Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by ptcscrutiny

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by ptcscrutiny

hi all » Post #2

Sun Apr 14, 2013 01:42 in Member Introduction

Credits » Post #2

Sat Apr 13, 2013 20:18 in General Talk

You will have to "stop" the ad. Simply pausing it will not return the ad credits back to your account.

Click on the Stop button and then you get a pop-up confirmation saying :

<www.clixsense.com>

This action will stop the remaining credits on this
transaction and return them to your Ad Credits balance.

Are you sure you want to do this?

Select YES and the remaining ad credits will be credited back to your account.

ebay links » Post #4

Sat Apr 13, 2013 02:06 in General Talk

To buy a ClixGrid link, go here - Advertise your Website with ClixGrid

To advertise on the PTC section, please refer to this thread - How to advertise using ad credits?

ebay links » Post #2

Sat Apr 13, 2013 01:18 in General Talk

No.
You will have to buy an advertisement if you are looking to promote your product.

any conditions? » Post #2

Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:27 in General Talk

No such rules on ClixSense. You can take off right away ;)

Admin wrote: ClixSense doesn't make you wait to do certain things like refer others.

Source : Did you know? | ClixSense Forum

The Ultimate Jokes Thread (Veg. Only) » Post #211

Fri Apr 12, 2013 08:09 in Hindi

Murphys Funny laws:

1) Law of Queue: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

2) Law of Telephone: When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy tone.

3) Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

4) Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

6) Bath Theorem: When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.

7) Law of Encounters: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

8) Law of the Result: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

9) Law of Bio mechanics: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

10) Theatre Rule: People with the seats at the furthest from the screen arrive last.

11) Law of Coffee: As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will
last until the coffee is cold.

12) Law of Proposal : After u accept a proposal you will get a better one.

Question from moderator uzair_friends » Post #3

Fri Apr 12, 2013 05:52 in Hindi

daxserver is correct.
When Uzair signed up on ClixSense, he was in India.

Anyways, I'll explain this a little more. ClixSense sometimes blocks registrations from certain countries if the amount of fraud from those regions increase. But, members who already signed up from those countries are not banned/suspended unless they cheated.
Saudi Arabia was opened for registration in March last year. I am not sure when they closed it again.

Here is another member from Saudi Arabia (so its not just Uzair ;) ) - VPN | ClixSense Forum

~*~Where has TasMail been~*~ » Post #3

Fri Apr 12, 2013 03:39 in General Talk

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Tas :(
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I hope things get better soon.

My First Forum Post...$0.10 » Post #9

Fri Apr 12, 2013 03:18 in Your Stats

Red_Wings wrote: So why did jagleniglen received a 0.10 bonus for his first post? :)

That member must have won $0.10 from ClixGrid. Many users post their ClixGrid win on the forum and you can see them in the Success Stories sub-forum.

One thing is for sure that you do not earn anything for posting on the forum.

My First Forum Post...$0.10 » Post #7

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:41 in Your Stats

Red_Wings wrote: Hello! It is my first post on the forum! :) Will I receive a bonus too? :P

Welcome to the forum!
There are no bonuses for posting on the forum though.

GT Distractions -- Tech Updates » Post #18

Thu Apr 11, 2013 08:57 in General Talk

Thanks for the Gmail history dax.
I just checked the oldest mail in my Gmail account and its dated Sep 4, 2005. Its the welcome mail from
Back then there was so much craze about Gmail when it was an invite based system because of that 1 GB space they offered. I remember having to beg to my friend to send me an invite :lol:

Hotmail used to offer 25 MB space back then. You could increase it to 250 MB by changing the address in your profile to a U.S. address with a correct zip code. I was so short of space that I did it :mrgreen:

Question » Post #2

Thu Apr 11, 2013 02:00 in General Talk

You earn commissions from Level 1 referrals only (only from Referral A in your example).

Standard members earn 20% from PTC clicks, 5% from Tasks & 5% from Offers.
Premium members earn just double, i.e., 40% from PTC clicks, 10% from Tasks & 10% from Offers.

Referral upgrades :
Standard members earn $2 per referral upgrade from Level 1 only.
Premium members earn $2 per referral upgrade from Level 1 & $1 per referral upgrade on Levels 2 to 8.

You can see a comparison table here - My Account: Premium Account - ClixSense

Closing my account » Post #3

Wed Apr 10, 2013 22:10 in Hindi

I won't suggest you close your account. Why would you want to do it? Just login once every 90 days and you won't loose a penny.
Having said that, its still your choice.

CREATE A RENTED REFERRAL BOTS » Post #4

Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:01 in General Talk

Lets have some fun.....

Create a bot>>>

and then dump them.....

CREATE A RENTED REFERRAL BOTS » Post #2

Wed Apr 10, 2013 09:25 in General Talk

Join "bux" ponzis and HYIPs. You'll love it :lol:

Virtual credit card help » Post #16

Wed Apr 10, 2013 03:09 in Hindi

baibhav8421 wrote: I tried with SBI virtual card it's not working for paypal and for upgrading clixsense.

Already told you here that it won't work because it can be used for online payment in Indian Rupee (INR) in India, Nepal and Bhutan only.

You yourself gave the link to their FAQ, so just read it. All the information is there.

---------

As for VCCs, I know of 4 banks which provide this facility.

1. ICICI Bank - Accounts holder of ICICI Bank may access their VCC cards after login into their Net banking accounts. Then after create an add on Visa Card to experience the facility of VCC Cards.

2. HDFC NetSafe

3. Kotak Mahindra netc@rd

4. Persons have their accounts in Axis Bank can avail the facility of creating VCC Cards through e-shop. Users will have to register themselves for this service.

i hve purchased ad credit but still its not runing » Post #7

Wed Apr 10, 2013 02:30 in Hindi

Yes, its correct now. It should start getting hits within the next minute or two.

BTW, since you opted for the Mini exposure, you could have assigned some filters to it (like Premium, Gender, geo-target) unless you didn't want to target your ad.

i hve purchased ad credit but still its not runing » Post #5

Wed Apr 10, 2013 02:18 in Hindi

Never mind, mistakes happen ;)
I hope your problem is solved.

How To Win in ClixGrid - The Secret and Hint » Post #547

Wed Apr 10, 2013 01:03 in Success Stories

balo_telly wrote: I know someone must have asked this question before but the post are too long for me to go through it all,i just want to ask if someone can tell me the secret they used in winning because i have been clicking for a long time and i have never won.
thanks
There is no secret.
Just check the link to the Admin's post in my previous post.

How To Win in ClixGrid - The Secret and Hint » Post #545

Wed Apr 10, 2013 01:02 in Success Stories

balo_telly wrote:
Can u post a screenshot of the grid you clicked to win?
thanks

It won't matter since prizes are not hidden behind boxes.
Check this post from the Admin - ClixGrid Optimizations and Bonus Clicks | ClixSense Forum
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 15:49:25 PST