Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by vismony

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by vismony

New Member From Toronto, Canada! » Post #3

Fri Dec 16, 2011 08:21 in Member Introduction

welcome and happy earnings :thumbup:

Hello Friends !!! » Post #3

Thu Dec 15, 2011 09:31 in Member Introduction

hello

welcome to clixsense, as i can see you are a member for only a month, happy earnings here

I am ____? » Post #7

Wed Dec 14, 2011 09:04 in General Talk

i know... :D making the topic active.... :)

I am ____? » Post #5

Wed Dec 14, 2011 08:44 in General Talk

which one should i choose? i did complete my high school but didnt attend any college yet, though 3 years is over, I took some professional course, which doesnt require you to attend any regular class, and am also an employee as my course requires some years of compulsory training?

So tell me, which one should i choose?

$0.1010 » Post #12

Tue Dec 13, 2011 08:51 in Your Stats

PTCkingdom wrote:
Well the users from USA,CANADA and UK get a lot more ads when compared to the rest of the countries....

so u can earn a lot when compared to others.....

But,even though i spend 12-14 hours online during weekends i earn a maximum of 0.09-0.10$... :(

I quite agree with you, even after becoming a Premium i still have an average of $0.05 to $0.08 a day due to geographical screening by advertisers.

Misplaced Focus - You Lose! » Post #2

Tue Dec 13, 2011 08:44 in General Talk

I was a member of more than 50 PTCs out there. I clicked and clicked for months, some sites paid me, in cents. some did not. Eventually i had started to understand what lies behind PTCs also. Stopped wasting my time in almost all PTCs. There is only a handful of sites to which I still visit daily and click ads.

But major problem for me is active down line, I have my own limitations and with those limitations I am trying to promote those handful of sites. Why be a member of 50+ sites when you earn nothing when you can focus on trusted ones and earn a bit?

My latest payment from Clixsense!! » Post #4

Mon Dec 12, 2011 08:44 in Payment Proofs

well done :D

My 2nd payment » Post #4

Mon Dec 12, 2011 08:43 in Payment Proofs

congrats

My first payment » Post #5

Mon Dec 12, 2011 08:29 in Payment Proofs

congratulations :thumbup:

new member » Post #6

Mon Dec 12, 2011 08:28 in Member Introduction

welcome, :D unfortunately i dont have any active refs, but stil i was able to add into my account minimum for payout with my clicks alone, save clixgrid ($0.10) and ref that were once active ($0.07). these two figures doesnt add much to your balance, i upgraded my account last week only, it is possible to earn without refs, but to earn more and more, some refs will be handy

Extended Ads? » Post #13

Mon Dec 12, 2011 08:20 in General Talk

i got 2, one during april and one last day

My payment proof's » Post #9

Sun Dec 11, 2011 01:00 in Payment Proofs

congrats :thumbup:

~*~Whats Your Ref Commissions~*~ » Post #28

Sun Dec 11, 2011 00:52 in Your Stats

$0.00, all referals went inactive, think they are not interested in small earnings

my journey as premium in a team... » Post #4

Sun Dec 11, 2011 00:50 in Your Stats

congratulations, great earnings

Hello Everyone! I Am Artex Gold! » Post #7

Sun Dec 11, 2011 00:49 in Member Introduction

thank you for the info

भारतीय सदस्यों के लिए आपका स्वागत है » Post #5

Thu Nov 10, 2011 02:53 in Hindi

hi all, I am Vishnu, from Kerala.

The new Forum » Post #1

Wed Nov 09, 2011 08:38 in General Talk

Clixsense team promised us something new, something innovative. Sorry to tell you this but I am bit disappointed. The look of this forum reminds me of some other forums I have seen, somewhere else. Innovations in the design would have done the job.

But still, I am really happy that :clixsense: team did bring us users a Forum to discuss various topics

Moderators Needed for the Members Lounge Category » Post #11

Wed Nov 09, 2011 08:24 in General Talk

It is worth to be a part of something so big, I would like to do something I can, if you consider me proper and upto the task
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 21, 2022 00:51:26 PST