Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by jswest

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by jswest

Almost $400 » Post #5

Sat May 17, 2014 19:26 in Your Stats

Don't know how you made that much but good for you proud of ya.

Won in clixgrid » Post #5

Tue Apr 15, 2014 21:46 in Success Stories

gongrats :D

Practice Posting Here » Post #488

Tue Apr 15, 2014 16:15 in General Talk

I know most of these tricks becuase I have a website but I am going to start highlighting more

$4 in one day » Post #5

Mon Apr 14, 2014 15:57 in Success Stories

That's actually a really good day for one day on this site way to go!!!

My first payment. » Post #3

Mon Mar 31, 2014 19:38 in Payment Proofs

Not bad good for you I usually wait till mine hits $20 or more but at least you know this program pays :D

I am new to ptc » Post #8

Mon Mar 17, 2014 17:47 in Member Introduction

If you advertise on this site you will make alot more money. I have a clickbank account and I just copy and past the links I want or you can do your own affiliate programs but it really does pay to advertise on here I've gotten over 26,000 hits for each site that I posted. If you need a clickbank acc. just go to clickbank.com it is free just remember to sign up as an affiliate. And then you just go to marketplace and choose a product you want to promote.To promote a product on this site just click the (clix grid) tab and go to "buy a link" and then just copy and paste the link you want to promote. Any more ?? please feel free to ask :)

Sincerely
Jimmy

Happy Presidents Day » Post #1

Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:35 in General Talk

To all the members on here happy Presidents day :D

How To Earn The Most From Clixcense » Post #1

Sun Feb 16, 2014 13:54 in General Talk

Ok it's really simple and true the best way to earn from clixcesnse is doing what I do so here it is step by step.

#1 become a premium member it's only $25.00 a yr. I believe.

#2 do all the surveys in the offers area

#3 view all the ads

#4 Do all 60 clix grids in the clix grid game

#5 View forum any topic

#6 view all the videos in the upper right hand corner right above the main menu when you go to the summary page

#7 If you have all the x's turned into check marks no need to do anything else but if not you will want to try to do another survey or watch another video. For this go to setting tab and sign up for peanut labs. When you do this you should see a little black box on the right click on it and do all the surveys and offers the videos NOT the signups unless you want!

Now you should be done and have all the check marks checked off good job. :lol:

Indian Taxes » Post #2

Fri Feb 14, 2014 21:29 in General Talk

I hate tax time but when I was an employee I looked forward to it

How can I stop phone solicitors from calling? » Post #7

Mon Feb 03, 2014 14:58 in General Talk

Change you # and then if you see a call on your cell that isn't a contact just push end. And don't do surveys and stuff like that over the phone and if you go to join a program don';t give out your phone #

Paytoo » Post #119

Sat Feb 01, 2014 13:53 in Russian

I don't like uploading my ID on the internet for fear of someone stealing my identity.

$70 in 5 days » Post #5

Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:01 in Success Stories

How in the world did you do that!!!

I am New » Post #14

Fri Dec 20, 2013 13:47 in Member Introduction

Well I promise if you stick with this site you will learn more and more every time.. My best advice is to just try to do all the things to the right everyday till there all checked off and remember if and when you get to offers if you don't qualify for any of the surveys just watch the videos above you'll see what I mean there in a green tab. Watch 3 video's to completions and you will have done the offers for the day.

Jimmy West

ClixGrid: just won $0,25 » Post #2

Mon Dec 09, 2013 17:09 in Success Stories

It's always nice to win on the Clix Grid game isn't it. I think the most I ever won was like ya .25 but hey not too bad for just a few minutes of your time :)

My Withdrawal No. 07. » Post #4

Sat Dec 07, 2013 21:34 in Payment Proofs

Good for you my man keep up the good work.

Fri Night And Can't Do Any Surveys » Post #1

Fri Dec 06, 2013 16:16 in General Talk

I don't know if anyone else had this problem but every time I tried to access my surveys on Dec. 6th this is exactly what it said Access to this page has been denied. Access via a Proxy/VPN/VPS or from a country not on your profile is not permitted. Now I don't know if it's because there working on there site or not and if they are working on this site I understand but I just lost a good but of money that I could have been making on here. And I do answer my survey honestly and with integrity if I loose interest in the survey I just quit and go on to the next one so I don't understand what's going on here I hope the problem is fixed soon

Jimmy West

Hi » Post #1

Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 in Member Introduction

Hi I'm James West I've been a member on here since around 2009 I believe and this IS one of my favorite sites. Remember when making money on here to make sure you do everything on the checklist on the right hand side of your page. It will also help to do as many survey as possible this will really boost your income. Remember if you can't complete a survey in the offers area you can scroll down to where it says variety and watch the short ads. You will have to view like 5 ads and then you will see a green button that says claim rewards. You may have to do this 2 times if you don't qualify for any surveys in the offers area. Then of course visit the forum you only have to visit and click on a link you don't have to write anything. And then of course view all the ads and play the clix grid game until you take up all you chances. Well I hope this post help.

Sincerely:
James West

Another one Up » Post #4

Sun Nov 24, 2013 15:46 in Your Stats

Just figured out how to do that about a month ago but thanks. But yues this definatly will help you earn more money :D

Great Advertising Source » Post #1

Sat Nov 23, 2013 13:04 in Success Stories

If your an advertiser and are looking for a site that will deliver tons of quality traffic than you come to the right place. I advertise on this site and not just see tons of traffic but also alot of sales. As an affiliate marketer I am always looking for a great traffic sources and with this site I've seen nothing but great results time and time again.

Thanks Clixsence

Sincerely James West

After Long Time Have Won $0.10 » Post #3

Thu Nov 21, 2013 16:33 in Success Stories

Way to go I'm still waiting to win the 10.00 hehe.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 17:30:36 PST