Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by jswest

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by jswest

my 3 payment THANKS !!!! » Post #4

Wed Jan 13, 2016 15:43 in Payment Proofs

That;s great to hear I think I got like 1 this year and one is pending but the 1 payment was for $69.00 and the second one is going to be for 49.00. I got the $69.00 in Dec so technically that was last year but I got like 5 or 6 payments in 2015 for about that size. I hope to hear of you seeing results like this very soon best of luck in 2016. :D

I Made Money Everyday On Here + Bonuses » Post #1

Sat Jan 09, 2016 14:14 in Success Stories

Look if you put a few hours a day and put some effort into this business you can really make it work. I've gotten paid everyday this week. And I made sure that I completed my checklist everyday I was on here as well and got bonuses EVERY SINGLE DAY! Look I've joined alot of programs out there and this is deffinatly in my top 3 possible #1. Ok everyone have a great weekend :)

I complete My Checkmarks 3 Dasy In A Row » Post #1

Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:08 in Your Stats

Look if you work this site it will pay you handosmely. but you have to work at it in order to make it successful. Remember everyday that you complete all your check marks on the right hand side of the page you get bonuses this means that you can make bonuses daily how!! By turning those red X's into green check marks yes it really is that simple

Happy New Year » Post #6

Wed Dec 30, 2015 21:47 in General Talk

Happy New Year!!

Hi I'm James West » Post #1

Fri Dec 18, 2015 09:58 in Member Introduction

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community on here and hope that everyone on here is doing well. I also want to wish everyone on here even the owner of this site a happy holiday season.

I made 10.00 Already This Week » Post #1

Wed Dec 16, 2015 22:19 in Success Stories

Look I know you might already know this but surveys on this site is where the money is at. And then you just view ALL your ads on the view ads tab. Then view the forum like I am now and simply play the clixgrid game. Remember you only have to complete 2 survey to checkmark your offers and tasks on the right side of the main page. Look once you get the hang of this site it will be soo easy to make money on here. And yes it is absolulely worth being a premium member I pay 17.00 a year which is the same for everyone and I make a minimum of 10.00 a week no joke. There is no other business that I have ever belonged too that I could do this with this price tag. But.... you can absolultely sign up for free and still make money it may not be as much but it will still be worth your time to try it for yourself and see what I am talking about. This site is also great for advertisers I know I do advertise on this site from time to time. Well I wish everyone a happy holiday season.

Seasons Greeting:

James West

My 2nd Payment....... » Post #2

Thu Dec 03, 2015 08:53 in Payment Proofs

Awsome!!! Keep up the good work remember that the majority of the money I make on here is by completing surveys. And another thing I do too is make sure all my check marks are all checked and check this out!! If you complete only 2 survey this will check mark your tasks and offers this makes it much easier than trying to do these individually. Well I hope you have alot more success on here like I have.

I Am Happy To Be A Member Of This Team » Post #1

Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:15 in Member Introduction

Look I've joined alot of programs in my years of working from home a few of them are SMC, Internet Millions, GDI which is a good program and many others. But truth be told I was not able to make money easier than I can on this site right here. So to the team that made this possible thanks so much I'm sure other members of this site are exited too that they joined this program.

Thank You Valerie And Jim

Sincerely: James West

thank you » Post #20

Mon Oct 12, 2015 22:27 in Success Stories

I can't believed how much money you can make on here if you set you mind to it. All I do is do all the surveys I can and make sure that my checklist is complete. No I don't make just a few cents per day I literally make a few dollars a day when I get on here on my laptop. I can make money on here on my smartphone but not as much because I can't complete all my checklist. So anyway congradulations on your win but if you wanna start making some serious money just do what I do. If you have any further questions feel free to reply and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

who upgraded? » Post #17

Fri Oct 09, 2015 08:23 in General Talk

I have been and upgraded member ever since I joined this site back in 2010 I believe and it has paid 10 fold.

Just Completed New Survey » Post #3

Wed Sep 23, 2015 22:24 in Success Stories

I don't believe you made 95.00 doing one survey but..... If you were doing them for a week or 2 then yes I do believe it! Congats on all your success I do recommend doing a few survey first before completing the other things on the checklist.

1st time win in the grid » Post #10

Fri Sep 18, 2015 09:02 in Success Stories

I remember my first time winning on clix grid I believe it was .10 but since then I went on to winning several more times lets just say more times than I can count on my fingers. If you wanna keep winning on clix grid game just play it everyday the more you play the more you win it is that simple as a matter of fact I am getting ready to play right now. And by the was yes you can play this on your smartphone and probably your tablet too I'm not sure about the tablet because I don't own one but I do play this game on my smartphone when I'm away from home and don't have access to my computer. Well best of luck in the future to you I hope you win many many more times.

To Your Ca$h Money:

James West

You Gotta Read this!! » Post #1

Fri Sep 11, 2015 22:22 in Success Stories

Ok on Sep 10th I cashed out for a little over 36.00 and when I got on here yesterday and I'm still on here after 12 there was .57 in my account in ONE SINGLE DAY!! And that is without doing anything exept checking out the forum page and playing the clix grid game on my smartphone and no I didn't win anything on the game. So now you tell me is that worth 17.00 a year to become a premium member or what!!!

Just got my first $8 dollar payout! » Post #3

Thu Sep 03, 2015 14:51 in Your Stats

Keep going you can make more and more. Read my topics on how am able to make at least $50.00 a month and I predict that being that don't spend hours and hours on traffic ad bar no more I am betting I can make darn near make $50 a week!! Remember the most important thing is to make sure that you complete all your check marks. Because each day you do you get a bonus there is no other program that I know of that guarantees bonuses every single day. So congrats and keep up the good work if you have any questions or comments please feel free to do so.

If Your Not making Money On Here Your Not Tryin » Post #1

Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:50 in Your Stats

Look truthfully it is really easy for me to make a few dollars a day. Noticed I said a few dollars NOT a few cents. I start by completing as many surveys as I can. And then I view all my ads. After that I come to this page of the site. And lastly I play the clix grid game and that takes care of all my check marks. Hey listen I tell all my subscribers and all my social media friends about this site. If your not a platinum member you should be it is only 17.00 a year and I have cashed out for 50.00 already this year and already have another 23.82 in my account AND I'M NOT EVEN DONE YET!! So best wishes to all the members in this community and I want to give a shout out to Valerie and Jim thanks so much for this great opportunity to make money from home.

I am a Premium member from today! » Post #24

Tue Aug 04, 2015 22:44 in Your Stats

You won't regret it dude trust me you learn how to get all your checkmarks to green on the right hand side of your screen your going to be amazed how much that 17.00 a year can make you!

Understanding How the CheckList Bonus Works » Post #269

Wed Jul 15, 2015 21:09 in Success Stories

I always rave about this site on my social media sites ect. I can't believe that it is only 17.00 a year now to become a platinum member of this site. And the advertising works great as well. All I can say in a nutshell is that I am really glad I joined this site. Thanks Valerie.

How many ads did you click yesterday ? » Post #639

Wed Jun 03, 2015 21:04 in Hindi

I get alot of ads per day!!!!

Task Help Plz? » Post #5

Fri May 22, 2015 00:54 in Urdu

Just do a minimum of 2 surveys and you won't have to worry about doing tasks your clicks check point will automatically turn green. This is just one of my secrets of making money on this site.

I am at my sisters and still making $$ » Post #1

Thu May 21, 2015 09:11 in Success Stories

I am at my sisters on my smartphone while Jerry Springer is on and making money. Is that crazy or what!! The only thing I can't do is view ads because you need flash player for that part you need to be on your computer for that.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 17:00:32 PST