Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by dollar2euro

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by dollar2euro

About Urdu Language » Post #3

Fri Mar 16, 2012 04:08 in Urdu

johirit wrote: Urdu Language is very smart Language. I like it

thanx :thumbup:

About Urdu Language » Post #2

Fri Mar 16, 2012 04:08 in Urdu

johirit wrote: Urdu Language is very smart Language. I like it

thanx :thumbup:

why there is no task available » Post #3

Wed Mar 14, 2012 09:22 in Urdu

thanks wallahrai for helping members :thumbup:

question answered .topic closed
:clixsense:

help » Post #5

Wed Mar 14, 2012 09:19 in Urdu

shrazi wrote:
shrazi wrote: Salaams
Clixsense Balance kisi or clixsense member ko transfer karne ka koi tariqa hai... ya nahi...???
wasalam

nahe aesa koi tareeqa nahe ha .

hope that helps ;)

alertpay prepaid card » Post #6

Wed Mar 14, 2012 07:49 in Urdu

shahsunashfaq wrote:
dollar2euro wrote:
starlighter313 wrote:

mane order keya tha .or use ker raha ho akk year sa :thumbup:

Buhat acha yaar.
Mene bhi ek card receive kya ha lekin abhi tak kisi ATM par use nai kiya.Kya ap mje recommended banks bata sakte ho jaha ap ne use kya ha.
Ek or baat yaar.Alertpay k mutabiq hm ek din me $1000 nikal sakte hein.lekin hamare atm's per 30000 rupee debit card per limit ha.kya ap ne ise test kya ha :)
app do sa zayada transections ker sakta ho 30,000 ke 4 transections

Verify Payza Account In (Closed) » Post #2

Tue Mar 13, 2012 07:59 in Urdu

very good topic . that was helpful :thumbup:

I have made my first 322 $ in ClixSense » Post #26

Thu Mar 01, 2012 09:27 in Success Stories

good work mate :clap:

bilge8408 Success Stories » Post #68

Thu Mar 01, 2012 09:26 in Success Stories

congrats on your success :thumbup:

Wellcome Pakistani Members :) » Post #67

Sun Feb 26, 2012 05:15 in Urdu

amirnaeema wrote:
sabanoor wrote: plz member do tell me how to ear in clixsense, i tried alot but still failed?? plz help...

instal tool bar try to do task and make reff then u will earn alots i am sure :thumbup:
thanks for helping members :thumbup:

alertpay prepaid card » Post #4

Sun Feb 26, 2012 01:37 in Urdu

sohail5711 wrote:
dollar2euro wrote:
starlighter313 wrote: assalamu alaikum !
ma ye puchna chahta hun k kisi ne alertpay k prepaid card k liya apply kiya ho aur unhon ne order karne k bad card mangwaya ho pakistan me ?????????

konse prepaid card ki bat kar re ho tum log ?? humay bhi bato kuch :)

alertpay debitcard ke bat ker raha ho ma .app alertpay sa order ker sakta ho

Need Help :( » Post #7

Sun Feb 26, 2012 01:04 in Urdu

sohail5711 wrote:
sohail5711 wrote:
dollar2euro wrote:
sohail5711 wrote: yar i have to upgrade my account and i dnt have money in alertpay... : please some1 help me how can i upgrade any other easy way?

ok karta hun

kahan par hai ye EMS forum nahi mil raha mujhe :S
mazeed bat wahe kero .yaha nahe ker sakta ma

Need Help :( » Post #4

Sun Feb 26, 2012 00:47 in Urdu

sohail5711 wrote: yar i have to upgrade my account and i dnt have money in alertpay... : please some1 help me how can i upgrade any other easy way?
ok

Exactly 5 Years - Exactly 60 Payouts » Post #8

Wed Feb 22, 2012 05:39 in Success Stories

You have achieved what i can't :) Amazing job dear :clap:

Wish You Great Success In Future

My Success With ClixSense (200,000 referral Click) » Post #38

Wed Feb 22, 2012 05:37 in Success Stories

:clap: 200,000 :clap: referral Click Crossed :thumbup:

Problems & Doubt Section » Post #30

Tue Feb 21, 2012 13:27 in Urdu

asifbashir0300 wrote: Aslam o Alikum
koi mujhe beta sekta hai k apne office mein kisi dosre dost ka acount uske pc se bena sekta hon jeb ke humara internet conection aik hi hai
No ,one account per ip address/connection is allowed

alertpay prepaid card » Post #2

Mon Feb 20, 2012 08:53 in Urdu

starlighter313 wrote: assalamu alaikum !
ma ye puchna chahta hun k kisi ne alertpay k prepaid card k liya apply kiya ho aur unhon ne order karne k bad card mangwaya ho pakistan me ?????????

Good News for Pakistani People(PayPal) » Post #2

Sun Feb 19, 2012 04:01 in Urdu

padari wrote: Now users from pakistan can get paypal account . Visit
paypal doesn't support pakistan .Even if you get your account with VCC ,you can get freeze your account incase paypal detects .that's not a good way of getting account .always risk of loss is involved

i'm now premium » Post #2

Sat Feb 18, 2012 04:20 in Urdu

sajanx wrote: salam to all pakistani.. aj hi mainay premium membership li ha.. aur aj hi forum par aya hun, itnay arsay ma 8-)

Congrats :thumbup:

Problems & Doubt Section » Post #25

Wed Feb 15, 2012 07:39 in Urdu

znehal wrote: As salam-o-alikum,Guys do we have anyone here who had recieved the payment.. lets not talk about earning or balance.. just tell me , from pakistan do we have anyone who Got the money in his hands??

i have earned more then $2000 dollars in 1.6 years fron PTC sites. no doubt anyone can do that

help » Post #2

Tue Feb 14, 2012 05:49 in Urdu

karachi1234 wrote: agar task ke bare main kisi ko pata hai tu plzzz kindly help me us main kia karna hota hai plzzz tell me ?

Quote:What are the tasks, how do they work?

A task or job is simply a set of instructions that you follow, and get paid for it. For example, there may be a task to categorize images or videos, make google searches, etc...

Most tasks can be completed multiple/unlimited times by you. But, in some cases when we limit the work or pause the job, a message will display on the screen to explain this.

Certain tasks will require you to "train" for the task before it's completed. Meaning you will be evaluated to see how well you perform in doing the task before you are able to complete it.

Pay attention to any instructions in the tasks or hints attached to questions you answer incorrectly -- these are critical to your success in completing the tasks.

Your accuracy and credits are displayed in the top pane of the task. Please familiarize yourself with our tasks page before you attempt any.

Many of you will frequently fall below the minimum accuracy threshold for a particular task, at which point you are no longer permitted to continue working on that particular task. Do not get discouraged as this is to be expected and does not reflect a bug. You are then most welcome to participate in any of the other available tasks.

If you have specific questions about the tasks, you should use the Help -> Send Feedback link in the top right of the task. This sends a message to our support team, who will review and respond to user support questions/issues. You should include your "Contributor ID" number (also in the top right Help -> Send Feedback part of the pane) when communicating with us so that we can look up you history easily.

There is also an FAQ available on the top right hand corner of the page to help you incase you have questions.

The amount you can make is up to you. Each task can pay you between a few cents to several dollars per completion. The higher paying tasks of course require more work on your part.

Once you have completed a task you are INSTANTLY paid for that task and the funds are added to your ClixSense account balance. We show you a complete history of your tasks and earnings.

Most members should find tasks in your account and some tasks may be demographically targeted.

Do not attempt to go into a task and just click through it to try and complete it. There are filters that will not only detect this but it can get your Tasks account suspended permanently. Once a task account is suspended we cannot re-enable it as this is out of our control. Tasks are to be taken seriously and anyone found abusing it may also lose their ClixSense account.

We pay a 5% commission to standard sponsors and a 10% commission to premium sponsors. This is on all completed tasks.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 2, 2021 08:20:25 PST