Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by laura419

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by laura419

Hi.... Everyone » Post #2

Sat Mar 19, 2016 08:14 in Member Introduction

Hi Ravi--Welcome to Clixsense!

New & actively exploring ClixSense » Post #2

Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:31 in Member Introduction

hover over your username with your mouse. Click on the first bar that appears (it will say account summary) once you are at your account summary look for sponsor details and copy/paste your sponsor email into your email and contact your sponsor by email. Hope this is clear.

My First Payment - Premium » Post #2

Sat Dec 20, 2014 09:03 in Payment Proofs

I GOT PAID TODAY!! Thank you Clixsense!! Payment of $11.29 USD received by check :D

Guess Where? A new game » Post #3

Sat Nov 29, 2014 13:07 in General Talk

That view looks like it comes from Mackinac Island.

A top success history or what? » Post #8

Mon Nov 10, 2014 13:45 in General Talk

Your message was not at all boring, coming as it did straight out of your frustration with this site. I have been a member of clixsense for years and at first all I did was look at the ads. It was not until my second or third year that I noticed the survey sites and the tasks and offers pages. Since I started doing the surveys and offers I have been making over $30.00 a month, well over what I paid for to upgrade my membership. I have also learned to listen on the forums and to pay special attention to those who joined before I did--their suggestions are usually very valuable.

New Form BD » Post #3

Thu Oct 30, 2014 13:44 in Member Introduction

Hello, Reza69, my best piece of advice is KEEP COMING BACK. Some people set goals and work until they achieve the goals they set, others (like me) work a set amount of time each day, but the biggest thing to do is keep coming back. The second thing I do is work at a variety of tasks/offers. Also, if you can create and maintain a blog, this will give you a place to advertise Clixsense and place your affiliate link. This will attract people interested in making money online, and help you to grow your downline, which is another important ingredient in making money in Clixsense.

reality » Post #70

Mon Sep 29, 2014 09:54 in General Talk

congratulations on your payment!! I am also waiting on a payment from Clixsense, and while I am waiting I am also working hard to increase the size of my payout!!

1st Payout from Clix Sense » Post #148

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 in Payment Proofs

I just received my first payment from clixsense.

Sender ID

Clixsense

Thank you for doing business at Clixsense
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 21:37:51 PST