hailraiser wrote:ptcscrutiny wrote:
You'll have to complete the verification with Payza for that by submitting your PAN number and some utility bill as an address proof.
and what is the procedure of withdrawing to local bank. i have passed the verification step by submitting the required documents and now i have verified payza account
Even if your Payza account status is verifed, your PAN card and one Proof of Address are still required to be verified for withdrawls through Bank Transfer.
Source : I am already verified, why do I need to submit verification documents? (India)
Actually, I haven't withdrawn funds to my bank account through Payza and neither intend on doing it. I simply use my Payza balance for advertising or upgrading.
But you can find all the information on the FAQ section on Payza.
Here are a few which might help in your case.
1. How can I withdraw funds by Bank Transfer in India?
2. How long will my bank transfer withdrawal take to complete? (India)
3. How do I submit my documents for verification? (India)
4. I am already verified, why do I need to submit verification documents? (India)
5. How much does it cost to withdraw funds by Bank Transfer to an Indian bank account?