!! You must've been a sweet talker :P

good in advertising ur links to invite referrals to join.

COngrats and keep it up.
`

Thank you man, I hope one day I can say you all how to do this, but if I told everybody my method probably I won't get such money like I'm getting now.

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #24

Thu Aug 20, 2015 13:20 in Success Stories

ruyjie wrote: hmmm,,, its oke cco you have biggrefrl,,, 388 referal. :thumbup:

They might be more if I was working every day at least 10 minutes :D

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #22

Thu Aug 20, 2015 03:44 in Success Stories

Notorion wrote:
SirMicio wrote:
jeandjo wrote:
SirMicio wrote: I got my first 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers and clicking no ads. Only with referrals. All, completely free. I worked for nothing (just a few minutes once a week)

That is amazing achievement Mr. SirMico. But i think it will be nice thing if you share it how even just a little thing, not all of your strategy. i read all the people here are need some help, not all your help, right.

by the way, good job....
and congratulation Mr. SirMicio.
:clap:
:clixsense: is the best

Sorry but mods deleted my last message, I don't think I can explain to all how to get these earnings but I can guarantee that all members with the right mind can get this result (and more than me, I just don't work to get refs and complete offers or tasks or click advertisement because I don't want to waste time to get a few cents).

And let OTHER people waste their time instead :lol: :lol: Naaa just kidding. However you have more than piqued my interest as to how you get those refs. are they even human refs? do bots work?

I must be doing alot of things wrong.. cos i now only have 1 (currently still) active ref and thats IT...

Bot don't works, they are all real refs.

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #20

Wed Aug 19, 2015 13:44 in Success Stories

The best method is the one that make you earn money doing nothing. My method is one of these. I won't click advertisement or do offers or tasks, I just earn by ref other people that works for me.

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #18

Tue Aug 18, 2015 01:42 in Success Stories

jeandjo wrote:

That is amazing achievement Mr. SirMico. But i think it will be nice thing if you share it how even just a little thing, not all of your strategy. i read all the people here are need some help, not all your help, right.

by the way, good job....
and congratulation Mr. SirMicio.
:clap:
:clixsense: is the best

Sorry but mods deleted my last message, I don't think I can explain to all how to get these earnings but I can guarantee that all members with the right mind can get this result (and more than me, I just don't work to get refs and complete offers or tasks or click advertisement because I don't want to waste time to get a few cents).

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #11

Sun Aug 16, 2015 15:37 in Success Stories

luckytwo wrote: Well done, SEO blasting pays off..
Keep up the good work!

No SEO technics used :D

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #9

Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:49 in Success Stories

I can't give to you all my method lol

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #3

Sat Aug 15, 2015 22:47 in Success Stories

Scott_Ads123 wrote: Any tips on how to get referrals? I struggle gaining some and I'm sure many people do also. Any tips would be appreciated :)

There a some secrets in PTC's world. I didn't work all day but I'm still earning enought money every month. I'm talking to do something like 3000$ or 10000$ every month only with PTCs.

Got 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers » Post #1

Sat Aug 15, 2015 20:17 in Success Stories

I got my first 2001$ in a few months with no tasks and offers and clicking no ads. Only with referrals. All, completely free. I worked for nothing (just a few minutes once a week)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 18:20:14 PST