Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by jswest

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by jswest

Hope Everyone Enjoys There Weekend » Post #1

Sat Sep 16, 2017 07:14 in Your Stats

I hope that everyone in the Clixsense community enjoys there weekend :)

survey » Post #4

Thu Sep 14, 2017 21:17 in Your Stats

You will get quite a few surveys you can't complete you need just keep trying it will pay off. I have been doing surveys for years not that's how I know this.

Did My Checklist IN Under 5 Minutes » Post #1

Fri Sep 01, 2017 21:26 in Your Stats

I figuered out how to complete your checklist in 5 minutes or less on this site. You want to know how?? Reply back :)

I like this new platform » Post #1

Sat Aug 12, 2017 21:53 in Your Stats

I wasn't sure how much I would like this site after the PTC and the Clixgrid tabs were off here but I got to say that I am really impressed.

James West

1st opinion survey $0.85 » Post #25

Mon Aug 07, 2017 22:10 in Your Stats

That's pretty cool :)

Is there ways to advertise? » Post #1

Fri Aug 04, 2017 07:56 in Your Stats

I was just wondering if there's any way for the community on here to advertise there site just curious.

James West

I Think I'm going To Like These Changes » Post #1

Mon Jul 10, 2017 19:34 in Your Stats

I am kinda looking forward to these new changes July 17th. Although I will miss the Clixgrid because I use to advertise here and the PTC display I really like that you'll have less steps to take to get your checklist done only 3 instead of 5. I also like that we are all equals now on affiliate commission bonuses and no one has to pay anymore to upgrade. I think that my subscribers will like this change too.

Thanks
James West

Wow today I completed 16 tasks » Post #3

Fri Jun 30, 2017 21:03 in Your Stats

That's awsome!!

T.G.I.F Right!?! » Post #1

Fri Jun 30, 2017 06:10 in Your Stats

Well I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to this weekend and then after Tuesday is July 4th Independance Day. I hope eveyone in this community has a wonderful weekend!

This I Still My Favorite PTC Site » Post #1

Wed Jun 07, 2017 04:44 in Your Stats

I just recently upgraded my Hits 4 u membership and I was really disappionted to say the least. Clixsense I hope you stay in business for a long time to come.

Sincerely:
James West

$105 in 1 MONTH » Post #174

Sat May 27, 2017 08:15 in Your Stats

That's freakin awesome!!

Happy Easter » Post #1

Sat Apr 15, 2017 19:02 in Your Stats

I just wanted to wish everyone in the Clixsense community a Happy Easter

At Lest This Site Is Honest » Post #1

Fri Apr 14, 2017 05:45 in General Talk

I've joined a lot of online programs and I must say that at least this site pays when it say it's going to give you the advertising traffic that it says it will. Let me tell ya that there are not too many honest sites like this.

Thanks Clixsence team.
James West

Enjoying My Weekend Making Money » Post #1

Sat Mar 18, 2017 21:21 in Your Stats

I'm just logging in this weekend have a few drinks making money. I really can't believe how easy it is to make money on here.

I love The Chat Idea » Post #1

Thu Mar 16, 2017 19:40 in Your Stats

It is cool that you can now chat with other members on here for this will let me help other members as well as more experienced members can help me.

Thanks Valerie, Jim and team:

Why Can't You Get Direct Deposit? » Post #1

Sun Feb 19, 2017 22:06 in Your Stats

Why can't you give funds direct deposit you just need a E Commerce account I use to have one through SMC even before I started making money online. This back in the early 2000's while I was selling from catalog sales.

Still One Of My Favorite Business » Post #1

Mon Jan 16, 2017 22:07 in Your Stats

I just want to thank you Clixsense for being a great partner in my business and have a good place to make money from home. You guys have been my favorite for a little over 2 years now and I hope that we can keep doing great things together.

Sincerely
James West

Still Having Trouble completing surveys » Post #1

Wed Jan 11, 2017 21:06 in Your Stats

It seems like I am having more and more trouble on here completing surveys. I don't know if it this site or the survey sites and I do not know how to contact the owner of sampolious.us and quartics.com. I use google chrome for everything internet now. didn't have a problem before I don't understand why now. Jim or Valerie might want to get ahold of these companies.

I Anyone Else Have Trouble With Sampolus Surveys » Post #2

Wed Jan 04, 2017 21:27 in Your Stats

It is sampolious.us surveys I tried them on another site tonight and I had the same results so I apologize to clixsense for blaming you sorry about that truely.

I Anyone Else Have Trouble With Sampolus Surveys » Post #1

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:45 in Your Stats

Is anyone else on here having trouble with sampolus.us surveys I have been having trouble for almost 2 weeks now. I can open a sampolus.us survey and answer the first set of questions but after that it won't go to the next page. Now if sampous.us is working with another survey site a third party site it will work like say sampolus.us re directs me to mindfields.com the sampolus.com survey will work. But if I land on a sampolus.us webpage it will do what I said above. I hope this problem gets corrected soon I use to qualify for a lot of sampolus.us surveys. And Note that sampolus.us survey are working on other sites so it's something within this site.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 15:32:55 PST